Now that football season is over , what do we do with our free time ?

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

This has a very Van Gogh look to it. Good stuff!!!!

Thank you. Not intentional, I appreciate the perspective. The first landscape I posted is actually supposed to be kind of an homage to Grant Wood. He's the painter famous for "American Gothic" but his landscapes are phenomenal...

Young_Corn.jpg?resize=750%2C500&ssl=1

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

They look and play like selfish kids trying to get on a highlight reel.  That’s the consensus around here, two of whom are former players at UNC that are colleagues of mine. 

I think thug is a bit strong, they are great kids.  As players it's been a right year, I've never seen injuries like this and it took them a while to adjust to Cole being out now it's taking them time to adjust to him being back.  There's just not a ton of healthy talent. A lot of role players are getting critical minutes.

49 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I think thug is a bit strong, they are great kids.  As players it's been a right year, I've never seen injuries like this and it took them a while to adjust to Cole being out now it's taking them time to adjust to him being back.  There's just not a ton of healthy talent. A lot of role players are getting critical minutes.

Yeah.. my daughter went there , Ive met Roy etc but im a "distant fan".   That said, the worst player on Carolina was probably the best player in his county.  My nephew in Tampa had a kid on his team, all county didn't even get a tryout at Florida (Billy Donovan years).  he played at NC State. Basically was on the bench for 4 years.  Top player in his county. We forget how good these kids are. Reminds me of the joke... who can keep Michael Jordan to 15 points every game?  Dean Smith.