XFL Starts Play This Weekend

Warfish

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Haha, thinking Scooby Doo Villian. 

Yeah!  Exactly.  Feel sorry for kids nowadays  We had all the greatest shows and then they put the law about educational  programming in prime time morning slots.  No more Puff N' Stuff.  No more cheap, adult themed sh*t. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, pdxgreen said:

Yeah!  Exactly.  Feel sorry for kids nowadays  We had all the greatest shows and then they part the law about educational  programming n prime time slots.  No more Puff N' Stuff.  No more cheap, adult themed sh*t. 

Please don't mention puff n stuff.

i have ptsd from season 2 of Goliath.

• Haha 2

One of my favorite stories of pro football in NY is the original Titans were so strapped for cash that owner Harry Wismer wouldnt pay for the lights to come on in the Polo Grounds.  So they just finished as best they could until it got too dark to continue.  Would be funny if that happened in one of these games.  

10 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

One of my favorite stories of pro football in NY is the original Titans were so strapped for cash that owner Harry Wismer wouldnt pay for the lights to come on in the Polo Grounds.  So they just finished as best they could until it got too dark to continue.  Would be funny if that happened in one of these games.  

"Turn out the lights.  The party's over"

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It's ridiculous that you can "own a seat" but only for the Jets.  It should be for every event the stadium has.  Of course, that couldn't work with 2 NFL teams selling PSLs.

PSL's wound up costing me $0.

The Jets haven't raised ticket prices since Giants Stadium in 2008.  In fact, my ticket prices went down.  That wiped out the $13 per seat vig that the PSL's originally cost as thousands of us assumed our $125 tickets would cost $175 by now following all those steep Giants Stadium increases. 

PSL's turned out to be a non-issue.  Except for all the fans that abandoned their seats for people like me to buy.  Greatest moment in team history for me.  Woody Johnson is the Abraham Lincoln of the waitlist.

SAR I

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

PSL's wound up costing me $0.

The Jets haven't raised ticket prices since Giants Stadium in 2008.  In fact, my ticket prices went down.  That wiped out the $13 per seat vig that the PSL's originally cost.  PSL's turned out to be a non-issue.  Except for all the fans that abandoned their seats for people like me to buy.  Greatest moment in team history for me.  Woody Johnson is the Abraham Lincoln of the waitlist.

SAR I

No one cares what you paid what you own,  we are discussing the XFL league and the team the NY Guardians that played today at MetLife. 

Woody Johnson needs to step it up we are sick and tired of his losing teams,GM's and HC's he has rammed down our throats for way too long. 

You spend he profits win or lose. 

I like Woody Johnson but sooner or later he needs to build a winner. 

joewilly12