Dak wants more than 33 mill a season

It would be interesting if the Cowboys flat out refused to approach the number Dak is looking for and let him hit free agency.  

I don't think the league has seen anything quite like that before; a well-liked, top 15-ish QB being allowed to hit free agency off his rookie deal like that.  

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It would be interesting if the Cowboys flat out refused to approach the number Dak is looking for and let him hit free agency.  

I don't think the league has seen anything quite like that before; a well-liked, top 15-ish QB being allowed to hit free agency off his rookie deal like that.  

That's a tough pill to swallow, he is not a Wilson or Rodgers or Mahommes, who will get more than 33 mill

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Dak sucks! If he had to QB the Jets this year he’d be in traction. 
Every time they’ve had some issues up front or a skill guy out he’s had Sanchez #s.

Daks qbr was 70,

2018, it was 55 and in 17 it was 70...

WondebreadBabySam has a qbr of 44 and we annoint him...   

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’d tell him “good luck on the open market,” then I’d go sign Cam Newton to a short term deal worth half of that. That team is good enough to get by without Prescott

And that would leave Dallas with the cap space to sign Adams after they give the Jets some healthy draft compensation and/or a starting OL.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think they are going to feel pressure to make him happy and cave.

He absolutely is not worth that, but I predict he will get a number close to what he wants.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

That's a tough pill to swallow, he is not a Wilson or Rodgers or Mahommes, who will get more than 33 mill

And so will Dak.  

The number isn't out of line

It's timing.  And dumbass Jones screwed this all up.  Signed the wrong guy first 

25 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Goff getting 35 a year messed up the market. 

Dak is much better than Goff, just like the rams messed up with Gurley's contract.

Who?

Goff hasnt messed up anything, think youre confusing him with someone else.  Wilson?

Wilson is the $35 mil per guy.

Then its Rodgers at $30 something per, Ryan and Cousins.

• Upvote 1