Ravens Safety Chuck Clark - 3 years $16

BCJet

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He is the 6th round draft pick that has the same # of interceptions as PREZ Jamal in his 14 games started vs jamals 46 games started, oh yeah he had two less combined tackles than jamal in two less games started.

That is who Chuck Clark is.

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

OMG you just killed joewilly12. 

Chuck Clark LMFAO can't even shine Jamal Adams shoes. We got the playmaker superstar All-Pro best Safety  in the NFL. 

You 2 guys are clowns. 

Jets fans wearing bags over their heads during the 4th quarter.

Chuck Clark Football Sticker by Baltimore Ravens

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Chuck Clark LMFAO can't even shine Jamal Adams shoes. We got the playmaker superstar All-Pro best Safety  in the NFL. 

You 2 guys are clowns. 

Jets fans wearing bags over their heads during the 4th quarter.

OMG the ghost of joewilly12 is posting under his old screen name. Or is this one of those In Memoriam tribute account things? Miss you, Ethered Joe Willy

• Thumb Down 1

17 hours ago, Bergen Jet said:

I live in NC these days.  When I wear Jets green strangers talk to me about Darnold. 

That'a amazing to me.  The only recent Jet-related person someone random mentioned when they saw I was in Jets gear (which I wear almost daily in the form of my light jacket) was Todd Bowles.....because he used to be a Redskin.

No one has ever just up and randomly said "hey, how about that Darnold, wow, 6-2 finish, he sure is on the right track to a title!" or "That Adams, he really is the best player on Defense in the NFL, you guys should pay him all the monies!". 

But I guess you folks in NC and Wisconsin DO in fact have those experiences.  Color me surprised.

17 hours ago, Bergen Jet said:

I was in Atlanta recently and people talked to me about Darnold when i was wearing a Jets hat.  I struck up a football conversation with strangers at a convention in New Orleans last month and they talked about Darnold when I mentioned I was a Jets fan.  Yeah, nobody who watches football ever heard of a starting QB who was a highly touted college player and high draft pick...

Well, clearly it seems all the rest of Jets Fan Nation have experienced rampant and rabid and regular non-NY media coverage and talk about Sam and Adams the Jets outside of NY.  I clearly need a hearing test (I'll schedule it soon), because apparently ESPN and NFL radio and NFL network national media talk about these Jets daily and I'm just not hearing it, it seems.  I also apparently need to try an encounter better quality strangers (and friends) who will randomly ask me about just how awesome Sam and Jamal are when they see me roll'in in Jets gear. 

And Baltimore is now our beloved local team for Northern Virginia/DC.  Go O's!  Go Raven's!  

Guess I was wrong on all fronts.  Mea culpa on all points.  I concede to the wisdom that is the JN Community.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go schedule that hearing (and eye) exam, and turn on ESPN radio so I can hear what they have to say about Sam and Jamal, whom I must presume they're talking about right now!

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

Well, clearly it seems all the rest of Jets Fan Nation have experienced rampant and rabid and regular non-NY media coverage and talk about Sam and Adams the Jets outside of NY. 

Did I mention Adams anywhere?  I took notice of your nonsense when you mentioned that Darnold is not well known...

1 minute ago, Bergen Jet said:

Did I mention Adams anywhere?  I took notice of your nonsense when you mentioned that Darnold is not well known...

Total nonsense, I agree.  My ears have been opened!  I turned on ESPN radio today, and there it was, I heard Sam discussed at great and detailed length, and referenced in almost every segment.  Even segments not about football!  I was so wrong, I thank you all for opening my eyes, so that even the blind like me can see!

• Thumb Down 1