ESPN Offseason Moves Scenarios

JTJet

12 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I read it right.  Dumping Bell and his salary for 4th would be a big win for the Jets.  Getting the 7th back is basically irrelevant. 

Bottom line, we could do more with the money saved than the likelihood of the 4th round pick hitting.

MIKEY MAC!  We didn't know you were Fidelio Jet....How's things now that you are unemployed :)

13 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I read it right.  Dumping Bell and his salary for 4th would be a big win for the Jets.  Getting the 7th back is basically irrelevant. 

Bottom line, we could do more with the money saved than the likelihood of the 4th round pick hitting.

Read it again.

We give them the 4.  

Youre crazy if you want to give Bell and a 4th for a 7.

1 hour ago, CanadaSteve said:

MIKEY MAC!  We didn't know you were Fidelio Jet....How's things now that you are unemployed :)

Wait, what?

All I’m saying is Bell is bad...he used to be great but he’s simply too slow at this point in his career to be effective.

This would be on Mac for paying a guy like that.

23 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yes, I get it.

Freeing up Bell’s cap space is worth a heck of a lot more than what a 4th round pick is likely to deliver.

No its not, its a bad deal and as silly as it gets.  We don't need the money now, I'm not giving him away after paying him what we paid out.  The idea that hes slow now, is also silly

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

No its not, its a bad deal and as silly as it gets.  We don't need the money now, I'm not giving him away after paying him what we paid out.  The idea that hes slow now, is also silly

He’s going to get cut anyway.

in this circumstance I would much rather have the cash than the 4th.  

one way or the other he’s not a Jet. 

On 2/10/2020 at 8:31 PM, Web72 said:

That’s crazy. Just use Bell the way he should be, then if you need to, his  contract makes him easy to cut next offseason.

Even if you don’t feel he fits the running game , use him in the passing game , he’s a great receiver out of the backfield and from the slot. He has enough size to put him out wide, and he’s an incredible blocker in the passsing game....

WHATS THE PROBLEM!!!!!!