NY Jets Need to Sign or Draft a Leader Center.

joewilly12

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh wow hot takes flying from joewilly

It's what he does day in and day out. We should have a pinned thread where joewilly gives us his hot takes for the day for all too read.....wouldn't want any member missing out on those nuggets of wisdom he bestows upon us daily.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, RobR said:

It's what he does day in and day out. We should have a pinned thread where joewilly gives us his hot takes for the day for all too read.....wouldn't want any member missing out on those nuggets of wisdom he bestows upon us daily.  

Someone should turn them into one of those Quotation Calendars.  

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

Instead I should hate on Jamal Adams or Adam Gase like you guys all the time. 

I talk football day in and day out always looking to make the NY Jets a better team like a GM who never sleeps. 

Stop the hate dudes. 

Do you guys get laid. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

4 minutes ago, RobR said:

Personally I rub some SPF 80 onto my eyeballs before I open a JetNation thread started by The Sun God Ra/JoeWilly12 because I know he’s bringing the high heat. In my home, we speak of him as The Microwave.

• Haha 4

Woodward and Bernstein: Here is our exhaustive investigation into the crimes of the President of the United States, as corroborated by sources with whom we’ve expertly cultivated credible professional relationships with.

The Public: Yawn!

JoeWilly12: WE SHOULD GET A GOOD CENTER

The Public: miracle on 34th street applause GIF

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Leader good (not all pro)   center >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> leader all pro box safety.

Thus mr willy, shall we trade the box safety for center?  Aye or nay?

tenor.gif?itemid=15513823

That's Leader Playmaker Superstar All-Pro Best Safety in the NFL to you, bub.

• Upvote 1