Rumor: Lions trying to trade Stafford

Augustiniak

35 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

And like I said you posted a response to my original post so that’s what started it. If you don’t like it don’t respond to it. 

Actually what started it was your poor attempt at humor. I questioned what you are what you are referring  to which is what people on message boards do. 

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

His point was it was due to him not acting responsibly by contracting mono in the first place.

If you can identify which girls are carrying mono - a person can have it and be asymptomatic for over a month, while some never develop severe symptoms at all - and identify them while asymptomatic, the way Charles Xavier finds mutants using Cerebro, then you should donate such expertise to local high schools instead of selfishly keeping it to yourself.

It was totally ridiculous for him to get it -- we all had our WTF moments at the time. But it's also just bad luck. He's hardly the only single 21-22 year old to kiss a girl. "Stupid" wouldn't enter my mind, for something unforseen while doing what literally every unmarried player does, any more than an injury on the field.

A 3 billion dollar franchise literally rests on his shoulders. I think the standards you people set should be a little higher.

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Are you saying he's a sausage lover?

2 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Are you trying to say Tom likes the sausage?

His subconscious is trying to tell him he does, and is using T0m as the vehicle 

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Huh? This is some backwards logic. Him being the one guy this has happened to doesn't exactly strengthen the argument so much as point to the fact that this was a freak occurrence and not something anybody could reasonably see coming. If he wasn't the only guy this has happened to, that would make it more excusable?

It just makes it more likely his behavior is towards the extreme end of man whoring. Not conclusive, just more likely 

On 2/17/2020 at 12:59 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

A 3 billion dollar franchise literally rests on his shoulders. I think the standards you people set should be a little higher.

There are plenty of things I can find fault with in our young QB's first 2 seasons. Despite all the eye-rolling I did, unless we find out he knew he was exposing himself to EBV  - like if the host patient told him so flat out - I can't really get on him for that. 

Not every 22 year-old stayed away from kissing girls in his summer like you did, you role model you. 

What's he supposed to do, get arranged dates with chaperones? OK actually that's not a bad idea, but it's also not very realistic to expect it. 

It's not like he got the clap from sleeping with every hooker who took american express.