Bla Bla Bla - Ranking the 2020 Free Agents

bla bla bla

23 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Bumb, added FA Edge Rushers to the list. I decided to show how I scored these guys!

Nice work man.  I hadn't really thought about Olivier Vernon but he seems like a nice option just outside the Tier 1 group of guys.  Slightly older at 29 but nice production, elite pressure and balanced against both run/pass.  A 4-year deal might be the right approach as I'm guessing he'd start to decline towards years 3 and 4 but hopefully the Jets would have drafted a younger guy by then.

Any off-field or laziness concerns with Vernon?  I'd hate for the Jets to be the team that gives him his last payday and he essentially checks out and stops competing.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Nice work man.  I hadn't really thought about Olivier Vernon but he seems like a nice option just outside the Tier 1 group of guys.  Slightly older at 29 but nice production, elite pressure and balanced against both run/pass.  A 4-year deal might be the right approach as I'm guessing he'd start to decline towards years 3 and 4 but hopefully the Jets would have drafted a younger guy by then.

Any off-field or laziness concerns with Vernon?  I'd hate for the Jets to be the team that gives him his last payday and he essentially checks out and stops competing.

For this reason alone I look elsewhere for an edge rusher. Either Ngakoue, Judon, Fowler or someone in the 3rd round in the draft.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Thanks! Yea I started tossing his name around, I enjoyed this video. I had been meaning to look into all potential options haha