Jets Sign Safety Anthony Cioffi

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Look at this savage highlight video. My homie looks like Brian Dawkins. Tackles like a beast. Naturally, the @joewilly12 scouting report is little more than a highly compromised smear campaign.

The first highlight in this video is a clear PI in the Endzone.

But good luck to him.  Could be a potential special teamer, in the Rontez Miles style.

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Look at this savage highlight video. My homie looks like Brian Dawkins. Tackles like a beast. Naturally, the @joewilly12 scouting report is little more than a highly compromised smear campaign.

It's gotten to the point where I wish they would ban music from accompanying any highlight videos.  There is just too much pain associated with it.

On 2/13/2020 at 6:28 PM, joewilly12 said:

He played at Rutgers kid seemed to shy away from tackling, played for the Raiders as well.

Hope he's improved his game. 

Way better option than Rontez Miles.

Proud moment my son scored a TD while he was covering  him in the EZ playing WR in high school football game. 

Nice, lol. I was an absolutely dreadful player. Only got a handful of tackles in high school, and one sack. Happened to be a sack against Lamar Jackson when he was a freshman at Boynton Beach. You better believe I tell every ******* person I meet. 

• Upvote 1