Sam Darnold talking with Mark Sanchez for over an hour on his youtube show

Jetsbb

Thanks for posting.  Fun watch.

One thing that seemed odd was Mark making it seem like Sam has experienced what it's like to win in NY/NJ.  Like Mark was flying high his first couple years here.  Sam is promising for sure, but the team has been crap.  He definitely hasn't been the toast of the town yet... or anywhere close.

Hopefully we'll find out how he responds to that type of experience next year.

56 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The amount of people that believed @T0mShane about the the second contract conversation demonstrates either a complete need of the fan base to be miserable or T0mShane’s gift for writing dialog.

I'll admit I believed it.   video too long so didn't watch yet, but would it really be that shocking if an ex QB of the team who was unceremoneously dumped after being injured in the 4th qtr of a meaningless preseason game along with the long list of dysfunctional decisions this team has made over the years had something negative to say about the Jets organization.   I'm glad its not true, but certainly would not be shocking if it was.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Thanks for posting.  Fun watch.

One thing that seemed odd was Mark making it seem like Sam has experienced what it's like to win in NY/NJ.  Like Mark was flying high his first couple years here.  Sam is promising for sure, but the team has been crap.  He definitely hasn't been the toast of the town yet... or anywhere close.

Hopefully we'll find out how he responds to that type of experience next year.

People are higher on Sam going into year 3 than Sanchez

How great would it have been for Sanchez to have won a Super Bowl in his rookie season and then went on to have the same awful career? Because in this dream scenario the Jets would have won a Super Bowl, and we would be talking about Saint Sanchez and how bad he got after he won the Super Bowl. 

• Upvote 1

Great listen/watch thx!

Despite having to say it ... it did seem like Sam has honestly “bought into” Gase ... let’s hope this is deserved.

Also was good to hear positive stuff on D-lo ... (guess i hadn’t heard much out of him ... and he doesn’t look the part ... so i just have a natural “don’t believe in him” read.

Them talking about what a huge benefit staying in the same system means ... really shows ... (we all do agree on it being beneficial) ... that it is even more of a GIANT help to the QB’s than most of us even know

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Post of the Week 1

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

10 minutes in and I want to shoot the third wheel guy. STFU already. 

SAR I

That guy injected himself to everything to be funny- he ruined an amazing dynamic of the past future of jets football and the future of jets football

wanted to slap him silent every time he opened his mouth

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, ljr said:

Great listen/watch thx!

Despite having to say it ... it did seem like Sam has honestly “bought into” Gase ... let’s hope this is deserved.

Also was good to hear positive stuff on D-lo ... (guess i hadn’t heard much out of him ... and he doesn’t look the part ... so i just have a natural “don’t believe in him” read.

Them talking about what a huge benefit staying in the same system means ... really shows ... (we all do agree on it being beneficial) ... that it is even more of a GIANT help to the QB’s than most of us even know

And the 6-2 carryover!

SAR I

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Steve Carell Lol GIF

Amazing. You’ve been using this since JI. 

Yes but he's added really clever things like bragging about 3 series beemers and PSL ownership to his repertoire. All within the past 15 years or so.  You can't accuse him of stagnation.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I

I know I'm on your list. 

But pay no mind to him/her. @Integrity28

Many underlying issues, you are way better than that. 

joewilly12 

You post a lot of gay-denying, insecure drivel, but this might set a whole new precedent for desperation of acceptance.