Jamal Adams Was Right With His Tweet: The New York Jets Owe Him Everything

joewilly12

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Well I, for one, am appalled that a professional athlete would try to make as much money as he can. Just sickening really.

There are still people who think Jamal can, and will, be signed for a little over $14M per.  Those are the ones that deserve the most mocking.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Well I, for one, am appalled that a professional athlete would try to make as much money as he can. Just sickening really.

Trumaine Johnson and Mo Wilkerson are big fans of this sentiment.

The issue has never been how much a guy wants.

It is, is h worth it, is he wanting this money while the team still holds all the cards.

Does his musing about wanting money negatively affect the rest of the team.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Trumaine Johnson and Mo Wilkerson are big fans of this sentiment.

The issue has never been how much a guy wants.

It is, is h worth it, is he wanting this money while the team still holds all the cards.

Does his musing about wanting money negatively affect the rest of the team.

How dare he want money.

• Haha 1

Everyone’s got Jamal Derangement Syndrome. 

Including Jamal. 

I don’t mind, though. He plays a children’s game. It could be a lot worse - what’s his nickname again? 

I’m squarely in camp re-sign him. Lock-him-up! Lock-him-up! Lock-him-up! 

wait I don’t think I’m doing this right. JDS is a helluva drug

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Get outta here. He’s gonna look at the highest salary and ask for more than that in a contract negotiation? That’s crazy. What a piece of sh*t. He doesn’t deserve to live.

When he starts using social media to try to draw sympathy his way, and it works because our owners are dumb, that'll be a fun day.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Best Safety  in the NFL best player on the NY Jets. 

Sadly some fans are so scorned from losing here for so long they don't appreciate greatness. 

Certain fans just like to complain about something to verify their existence.

Sorry dude, he's not the best safety in the NFL...

Best safety on the Jets?  Sure.

The question is: Is this team better paying a safety $15 million a year?  I don't think he makes enough of an impact to do that.  This is on Mac (yet again) picking a safety when we needed a QB. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

It is amazing how people see 'pro bowl' and a guy who declares himself a leader (with little evidence from teammates that he is viewed as one) and just totally ignore what he actually does on the field and at what cost to the team.

Little evidence if your blind or just bull shltting everyone.  Just watched Williams talking about how the leader of the team is Jamal Adams.  

Have heard Gase say the same thing

Heard Douglas say the same thing

Then read you once again spewing some nonsense about little evidence as fact.  

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Why would anyone wake up and feel the need to tweet that you don’t owe anybody anything? Guess what Jamal, nobody ******* cares. 

So that illiterate fans can confuse he doesn't owe anybody anything, which he didnt say with they don't owe me anything, which he did say?

4 hours ago, Ohhthepain said:

Didnt Jenkins come out and publicly say Jamal is annoying and never stops running his mouth, but he kind of puts up with it because hell make a play in garbage time every now and again ? Doesnt sound like a leader, more of a big mouth. 

No, they were joking.  Don't fret you and the 4 other up voters believed this

And none of you will up vote this

But the second outside linebacker Jordan Jenkins heard Adams mentioned, he started grumbling instead.

“That little f——r stole my d—n sack," Jenkins half-joked.

Adams, for what it’s worth, took the ribbing in stride.

“I have great teammates that can make (the opposing quarterback) step up in the pocket,” Adams said. “If they do miss the sack, I think I’m just going to get it myself. So a lot of those guys are mad at me right now, but it’s all love, man.”