Rumors, Leaks, Reports, Whines, in 2020 Free Agency

jetstream23

4 minutes ago, Team archer said:

If any franchise can fix obj, its us.

I'd be willing to take a chance on him.  It's worth it.  But judging the type of players that Douglas is signing... IDK if he sees OBJ as ideal.  Douglas seems to prefer hungry underdogs or grinders with chips on their shoulders. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

I'd be willing to take a chance on him.  It's worth it.  But judging the type of players that Douglas is signing... IDK if he sees OBJ as ideal.  Douglas seems to prefer hungry underdogs or grinders with chips on their shoulders. 

Or, maybe guys who put the team first, not themselves? It's always all about OBJ.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, section314 said:

Or, maybe guys who put the team first, not themselves? It's always all about OBJ.

We have one of those guys on our team now and people think he is the shizzle.  Much like obj. 

OBJ has never been seen as a bad team mate or terrible in the locker room.  He also wants to win.  He is a weird dude but imo the is not a bad dude.

1 hour ago, pdxgreen said:

No way.  Too much of a headache.  I’m damn sure not giving up premium picks for him 

• Sympathy 1

54 minutes ago, Lith said:

If true, there goes that trade up scenario from the CBS.com mock.

I doubt Malusis is going to be the one breaking an Odell trade to the Vikings. Maybe he heard from a guy, that heard from an intern for Vikings, that they would maybe consider trading a 2nd and 5th next year for him. Which is basically breaking nothing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

People hate obj but I'd make that deal for the jets.  We will have a higher 2nd and 5th most likely.

Undeniable talent, but two teams looking to trade him away two years in a row has to be a major red flag. I’d rather spend that 2nd and 5th on WRs in the draft and see what happens. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I doubt Malusis is going to be the one breaking an Odell trade to the Vikings. Maybe he heard from a guy, that heard from an intern for Vikings, that they would maybe consider trading a 2nd and 5th next year for him. Which is basically breaking nothing. 

Probably got it from Chernoff whose son is the Indians’ GM.

2 minutes ago, slats said:

Undeniable talent, but two teams looking to trade him away two years in a row has to be a major red flag. I’d rather spend that 2nd and 5th on WRs in the draft and see what happens. 

Well the original deal was talking about 2021 picks was it not?    In any case its not happening for the jets.

33 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We have one of those guys on our team now and people think he is the shizzle.  Much like obj. 

OBJ has never been seen as a bad team mate or terrible in the locker room.  He also wants to win.  He is a weird dude but imo the is not a bad dude.

OBJ has absolutely been a bad teammate.  He threw Manning under the bus in an interview when he complained that he wasn't able to get deep passes thrown to him like the other 'great WRs'.  He also left the field early before halftime, supposedly get an IV because he was dehydrated because he "doesn't like to drink water".  Most suspect he had a petulant fit and Shurmer was covering up.  Even if it was true, what a d-nozzle that makes him out to be. 

The guy is very talented but super-high overhead.  Characterizing anyone on the Jets that way is just not objective.

5 minutes ago, nycdan said:

The guy is very talented but super-high overhead.  Characterizing anyone on the Jets that way is just not objective.

Jamal said his team needed “more dawgs” and wouldn’t take any responsibility for giving up touchdowns against the Dolphins, instead opting to imply it was Darryl Roberts’ fault.

• Upvote 2

Source i talked to believed they want to move to 11 or 10 for Kinlaw.
Quote Tweet

MaAIgBaS_normal.jpg

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
· 3h
One team that appears poised to make some noise with a move up is the #Falcons. They have spent a lot of times evaluating and talking to players who figure to be gone by No. 16… and when other teams do their projections, they believe Atlanta will be on the move.

34 minutes ago, nycdan said:

OBJ has absolutely been a bad teammate.  He threw Manning under the bus in an interview when he complained that he wasn't able to get deep passes thrown to him like the other 'great WRs'.  He also left the field early before halftime, supposedly get an IV because he was dehydrated because he "doesn't like to drink water".  Most suspect he had a petulant fit and Shurmer was covering up.  Even if it was true, what a d-nozzle that makes him out to be. 

Jamal Adams quote of "We need more dawgs" threw his entire D team mates under the bus.  As is his constant 'recruiting' of players from other teams.

Admas is at least as much if not more of an 'All about me' guy as obj.

• 1 month later...