Rumors, Leaks, Reports, Whines, in 2020 Free Agency

jetstream23

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes you are because it's irrelevant. Its football

Again, if you're so apathetic to all of this despite posting on a Jets forum, leave.  I'm not here to get lectured on Football and my fandom by a guy who obsesses over some sh*tty British sci-fi show.

10 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Nah.  Firmly there.  Is the dose of reality that Douglas may not be this heaven sent savior have your panties full of sand over anything and everything that's not sniffing the streaks from his underwear?

Yeah,  I think you're lying

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

Again, if you're so apathetic to all of this despite posting on a Jets forum, leave.  I'm not here to get lectured on Football and my fandom by a guy who obsesses over some sh*tty British sci-fi show.

You obsses over sniffing Joe Douglas's underwear. I think I have the healthier obsession

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

You obsses over sniffing Joe Douglas's underwear. I think I have the healthier obsession

Cool.  Go to a Dr Who forum and talk about that since you don't care about football that much.

But's not your failure  So who cares? Why do you care so much about failure that is not your own? You had nothing to do with it. YOu are more important than the Jets are. You should make youself happy

The Jets are my team.  I enjoy football.  When my team does something bad in the thing I enjoy, I do not enjoy it.

Is that simple enough for you or do you need it written in bubble letters and colors?

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I care about the game. I've learned to acceot that the Jets are never going to win a Super Bowl so I don't get too worked up about it. 

That's great captain depression.  The rest of us are hoping for the opposite.  If you don't, then, for the third time, leave the forum since "you don't care".

Just now, Mogglez said:

The Jets are my team.  I enjoy football.  When my team does something bad in the thing I enjoy, I do not enjoy it.

Is that simple enough for you or do you need it written in bubble letters and colors?

Well if the period of non enjoyment outweigh the periods of enjoyment, is it worth it?

Well if the period of non enjoyment outweigh the periods of enjoyment, is it worth it?

For me, I still enjoy football.  I still try to hope for the best.  I'd rather do that and "b*tch" when failure occurs than sit here like an apathetic loser lecturing other people on how they should and shouldn't feel in regards to what they enjoy.

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

For me, I still enjoy football.  I still try to hope for the best.  I'd rather do that and "b*tch" when failure occurs than sit here like an apathetic loser lecturing other people on how they should and shouldn't feel in regards to what they enjoy.

You need a voice of reason and logic in an illogical world

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

You need a voice of reason and logic in an illogical world

Cool. When I need or want that, I'll call a therapist, not some random person on the internet.  Now leave me the f*ck alone already.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Cool. When I need or want that, I'll call a therapist, not some random person on the internet.  Now leave me the f*ck alone already.

You spent time digitally altering a picture of the GM into clown makeup because you didn't get the FAs you wanted on D1 of his first offseason with the team.

Make the call.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Doggin94it said:

You spent time digitally altering a picture of the GM into clown makeup because you didn't get the FAs you wanted on D1 of his first offseason with the team.

Make the call.

He's butt hurt his source is no longer there since Macc is gone.  That's what this is about. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Make the call.

The picture took under 30 seconds to make.  The fact that a harmless picture bothered you that much says more about you than it does me.

• Thumb Down 1

39 minutes ago, choon328 said:

He's butt hurt his source is no longer there since Macc is gone.  That's what this is about. 

I literally posted something as proof that he's still there a couple of weeks ago and I've privately spoken to countless posters here with certain information you absolute goober, but again, stay mad that not everyone loves your big bear of a GM, who has proven absolutely NOTHING, unconditionally.

I can't believe that it even got to this point.  It started as a debate on the Bills and how many offensive lineman they needed last year and how many we need this off-season to upgrade from last year's disaster.  Then you decide to go AWOL and attack me personally and declare me butthurt over my source, who I never had to friggin' share with this place but decided to because I figured it would be good for the board and discussion, getting fired (which, again, he wasn't).  If me not trusting Douglas irked you to that point, you've got some serious f'ng issues.

• Thumb Down 1

35 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

But's not your failure  So who cares? Why do you care so much about failure that is not your own? You had nothing to do with it. YOu are more important than the Jets are. You should make youself happy

Comments like this are idiotic.  It also brings out the very worst type of sports fans.  The utter tools that are either 100% happy happy joy all the time or the ones that appear to have little stake in things but are happy to lecture other people and tell them to relax.

Tools like this is what gets you awful football management year after year after year.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2