Maxman

JetNation Turns 15 - THANK YOU!!! Short video in thread...

42 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That pic was in a folder of stuff from when the site launched, saved it all together. You go in this folder and most of it can't be used. But I am saving them for the book that will be published some day in the future.  :)

These were the best. I still like how Panzer shows up at the tailgate every year. He's like hey I just stopped over from Ireland. He seriously is the best.

I took a pic of @The Gun Of Bavaria in front of a Dunkin’ Donuts that night too lol I still have all the old (Kingsley era) giants stadium tailgating pics. I also have pics on my old blackberry from the last game at Giants stadium (10 years ago) when me and @De-Jet-Erate/Duane snuck in two plastic flasks of booze under our skull caps. I miss giants stadium lol

I haven’t seen panzer in a while. Last time he was wearing a Johnny Johnson jersey that was tight lol

all good times! Miss you guys!! Xxoo

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks for saying that, I agree the mods here are what sets the site apart. They put up with a lot of crap and they check their ego at the door.

Thor also checks his coat at the door because he has a hard time fitting through it otherwise. But that's another story all together.

Ok...that made me spit my coffee out of my mouth. You know sometimes I forget that you’ve always been the funniest guy on this site and the straw that stirs the drink.

6 hours ago, Bob said:

I wish the Jets had provided as much entertainment as this site has in the last 15 years. Congrats!

Look Phil!! It’s legendary Bob the Jets Fan™️!! 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company