Stefon Diggs available?

Rhg1084

11 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

and what if Diggs is demanding 19 mil per year, and the Vikings actually want fair value back, instead of  WFAN caller value?

You mean something like this........."hey Moose and Maggie, thanks for taking my call. I've got a trade proposal.....since the Angels lost out on Cole, the Yankees should send Severino, Gardner and Stanton to them for Mike Trout. The contracts will balance out, and Severino is great. "

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

The jets don’t draft good players! I can count on one hand the amount of good players they have drafted in the last 20 years! The odds on them hitting on a 3rd round choice are slim to none. I’d rather give up the draft capital to get a proven player 

I'm sorry, but this is truly ridiculous. If the Jets can't draft effectively, they will be doomed to Tannyville. You simply can't rely on buying other teams' casualties and expect to build anything of merit. And using the past history with other coaches and GM's is worthless. The only thing that connects them is you.

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

For a guy that hasn't been inside a box since Pearl Jam's debut album, you know an awful lot about box safeties.

Oh excuse me Angelo. Not all of us grunge guys transitioned over to My Chemical Romance-style emo with the tortured beauty and grace that you did, you Gerard Way-looking motherfucouer.

51A1094D-989D-46DA-B078-D1966207BC94.jpeg

13 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Cmon man. 

I quoted your post 20 minutes ago. I'm still waiting for what you'd reply. Here it is again. Give me YOUR counter.

I know what I'd offer, but you guys don't want to "trade" you want to get a steal. That isn't how it works. You have to give to get, and you don't want to give.

People think this is like fantasy football when you can just call up the league idiot and pull a trade rape. 

• Upvote 2

Obviously he wants to get paid and it sounds like he may refuse to show in camp and pull a Revis. At which point, the Vikes would be forced to take action: pay him or trade him for whatever they can get. Not giving up any of our high picks: give the Vikes a 3rd and sign Diggs to a 3 year 50M contract. 

• 3 weeks later...