whos going to be the right fit in 2020 darft

JetsFanShawn

42 minutes ago, Dcat said:

@Lith @NYJetsVets91 @New York Mick @Maxman

Lat year we began after the big wave of free agency and after all the comp picks were installed.  I'd imagine we do the same thing this year.  We also improved everything by starting on a Monday instead of a weekend and tightening up the time limits slightly.

@IndianaJet you can have the Jets since you are the 1st to ask, so long as that is ok with the above tagged.

I guess we can start a sign-up thread in the draft forum.

Fine with me if IndyJet takes the Jets. 

With FA starting on March 18, the 30th would probably be ideal day to get started.  Gives almost two weeks for FA to play out before we start.  

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Lat year we began after the big wave of free agency and after all the comp picks were installed.  I'd imagine we do the same thing this year.  We also improved everything by starting on a Monday instead of a weekend and tightening up the time limits slightly.

@IndianaJet you can have the Jets since you are the 1st to ask, so long as that is ok with the above tagged.

Sounds good. I always take the Bills. 

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

Pencil me in for the LOLphins