Joe Douglas Set to Head to Indy; Who Should Jets Fans be Watching Closely?

JetNation

Joe Douglas

On this week’s episode of JetNation Radio, our hosts Glenn Naughton and Alex Varallo preview one of the biggest weeks of the offseason. Joe Douglas and company prepare to head to Indy for the combine.  We know where the needs are, so let’s talk about the names that might fill them.  We’ll also talk Le’Veon Bell, Kelvin Beachum and Sam Darnold.

Our Podcast can now be found on Spotify. Also, be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play. Here is some more information on how you can find us online.

The post Joe Douglas Set to Head to Indy; Who Should Jets Fans be Watching Closely? appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
K1mgrh8QQog

Click here to read the full story...

I think the most important things to watch are the relative metrics of Thomas/Wirfs/Wills/Becton, when compared to each other, Jeudy/Lamb, when compared to other top NFL WRs, and Epenesa when compared to NFL DEs.  

If the OTs have athleticism that resembles other starting LTs, this will get interesting.  

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, varjet said:

I think the most important things to watch are the relative metrics of Thomas/Wirfs/Wills/Becton, when compared to each other, Jeudy/Lamb, when compared to other top NFL WRs, and Epenesa when compared to NFL DEs.  

If the OTs have athleticism that resembles other starting LTs, this will get interesting.  

Good post. I am in the category of:

1. Hoping for a tackle, I don't care which one

2. But if free agency ends up with Beachum, Thuney and another tackle, I would be like grab a wideout but right now I don't care which one.

After watching the combine I am sure I will feel strongly who I like out of each group. Right now though, just draft based on position need because the talent pool is lining up nicely with what they need.

• Upvote 1