Sign in to follow this  
Darnold Schwarzenegger

Wilder V Fury II

Here we GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im a huge Wilder fan.... crossing my fingers. Something's a miss about Fury this time around... cant put my finger on it, but i think this one is much more one sided for the bronze bomber (I hope)

Put the man to bed and give me my match vs AJ!!!

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

yikes.... 3rd round RIP

it was over the second that Fury punch blew out his ear drum. 

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

couldn't have been more wrong

Sad but true.... One could point to the injuries as a reason, but I seemed liked from the get go that Wilder's defense didn't show up... he let Fury land way to many early on... hence the blown ear and jaw. 

18 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

It looks like he got caught with his mouth open and not only busted his jaw but popped his eardrum. Strange ..because for a huge man, Fury really doesn't look like he hits hard.  Sloppy fight either way..

Kind of just eluded to the same thing... Wilder's defense was non-existent, and it cost him. 

36 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Hard matchup to call based on the first fight, I wouldn’t kill yourself over it. Completely different strategy from Fury’s corner and you have to attribute the switch to Kronk as that was 100% a Kronk style strategy; staying being a consistent jab to set up straight power shots. Fury was either hanging on him or staying just out of range, which meant Wilder had to take some early risks to try to draw him in, which only played into Fury’s gameplan even more. Much different than their first fight where Fury was just slipping and tapping him. The bigger man should definitely be the bully if you can be. 

I hope these guys meet at some point down the line again but for now it’s nice to see the ghost of Emanuel Steward is still alive in the ring and the fact that it’s through his son is pretty ******* cool.

Can’t argue with any of this. Totally different Fury in the ring tonight. He deserved everybit of the W. 

now if AJ can finally step the to the stage, things will get interesting 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company