Sign in to follow this  
Darnold Schwarzenegger

Wilder V Fury II

24 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Big fight tomorrow night. Who y'all got? Wilder (42-0 w/40 KOs) or fury (29-0). Most people thought Fury won the first fight. I personally thought Wilder should have won. Either way it was a great fight and I'm super excited for the this rematch. There's nothing better than watching the 2 best heavyweights in the world going toe to toe.  I think this fight is going to be pretty epic. 

Hopefully the winner will get to fight Joshua. But i think he's too scared to fight either of them. Wilder has been calling out Joshua for a few years now.

I rewatched the first fight...    Fury landed way more shots won more rounds. Wilder had the knockdowns, the first of which didnt look very damaging at all.

I think the winner makes Joshua look like a dog. 

Am rooting for Fury cos the story is just too juicy. (premature ONE POUND baby, gypsy) Nothing against Wilder who might have the worst technique ever, but the weirdest , crazy power.

1 hour ago, King P said:

Plus Fury suffered this gruesome gash against Otto Wallin in his last fight. Cut was so deep, can't see it not being opened up again.

Wilder by KO

wasnt a particularly hard punch but it just caught him right/wrong.

wilder by ko seems the consensus.

7 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

As a former pugilist myself and huge fan of the sweet science I somewhat consider myself a historian. The truth is boxing was ruined by Don King when he exploited the dirty underworld in the early 2000s.

Both Wilder and Fury are a joke compared to what the heavyweight division was in the 90s. Holyfield, Foreman, Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Andrew Golota, Merciless Ray Mercer, Donovan Razor Ruddick, Riddick Bowe, Tommy Morrison, Shannon Briggs, Jimmy Thunder, Chris Byrd, Michael Moore, Frank Bruno and the list goes on.

If you want to compare it to football.. in my opinion This heavyweight fight is between two undrafted free agents. Do you think any of these guys would do damage against Holyfield or Tyson? I don't think either one of them could beat Andrew Golota or Shannon Briggs ...

If the fix is in which it probably is, Wilder will win by knockout. Obviously so there's a rubber match and everybody can make lots of money. But the truth is he can barely box. Compare him to any of the greatest heavyweights and he pales in comparison he's actually weak in every aspect ,except for one big right hand  that he tries to set up the entire fight.

Tyson Fury is at least a good boxer but he really doesn't have power. Fury is the superior boxer.

I am a betting man so I will say Fury wins by knockout in the 8th!

But I stopped watching and buying pay-per-views a long time ago when Don King was making me watch 3 bantamweight fights and Muhammad Ali's daughter for $100 before I watched Tyson throw three punches for 17 seconds at midnight. Lol..

EDIT: BTW sorry to come off like a Debbie Downer, but I love and followed boxing for years and years and went for the Golden Gloves  but unfortunately injured my ankle and couldn't run to build up my stamina. I absolutely love the fight game and really hope it comes back! hopefully this is the start of something good! And to any of you young dudes who are MMA fans, real men don't kick in a fist fight-

if you do you're a pussy lol

good post. i dont think that 90's list is much to takl about myself but...  who cares.

rooting for he "dirty gyppo" (he referred to himslef that way)

fwiw, reknowned cut man says "i wouldnt bet on it"  go to 6:00

59 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Here we GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im a huge Wilder fan.... crossing my fingers. Something's a miss about Fury this time around... cant put my finger on it, but i think this one is much more one sided for the bronze bomber (I hope)

Put the man to bed and give me my match vs AJ!!!

couldn't have been more wrong

14 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

It looks like he got caught with his mouth open and not only busted his jaw but popped his eardrum. Strange ..because for a huge man, Fury really doesn't look like he hits hard.  Sloppy fight either way..

please just stop. your arrogance is just unbearable..  

Someone actually mentioned the name razor ruddock as in " a good fighter"

ffs, guys. stop with the romance.

of course Ali/FRazier/Foreman set teh standard...   Holmes was solid.

Holyfiled solid and Lennox too...    

Mike Tyson? fraud.

Klitcjhko- zzzzzzzz

I like WIlder and Fury both vs Holyfiled and LEnnox as well as late Foreman.

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Remember Buster Douglas?

unfortunately yes.

agree about lennox and holmes. good classic heavyweights. 

5 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Ha! This coming from a guy whose screen name translates Spanish / German as "The Master"....lmao

it was a nickname given to me 30 yrs ago, shrug...

lauding the 90's as some sorta boxing halcyon days? i will never agree to that. 

44 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Eddie Hearn has been making the rounds today saying let's make the fight for summer and they are cool with a 50/50 split. We'll see. Hearn is a bit of a snake and Fury for sure is going to want another fight soon. Fingers crossed but after the last few years I don't trust the Joshua camp at all to make a fight like this.

It all comes down to WIlder's choice for a rematch or not... 

that ties Fury's hands

ahhh    the glory days of ruddock and mercer...

ffs

anyone who is touting these journeyman...           shoould not be taken seriously

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company