Sign in to follow this  
Darnold Schwarzenegger

Wilder V Fury II

Big fight tomorrow night. Who y'all got? Wilder (42-0 w/40 KOs) or fury (29-0). Most people thought Fury won the first fight. I personally thought Wilder should have won. Either way it was a great fight and I'm super excited for the this rematch. There's nothing better than watching the 2 best heavyweights in the world going toe to toe.  I think this fight is going to be pretty epic. 

Hopefully the winner will get to fight Joshua. But i think he's too scared to fight either of them. Wilder has been calling out Joshua for a few years now.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

As a former pugilist myself and huge fan of the sweet science I somewhat consider myself a historian. The truth is boxing was ruined by Don King when he exploited the dirty underworld in the early 2000s.

Both Wilder and Fury are a joke compared to what the heavyweight division was in the 90s. Holyfield, Foreman, Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Andrew Golota, Merciless Ray Mercer, Donovan Razor Ruddick, Riddick Bowe, Tommy Morrison, Shannon Briggs, Jimmy Thunder, Chris Byrd, Michael Moore, Frank Bruno and the list goes on.

If you want to compare it to football.. in my opinion This heavyweight fight is between two undrafted free agents. Do you think any of these guys would do damage against Holyfield or Tyson? I don't think either one of them could beat Andrew Golota or Shannon Briggs ...

If the fix is in which it probably is, Wilder will win by knockout. Obviously so there's a rubber match and everybody can make lots of money. But the truth is he can barely box. Compare him to any of the greatest heavyweights and he pales in comparison he's actually weak in every aspect ,except for one big right hand  that he tries to set up the entire fight.

Tyson Fury is at least a good boxer but he really doesn't have power. Fury is the superior boxer.

I am a betting man so I will say Fury wins by knockout in the 8th!

But I stopped watching and buying pay-per-views a long time ago when Don King was making me watch 3 bantamweight fights and Muhammad Ali's daughter for $100 before I watched Tyson throw three punches for 17 seconds at midnight. Lol..

EDIT: BTW sorry to come off like a Debbie Downer, but I love and followed boxing for years and years and went for the Golden Gloves  but unfortunately injured my ankle and couldn't run to build up my stamina. I absolutely love the fight game and really hope it comes back! hopefully this is the start of something good! And to any of you young dudes who are MMA fans, real men don't kick in a fist fight-

if you do you're a pussy lol

I watch boxing and UFC & I think both are pretty bad ass. I got into UFC around 2000 because i felt like boxing was on life support once the 90s ended. I think this is is probably the most exciting heavyweight fight in the last 15-20 years. I feel like the quality of boxing has been getting better tho the last few years.

Lomachenko is my favorite fighter to watch right now. He's so technically perfect it's insane. He has some of the best footwork I've ever seen. If you haven't seen lomachenko fight, definitely check him out. I've seen him fight at the garden 3 times now. Hoping he fights Teofimo at the Garden in May so I can make it 4.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

From arm to wrist I've never seen a a guy with as much power as Wilder.  It's like every part of his body has been made to pack a perfect punch.  The way he knocked out Stiverne that second time was frightening.  Hoping for an all time battle this weekend!  Want it to go the distance but it seems inevitable that Wilder will land the big one.

That stiverne KO was sick. But the Breazeale KO was 10 times more brutal.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company