Sign in to follow this  
Darnold Schwarzenegger

Wilder V Fury II

Fury blew Wilder out of the ring. Wilder didn’t even win a round on my scorecard and I’m sure everyone agrees with me. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

There is nothing like a heavyweight championship title fight!!!

I give this one an 8 for excitement.

I give it a 2 for actual boxing... mostly cause they were wearing gloves.

Sloppy....unskilled... dare I say embarrassing?

I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Tyson announced he was making a comeback and challenging Fury for the titles. Tyson, Holyfield, and Lewis at their age right now would take either of these guys out in one round. They all must have been frothing-at-the-mouth at ringside. I feel embarrassed for them.

Listen I know these guys were definitely in a real fight but did they even train? They both came in 30 lbs heavier than the last fight. Deontay Wilder has absolutely no head movement At all! Can't move his feet can't get in rhythm. Tyson Fury looks like a wrestler ..pretending to be a boxer..like WWE.

SMH... is this really the best they can offer!?  Go check out Tyson vs Ruddock 1 and 2... Go check out the Bowe vs Holyfield trilogy.. anybody ever heard of Ali vs Frazier!? I...II...III?

Sorry guys I know it was a heavyweight championship fight but to me these guys looked like f****** amateurs. But props to the dude that told me about the Stream. I enjoyed watching it I just wish there was better boxing these days ... and by the way I called Fury by knockout in the 8th. Damn I was close LOL

Well to be fair I think part of the reason it was so sloppy was because after the first time Wilder got knocked down he pretty much stumbles around the ring clutching to Fury who let him do that. If I were Fury I would’ve pushed Wilder off me and then popped him. 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company