“Jets expect Brian Poole to return“ (Unconfirmed report)

jetstream23

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Dominic Mozingilli is my cousin. He's legit.

I will assume you’re serious. My guess is that his connection would be more to Douglas than to the Jets originally? However, him calling Douglas to the Jets in 2018, prior to Gase even being signed is interesting.

I will definitely come back and bump this, giving him big props if Poole is re-signed in the coming weeks, even prior to FA. Usually when a team leaks that a signing is “expected” those things tend to happen. It’s almost 99%, and I will provide my own data point on that.... I have a couple of loose connections to the Arizona Cardinals. I knew about two or three days prior to DJ Humphries being extended that it was a slam dunk. There were some leaks and a friend who knows GM Steve Keim mentioned that it was highly likely DJ would return. When people say something like that it means the deal is all but done, just waiting for ink on paper. Hope that is also the case with Poole here!

• Upvote 3