From a Diehard Jet fan to My Jet Brothers...

TNJet

On 2/22/2020 at 3:20 PM, TNJet said:

Its time. Its time to get this team we bleed and pray for to get things right. Its time to rebuild this offense. Its time to start at the motor, the offensive line. Its time to create via free agency and the Draft the second coming of the 2009 offensive line. Sign 2 stud interior olinemen in free agency and draft 2 stud OTs in the draft. Bring in that mid round steal at C, and lets get Sam and Le'veon the respect they've needed. Lets get this green and white team back in the postseason and making noise, swapping blows with the big boys more fierce than any Jet fan has ever known. I love you all Jet nation! Get this well oiled machine clicking, and clicking for a long time. Go Jets!

Did someone put ecstasy in your DMT?

Two buttfumbles? Where's the love???

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

3 hours ago, freestater said:

new york jets fan GIF

Does anyone know exactly when and what game this was? Hahahaha this guys face is so smug and defiant. Like the jets just scored their 50th point against the top ranked d in the afc title game and he had no choice but to fist pump like this.

Would be great if it was a totally inconsequential td or first down in a game that meant nothing

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TNJet said:

Its time. Its time to get this team we bleed and pray for to get things right. Its time to rebuild this offense. Its time to start at the motor, the offensive line. Its time to create via free agency and the Draft the second coming of the 2009 offensive line. Sign 2 stud interior olinemen in free agency and draft 2 stud OTs in the draft. Bring in that mid round steal at C, and lets get Sam and Le'veon the respect they've needed. Lets get this green and white team back in the postseason and making noise, swapping blows with the big boys more fierce than any Jet fan has ever known. I love you all Jet nation! Get this well oiled machine clicking, and clicking for a long time. Go Jets!

See people?

This is what a Jets fan sounds like.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, RobR said:

It's a bit sad when all of you are laughing at him, instead of laughing with him. It's like picking on Corky.

He’s a hyper-passionate Jets fan and I’m a miserable Jets-bashing loser. He gives us funny, over the top responses to our Jets bashing. He’s a good dude. The Jets base needs a lot more of him than it does of me, or @CTM

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

He’s a hyper-passionate Jets fan and I’m a miserable Jets-bashing loser. He gives us funny, over the top responses to our Jets bashing. He’s a good dude. The Jets base needs a lot more of him than it does of me, or @CTM

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Preach. This board is SH!T without @joewilly12

1 hour ago, CTM said:

yes please

1 hour ago, CTM said:

yes please

Viva La REVOLUTION

@T0mShane make this your moment!!!

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I stand #shirtless with @joewilly12

joe manganiello hunk GIF

Become the voice that @Hackenberg - Banned and @joewilly12 so desperately need!!!

:toot:

21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

i agree with moar joe's willy

• Haha 2