PepPep

BRADLEE ANAE- EDGE

Love this guy. Not sure where he will go, Some have him in Rd. 2 others have him dropping to the 3rd round or lower b/c his ceiling is not as high as some other pass rushers but he's got a fantastic motor, shows good power and speed and a variety of different pass rush moves. If he is there in Rd. 4 or 5 I'd love for the Jets to pick him up. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

In the Draft Forum that's fine.  Shouldn't be on the main board IMHO.

Mods please transfer to draft forum

3 hours ago, BCJet said:

Would be a great pick in the second round if we dont address edge in free agency.  Excellent character guy, good college production.

I looked at some more tape of him and he is a bit limited athletically. I doubt he goes in the 2nd round. But with our second third or our 4th I'd pull the trigger. The motor is non-stop and the instincts are great. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

13 sacks last year.  I guess the only reason he’s under the radar is he’s at Utah

The only negative is that this guy’s last name sounds like “Anal”

His negatives, as far as what I've read up on him, are his lack of elite athleticism (which won't translate well to the NFL) and short arms/lack of length for a DE. He's also one dimensional in the sense that he has not had a lot of success dropping into coverage. He seems to be solid against the run though.  

I like him. I'm not as concerned about his lack of elite athleticism. He's all over the field on tape and his effort more than makes up for lack of 'length'. Just depends on what value teams place on him. Like I said, if he's there in the 4th I think its great value. Early in the 3rd, you're passing on a lot of other talent. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company