PepPep

BRADLEE ANAE- EDGE

Go get him in the second round!

44 minutes ago, section314 said:

This guy is interesting....flying a bit below the radar, it seems.

13 sacks last year.  I guess the only reason he’s under the radar is he’s at Utah

The only negative is that this guy’s last name sounds like “Anal”

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Tinstar said:

I love the kid from Wisconsin but he’s a little light in the britches . Also that kid Taylor that some are projecting to the Jets worries me . I don’t know of a premier edge rusher who’s as late off the snap every single time

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I LOVE Baun

If we can get him in round 2 that would be great.  Yes he’s undersized but he’s got good technique and is all over the place on the field

24 minutes ago, PepPep said:

His negatives, as far as what I've read up on him, are his lack of elite athleticism (which won't translate well to the NFL) and short arms/lack of length for a DE. He's also one dimensional in the sense that he has not had a lot of success dropping into coverage. He seems to be solid against the run though.  

I like him. I'm not as concerned about his lack of elite athleticism. He's all over the field on tape and his effort more than makes up for lack of 'length'. Just depends on what value teams place on him. Like I said, if he's there in the 4th I think its great value. Early in the 3rd, you're passing on a lot of other talent. 

Look I much prefer Baun but I don’t know if he falls to 48.  Jets have to really consider a guy with 13 sacks mostly against top competition 

We really need OLB it’s almost as dire a need as OL and WR after we passed on Allen and whiffed on Polite

14 hours ago, PLO said:

Epenesa could well be there in the second round. 

Draft a OLB in round 2 and sign Fowler

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company