Vanilla mafia signups

CTM

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

So pac joining the game makes me want to go full derp with a massive game .. any objections?

The gatabot is running millions of simulations for balance, so it might be awhile if we go this way 

I preferred the smaller games, but that's just me. Thought it might be more helpful to the yutes, too.

15 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You don't suck at the game. 

Should have seen me in my first couple of games. It was a mess. 

You should definitely give it another shot when you feel up for it :-)

I will once the snow is gone up here Nyn. I wait all year for snow and ice to ride and ice fish, and it's been a horrible winter for my 2 favorite activities. Gotta ride while there is snow left, it's going fast! 

• Sympathy 2

12 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

I think that was a joke, maybe I will get in next game :)

?

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

I don't know what this is, can you tell what it's about?

Yoo. its an online text version of that game where every1 gets sent a different piece of paper that says ur role: either GOOD or BAD guy. Most people are GOOD, but no one knows anyone elses innocence/guilt except the BAD guys who are aware of each other ...

Good guys gotta vote out the bad guys one by one, be4 the Bad guys outnumber the Good guys. in the meantime, the Bad guys try to eventually outnumber the good by turning the good guys against each other ... every stage of the game comes down to a majority vote. last group left standing wins. dunnno if that makes sense

hope u come play and distract urself from unc bball w/ march madness coming up ... Pac just got in 2 the game late last nite, so signups dont look like theyre officially closed :) 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Or you could just, follow along and know what's going on.  

Just a thought, you do you 

Napping ain’t easy player!

Plus, games already busted. Gonna have two games, gonna have one big game, Gata-bot doing calculations and CTM peaking on his ruin game? Haha, the mafia resurgence was fun while it lasted. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Napping ain’t easy player!

Plus, games already busted. Gonna have two games, gonna have one big game, Gata-bot doing calculations and CTM peaking on his ruin game? Haha, the mafia resurgence was fun while it lasted. 

I'm not even sure what the player count is right now lol

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I know and it’s delicious. Like perfectly steamed edamame good. #veg-life

That is some good sh*t. I was Vegan for awhile about 10 hears ago, got fat , tired and weak. Been flirting with the idea again recently now that food options are so much better but I decided to try one of those best diet for your genetic makeup services 

1) it came back that I'm more protein than carb driven which aligned with life experiance 

2) it was kind of eerie to see our of the 100 or so traits how much of how my life has played out is written in my DNA. I've always learned heavily nature in the nature vs nurture debates but seeing some of this in black and white was a bit unnerving. I'd say it was 80% spot on and the science is only improving, a decade from now it will be ridiculous 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, CTM said:

we just added 3 players last night, which blew up the plan and put us largely back to sq 1. 

really I am just bullsh*tting I know it takes time. No rush. I'm sure its going to take you longer to code the new MS_Gata bot than to send out PM's and everything.

Just now, Stark said:

really I am just bullsh*tting I know it takes time. No rush. I'm sure its going to take you longer to code the new MS_Gata bot than to send out PM's and everything.

She keeps wanting to modkil. Game hasn't even started and jif been dead 16x already

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3