Vanilla mafia signups

CTM

12 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

dice wanted to play.

He can I'm trying to get 1 more person to even this out .

If not we'll ask 1 of the 2 ultra egos of teh mafia to play a double header 

If you can reach DPR in DM tell him to come back ❤️

4 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Hi there, sweet baby girl....what is this?  I’m not good at playing games, lol.  

If you say so, and guide me along, I’ll play.

I knew I could count on you ?

This game is like Clue, don't trust anyone, & follow your gut. 

Go with the flow it's pretty fun once you get into it. 

We'll explain more as it goes. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I sort of figured. Where at, if you don't mind me asking?

I used to live in SoCal until about a year ago, and I've been up and down the Baja coast a few times.

Teaching internationally at the moment so right now I am in Mexico, like 12 hrs south of the border. 

Just now, Drums said:

Teaching internationally at the moment so right now I am in Mexico, like 12 hrs south of the border. 

I remember you said Mexico, which is why I mentioned Baja :P

I used to live like 30 minutes away from TJ and visited there and further down the coast pretty often. Great seafood and margaritas, cliche as that might be.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Drums said:

So cool I remember when I moved to Ecuador.

I used to see random young teachers from abroad teaching English and they were just College kids.

I'd shoot the sh*t with them talking about the states except this one teacher that was from England she didn't like the fact I wrote color not colour. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

So cool I remember when I moved to Ecuador.

I used to see random young teachers from abroad teaching English and they were just College kids.

I'd shoot the sh*t with them talking about the states except this one teacher that was from England she didn't like the fact I wrote color not colour. 

I’ve worked with some Brits. Arrogant f*cks haha. Staying in Mexico for a few more years, then maybe further south—Ecuador is on the list. 

6 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I remember you said Mexico, which is why I mentioned Baja :P

I used to live like 30 minutes away from TJ and visited there and further down the coast pretty often. Great seafood and margaritas, cliche as that might be.

That’s why I figured you mentioned it. I haven’t been to Baja yet (there are a lot of places to visit, who knew) but I’ll get there pretty soon. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

I’ve worked with some Brits. Arrogant f*cks haha. Staying in Mexico for a few more years, then maybe further south—Ecuador is on the list. 

She didn't like me cause I told her I wouldn't write it like that. If you ever go I can suggest some places to visit. LMK

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Man, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are going to be insane for me. My school is running an MUN event and I am in charge of it. I don't expect to get on here much during that stretch. They are basically 12 hour days. 

Note to self: vote Drums on Thursday

• Haha 1