Jump to content

Vanilla mafia signups


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since it looks like these games go on 24/7/365, maybe keep me in an every other game rotation. This way it keeps the fresh blood coming through the game while letting the vets take a rest every now an

Just to be clear I'll be voting to lynch Ape even if I'm town and he's mod confirmed townie.

Expect photos in your PM shortly, you may think I bare a strong resemblance to another Latina by the name of Selma Hayek.   Be assured those revealing photos are of me....Helen of Troy, Trojan Pr

Posted Images

On 2/23/2020 at 4:45 PM, CTM said:

Open setup, vanilla game. Lynch and learn

Will run 2 games if we get high teens players.

1) Barry.Cock

2) Ape

3) AJ

4) Dicker

5) Spootles

6) JETS

7) kdels

😎 Ballin

9) Drums

10) Jville

11) JifTwink

12) ChimpPimp

13) New Beaver 

14) JetFap

15) Gastineau

16) Stork

17 ) Gerbil

18) nyn

19) HelenofTroy

20) PacMule

21) Nolderp

22) Dice

Man, never thought a I’d see a 20 plus person game of mafia, anywhere again. Especially here. Too bad CTM and his pet-mod-bot Gata gonna ruin it. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Man, never thought a I’d see a 20 plus person game of mafia, anywhere again. Especially here. Too bad CTM and his pet-mod-bot Gata gonna ruin it. 

You're co-modding too as soon as PMs are done ... I'm just here for the calculations. 

My modkilling days are long behind me

i78DUDB.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GATA said:

You're co-modding too as soon as PMs are done ... I'm just here for the calculations. 

My modkilling days are long behind me

i78DUDB.gif

Wait a minute @ the Jif mentions, didn’t u kill him for criticizing your setup too much lmao 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 4:45 PM, CTM said:

Open setup, vanilla game. Lynch and learn

Will run 2 games if we get high teens players.

1) Barry.Cock

2) Ape

3) AJ

4) Dicker

5) Spootles

6) JETS

7) kdels

😎 Ballin

9) Drums

10) Jville

11) JifTwink

12) ChimpPimp

13) New Beaver 

14) JetFap

15) Gastineau

16) Stork

17 ) Gerbil

18) nyn

19) HelenofTroy

20) PacMule

21) Nolderp

22) Dice

Smash isnt playing?  

lolololololololol

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Man, never thought a I’d see a 20 plus person game of mafia, anywhere again. Especially here. Too bad CTM and his pet-mod-bot Gata gonna ruin it. 

We had 21 last game too.  Crazy!

Don't forget, Pac is gonna run some people off though.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Wait a minute @ the Jif mentions, didn’t u kill him for criticizing your setup too much lmao 

he was wasting his time criticizing aside from playing the game . 

That's why I did it . I apologized because he had a mini breakdown. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 3:45 PM, CTM said:

Open setup, vanilla game. Lynch and learn

Will run 2 games if we get high teens players.

1) Barry.Cock

2) Ape

3) AJ

4) Dicker

5) Spootles

6) JETS

7) kdels

😎 Ballin

9) Drums

10) Jville

11) JifTwink

12) ChimpPimp

13) New Beaver 

14) JetFap

15) Gastineau

16) Stork

17 ) Gerbil

18) nyn

19) HelenofTroy

20) PacMule

21) Nolderp

22) Dice

only 22, eh

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

Smash isnt playing?  

lolololololololol

I am very surprised your comment wasn't

Scum is so F*cKed... you already get your PM??? lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He retired again because you caught him as scum D1, and that's not fair.  

hehe - my favorite part when catching up in the scum thread is where he quit (again) because I always vote him, yet I was voting Spoot and the only reason why I switched my vote to Smash was because of his absolutely terrible play with lunatic illogical stance that I wasnt allowed to question/doubt Verbal while voting someone else.  He then out of frustration voted me, in which I laughed at but kept my vote on Spoot.  I only changed my vote to Smash after CTM moved there on his way to getting lynched on D1.  

Our blockhead is special and he'll be back. 

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JiF said:

hehe - my favorite part when catching up in the scum thread is where he quit (again) because I always vote him, yet I was voting Spoot and the only reason why I switched my vote to Smash was because of his absolutely terrible play with lunatic illogical stance that I wasnt allowed to question/doubt Verbal while voting someone else.  He then out of frustration voted me, in which I laughed at but kept my vote on Spoot.  I only changed my vote to Smash after CTM moved there on his way to getting lynched on D1.  

Our blockhead is special and he'll be back. 

 

 

His b*tching about no one buying his terrible Role Cop reveal (and then unlynchable too) in a game with 15 Vanilla Townies was fun too.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, GATA said:

You're co-modding too as soon as PMs are done ... I'm just here for the calculations. 

My modkilling days are long behind me

i78DUDB.gif

What part are you struggling with Fat or lazy? I’m not modding shit. The hippie is your mess. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no game pm? Knew it was a bad idea to let that big fat hay eating moo cow Crushblubber  to cow-mod. “Come on two tons of vegan fun, let the hippie and hotty Gata-Bot get this game rolling.” It’s my first game and I’m ready to take my place in mafia history! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

Still no game pm? Knew it was a bad idea to let that big fat hay eating moo cow Crushblubber  to cow-mod. “Come on two tons of vegan fun, let the hippie and hotty Gata-Bot get this game rolling.” It’s my first game and I’m ready to take my place in mafia history! 

This is your first game? Wow, seems like you been here annoying me for a decade. Hope you play better than you mod. Chimp for brains! 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

Still no game pm? Knew it was a bad idea to let that big fat hay eating moo cow Crushblubber  to cow-mod. “Come on two tons of vegan fun, let the hippie and hotty Gata-Bot get this game rolling.” It’s my first game and I’m ready to take my place in mafia history! 

^ mod confirmed savage

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, deckerfan said:

😀

Yoo. its an online text version of that game where every1 gets sent a different piece of paper that says ur role: either GOOD or BAD guy. Most people are GOOD, but no one knows anyone elses innocence/guilt except the BAD guys who are aware of each other ...

Good guys gotta vote out the bad guys one by one, be4 the Bad guys outnumber the Good guys. in the meantime, the Bad guys try to eventually outnumber the good by turning the good guys against each other ... every stage of the game comes down to a majority vote. last group left standing wins. dunnno if that makes sense

hope u come play and distract urself from unc bball w/ march madness coming up ... Pac just got in 2 the game late last nite, so signups dont look like theyre officially closed :) 

I already knew the rules of the game, but reading this synopsis just made me forget how to play.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pac said:

This is what happens when you have rank amateurs trying to mod.

Someone get control of this thing or I will.

+1

Anything so that you're not playing with us.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I already knew the rules of the game, but reading this synopsis just made me forget how to play.

hahahahahahahaha.

i played it a lot irl before this before this online thing was a thing, but i mentioned good and bad instead of werewolves, cards or anything... 

or stuff like ppl putting their heads down during night while mod asks for hands raised. attempted 2 explain it instead of linking to a mafia website wikipedia cos who will click that

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I know and it’s delicious. Like perfectly steamed edamame good. #veg-life

What is edamame?

7 hours ago, CTM said:

That is some good sh*t. I was Vegan for awhile about 10 hears ago, got fat , tired and weak. Been flirting with the idea again recently now that food options are so much better but I decided to try one of those best diet for your genetic makeup services 

1) it came back that I'm more protein than carb driven which aligned with life experiance 

2) it was kind of eerie to see our of the 100 or so traits how much of how my life has played out is written in my DNA. I've always learned heavily nature in the nature vs nurture debates but seeing some of this in black and white was a bit unnerving. I'd say it was 80% spot on and the science is only improving, a decade from now it will be ridiculous 

I find it more depressing. It's like so much of our "free will" doesn't actually exist. Or like parenting for example. We have these debates over single parent households vs married couples and spanking vs not spanking etc etc etc and then if a kid joins a gang or dies while drinking and driving or whatever we say well the parenting must have been bad somehow. But now we are finding out that so much of who we are is written into our DNA and they haven't really pinned down the limits yet if there are any, which I would like to believe there are some. With that in mind it puts selecting a person to marry and have kids with into a different perspective like are you going to ask her to take a DNA test on the 3rd date or something? Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Nolder said:

What is edamame?

I find it more depressing. It's like so much of our "free will" doesn't actually exist. Or like parenting for example. We have these debates over single parent households vs married couples and spanking vs not spanking etc etc etc and then if a kid joins a gang or dies while drinking and driving or whatever we say well the parenting must have been bad somehow. But now we are finding out that so much of who we are is written into our DNA and they haven't really pinned down the limits yet if there are any, which I would like to believe there are some. With that in mind it puts selecting a person to marry and have kids with into a different perspective like are you going to ask her to take a DNA test on the 3rd date or something? Lol

Meh, this stuff isnt deterministic. It just means you have a propensity for certain things but you still have choice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

Meh, this stuff isnt deterministic. It just means you have a propensity for certain things but you still have choice. 

To some degree yes but it's looking like those choices mean less and less about who we are as the science continues to come in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...