Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Follow Us On Social Media (Please)

Recommended Posts

Had you guys on Twitter and Instagram, just liked you on Facebook and subscribed to the YouTube channel! 👍🏼

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Had you guys on Twitter and Instagram, just liked you on Facebook and subscribed to the YouTube channel! 👍🏼

Thank you! @GreenBeans is taking over YouTube, watch out.  :) We are also putting JetNation Radio up there each week now.

Instagram is our weakest spot, tell all your young friends hahaha.

We take over TikTok soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thank you! @GreenBeans is taking over YouTube, watch out.  :) We are also putting JetNation Radio up there each week now.

Instagram is our weakest spot, tell all your young friends hahaha.

We take over TikTok soon!

 

 

"Can't Wait!"

 

K Camp Puppy GIF by TikTok

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And risk these guys learning my true identity? Never...

jamie lee curtis aerobics GIF

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

And risk these guys learning my true identity? Never...

jamie lee curtis aerobics GIF

Is that Sam Darnold in the third row in that black unitard? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is that Sam Darnold in the third row in that black unitard? 

What third row?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What third row?

To the right of the chick in front then to the left of the blonde girl. It’s him. Pretty much in the middle of the gif. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

To the right of the chick in front then to the left of the blonde girl. It’s him. Pretty much in the middle of the gif. 

I cannot see past the thrusts.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

To the right of the chick in front then to the left of the blonde girl. It’s him. Pretty much in the middle of the gif. 

blonde ?..

 

🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yep, I deserve that. 

10389137_10203747209354722_2917687046768

cheers !      :beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kelly said:

10389137_10203747209354722_2917687046768

cheers !      :beer:

Kelly - welcome back.

Just want to let you know that if you keep hijacking threads with random stuff that doesn't add any value your stay will be short lived.

It is weird that you are a guy pretending to be a girl, but that is fine. Whatever floats your boat. We don't need all these off topic pictures that have no actual relationship to the thread at hand though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Kelly - welcome back.

Just want to let you know that if you keep hijacking threads with random stuff that doesn't add any value your stay will be short lived.

It is weird that you are a guy pretending to be a girl, but that is fine. Whatever floats your boat. We don't need all these off topic pictures that have no actual relationship to the thread at hand though.

Oh my Gawd, no way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

What third row?

 

55 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I cannot see past the thrusts.

Omg so hetero, ty for filling the machismo void left by Joe's Willie's vacation 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

 

Omg so hetero, ty for filling the machismo void left by Joe's Willie's vacation 

Bro do you even eat bacon bro?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I like that Max is so polite. 

Thanks. Now follow us lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I like that Max is so polite. 

Hey please update your email addresses if you get a chance! Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please follow us on TikTok, we are finalizing negotiations with @GATA she is going to be the new face of JetNation.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thank you! @GreenBeans is taking over YouTube, watch out.  :) We are also putting JetNation Radio up there each week now.

Instagram is our weakest spot, tell all your young friends hahaha.

We take over TikTok soon!

Will definitely tell my Jets buds to give you guys a follow if they haven't already!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, GATA said:

 

 

This will make a great Tik Tok video. Let me know when you want to start!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Please follow us on TikTok, we are finalizing negotiations with @GATA she is going to be the new face of JetNation.

trippy ex machina GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Please follow us on TikTok, we are finalizing negotiations with @GATA she is going to be the new face of JetNation.

Oh word?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Oh word?

We are working on the next 100 million page views. Should be there by next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...