T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

If anyone can tell me why it makes sense for 80 to unvote his counter wagon in Stark and put himself back in the lead to get lynched I will gladly consider other options.

Also could be a set-up by 80 knowing he was the imminent lynch.   

• Upvote 2

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, hess

Nolderp (3) - Spootles,  stark , ballin

JETS (3) - Barry.Cock,  jvll51, spoot

Stark (3) - AJ, Dice, Ape

Verbal(2) - Nolderp, Pac

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 5pm Friday

18 minutes ago, Pac said:

Actually funny you say that..  I was thinking about the players left while I was just benching 350 lbs and I barely remember anything Salad Tosser has said despite remember seeing a couple novella like posts from him..  That's no bueno..  Scum like to give the faux appearance of activity without truly committing to a position.

I'm legit shocked that people refuse to vote Verb..  I don't get it.

You have been after verbal all game.  Did he have anything that really stood out?

43 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I think your scum because you’re everywhere. You’ve been doing a lot of talking and accusing and bragging about your scum hunting abilities. If you’re lynched today and I’m right then my name should be cleared if not I’ll have some explaining to do but it’s a gamble I’m willing to take. I’m confident. 

You’re wrong. Being all over is not scummy, it’s just annoying. 

Nothing about my alignment clears you. Not how it works, bud.

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (3) -  JETS, dicker, beaver

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

Verbal(3) - Nolderp, Pac, hesshole

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

You have been after verbal all game.  Did he have anything that really stood out?

I think Verb’s lack of doing anything stands out. His one thing is on Ballin’s error which could be a good catch but also semantical and doing nothing else. Also, Ape won’t touch him after their skirmish during night which seems fake now. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, hess

Nolderp (3) - Spootles,  stark , ballin

Verbal(3) - Nolderp, Pac, hesshole

Wrong and you suck

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Drums said:

He was quoting someone saying disgusting. Could be a. normal question but since Barry was in the DT last game and read the entire thread I find this a little pingy. Could also be an honest question but I expect more from Barry with the way he posts in here typically. 

I get what you're getting at here and I don't think it's unreasonable to point out. It's not like I could ever prove anything about this though.

I did read the last game but I didn't ask any questions because I didn't think it would have been cool to inject myself in a game I'm not involved in. This is your second game right? So you know it's a lot to take in at first. Some things are easier to pickup than others. I had an idea of what it meant but wasn't sure. So I just asked the question. 

There are still terms thrown out I could ask the same thing about even though I have an idea. An example - I'm still not sure what gross and ping mean. I thought gross meant scummy but when someone called something I wrote gross, I replied and replaced gross with scummy and they tried to play gotcha with it ("I didn't say scummy!"). OK - so is disgusting = gross = scummy or nah? Ping - seems like it means "something stands out as suspicious" but not sure. 

Below is an exchange that might be interesting:

I'd like to have seen some posts where you have Stark pinging.

Reasonable response. 

Fair - I should have included the context. Wasn't thinking about someone quoting me about it later on - something I'll be more conscious of in the future. A couple points on this exchange.

1) I wish posts included time stamps so you could more easily see I was going back and reviewing activity, and responding to posts. I had unvoted a while back because there were points being made about stark that made sense to me. Then prior to my vote and prior to my review that is mentioned I noted that I found it odd Stark was making an issue of me jumping off the 80 train when I never had a good reason to get on it in the first place (stupid rap).

Even just this post was more reason than either of the trains that I had already jumped off at the time. 

Now that I'm responding to this his comments about not wanting to vote about 80 stand out even more. This was prior to the 80 lynch. Was he trying to set me up for being someone associated with 80? @Stark

2) I should have held off on my stark vote when I read pac voted for me even though I had already decided I was voting so it didn't look "gross". Another thing I'll be more conscious of in the future. If you are a poker player I'd compare it to checking your entire range out of position in a multi-way pot when the board texture changes.

50 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I think your scum because you’re everywhere. You’ve been doing a lot of talking and accusing and bragging about your scum hunting abilities. If you’re lynched today and I’m right then my name should be cleared if not I’ll have some explaining to do but it’s a gamble I’m willing to take. I’m confident. 

52 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

49 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

If Ape is lynched and he’s scum I’m focusing on you even more because of this post.  

46 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m basically putting my reputation on the line for this. 

43 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You know what I mean. 

I dint like this string of posts by JETS. Like he’s suggesting he knows something...

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I get what you're getting at here and I don't think it's unreasonable to point out. It's not like I could ever prove anything about this though.

I did read the last game but I didn't ask any questions because I didn't think it would have been cool to inject myself in a game I'm not involved in. This is your second game right? So you know it's a lot to take in at first. Some things are easier to pickup than others. I had an idea of what it meant but wasn't sure. So I just asked the question. 

There are still terms thrown out I could ask the same thing about even though I have an idea. An example - I'm still not sure what gross and ping mean. I thought gross meant scummy but when someone called something I wrote gross, I replied and replaced gross with scummy and they tried to play gotcha with it ("I didn't say scummy!"). OK - so is disgusting = gross = scummy or nah? Ping - seems like it means "something stands out as suspicious" but not sure. 

Fair - I should have included the context. Wasn't thinking about someone quoting me about it later on - something I'll be more conscious of in the future. A couple points on this exchange.

1) I wish posts included time stamps so you could more easily see I was going back and reviewing activity, and responding to posts. I had unvoted a while back because there were points being made about stark that made sense to me. Then prior to my vote and prior to my review that is mentioned I noted that I found it odd Stark was making an issue of me jumping off the 80 train when I never had a good reason to get on it in the first place (stupid rap).

Even just this post was more reason than either of the trains that I had already jumped off at the time. 

Now that I'm responding to this his comments about not wanting to vote about 80 stand out even more. This was prior to the 80 lynch. Was he trying to set me up for being someone associated with 80? @Stark

2) I should have held off on my stark vote when I read pac voted for me even though I had already decided I was voting so it didn't look "gross". Another thing I'll be more conscious of in the future. If you are a poker player I'd compare it to checking your entire range out of position in a multi-way pot when the board texture changes.

I don't hate this response. Thanks for explaining. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Drums said:

I understand that is how you said you like to play but I think it would also be a good scum tactic to muddy up the board.

Board is going to get muddy regardless. I appreciate what you’re saying, but mafia here requires trolling and goofing.

43 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Who the **** are you and what have you done with the Ape?

He’s here. Rolled up in the area rug.

33 minutes ago, Pac said:

Actually funny you say that..  I was thinking about the players left while I was just benching 350 lbs and I barely remember anything Salad Tosser has said despite remember seeing a couple novella like posts from him..  That's no bueno..  Scum like to give the faux appearance of activity without truly committing to a position.

I'm legit shocked that people refuse to vote Verb..  I don't get it.

Weird.

My vote is fluid. I’ll In Unvote vote verbal

@CTM

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Also could be a set-up by 80 knowing he was the imminent lynch.   

That’s possible but 80 wasn’t an imminent lynch yet. He and Stark were tied and he put himself back into the lead which is the detail you’re ignoring. 80 took his lynch pretty passively and we know he got bussed by at least one teammate. They had a direction to go in with Stark but neither bit so I think that’s significant. If it’s just to set up Stark as a patsy then it was a costly play imo.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Glad I gave you this idea to use in your excuses.

Zero chance a player who was scum last game where the cop died early is picking up subtleties like this about a possible cop  tell. You’re lying.

Wrong.

Beaver mentioned this before you did.

23 hours ago, Beaver said:

My scum radar is so broken, I followed his last vote cause I really thought he was the cop.

23 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The one thing I'm struggling to interpret is the Chimp vote on Nolder. When Chimp made that vote, I thought maybe he was Cop. Cop sometimes does that vote post with no context right when day starts. Then, when Hess voted Nolder, Chimp said to him something like "someone else is finally paying attention". This all felt like very subtle Cop hinting, to me. 

The question I have, with this theory in mind is... where does Nolder fit into this. If Chimp as setting up some sort of Cop breadcrumb for an eventual false claim, he'd have to give us a scum read. So, that being said, I sorta want Nolder on my list... but, I don't want to chase a theory right now. I'm mostly saying it not as a distraction, but to get it on record just in the off-chance I'm right... so I can gloat about it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

"Accusing and bragging" was also the summary of your earlier case on Pac.

Why should your name be cleared if Ape is lynched and flipped Scum?

52 minutes ago, Nolder said:

But I've always been this way.

I've done it with Ape, Pac, Spoot and many others in the past.

Giving people a chance to make their case or plead their defense is what is interesting to me.

It's the meat and potatoes of the game.

Translation: watching people beg for their lives is what gets you excited.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Beaver said:

anyone heard anything from dicetosser?  Or does he normally lurk in the shadows?

He has been a bit quieter than I remember him being, even with the time difference.

Would love to see him expand his cases beyond Stark.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"Accusing and bragging" was also the summary of your earlier case on Pac.

Why should your name be cleared if Ape is lynched and flipped Scum?

Maybe not cleared but it should make me less of a suspect for people. I’ve been on apes case for some time now. I didn’t hop on a bandwagon.