T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

44 minutes ago, Pac said:

Actually funny you say that..  I was thinking about the players left while I was just benching 350 lbs and I barely remember anything Salad Tosser has said despite remember seeing a couple novella like posts from him..  That's no bueno..  Scum like to give the faux appearance of activity without truly committing to a position.

I'm legit shocked that people refuse to vote Verb..  I don't get it.

No surprised that when you're working up a sweat you start thinking of salad tossers.

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Maybe not cleared but it should make me less of a suspect for people. I’ve been on apes case for some time now. I didn’t hop on a bandwagon. 

I’m going to flip town. How is that going to help you?

42 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yeah, well, I'm not going to give a sh*t if he doesn't.

It's his life (in the game) and if he doesn't care enough to repeat himself or at least point me in the right direction then I don't care enough to go seek out his defense.

I still feel bad for voting him on a hunch but he did kind of earn it in other ways imo.

I can relate to this. I felt like JiF earned it, too. I just don't feel bad about it, though.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I can relate to this. I felt like JiF earned it, too. I just don't feel bad about it, though.

Nah, shouldn’t feel bad. Towns biggest mistake so far was him thinking I had to be scum because I found scum on D1, and his ass didn’t. Egos are a bitch.

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (3) -  JETS, dicker, beaver

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (3) - Barry.Cock,  jvll51, spoot

Stark (2) - AJ, Dice

Verbal(4) - Nolderp, Pac, hesshole, ape

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 5pm Friday

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I get what you're getting at here and I don't think it's unreasonable to point out. It's not like I could ever prove anything about this though.

I did read the last game but I didn't ask any questions because I didn't think it would have been cool to inject myself in a game I'm not involved in. This is your second game right? So you know it's a lot to take in at first. Some things are easier to pickup than others. I had an idea of what it meant but wasn't sure. So I just asked the question. 

There are still terms thrown out I could ask the same thing about even though I have an idea. An example - I'm still not sure what gross and ping mean. I thought gross meant scummy but when someone called something I wrote gross, I replied and replaced gross with scummy and they tried to play gotcha with it ("I didn't say scummy!"). OK - so is disgusting = gross = scummy or nah? Ping - seems like it means "something stands out as suspicious" but not sure. 

Fair - I should have included the context. Wasn't thinking about someone quoting me about it later on - something I'll be more conscious of in the future. A couple points on this exchange.

1) I wish posts included time stamps so you could more easily see I was going back and reviewing activity, and responding to posts. I had unvoted a while back because there were points being made about stark that made sense to me. Then prior to my vote and prior to my review that is mentioned I noted that I found it odd Stark was making an issue of me jumping off the 80 train when I never had a good reason to get on it in the first place (stupid rap).

Even just this post was more reason than either of the trains that I had already jumped off at the time. 

Now that I'm responding to this his comments about not wanting to vote about 80 stand out even more. This was prior to the 80 lynch. Was he trying to set me up for being someone associated with 80? @Stark

2) I should have held off on my stark vote when I read pac voted for me even though I had already decided I was voting so it didn't look "gross". Another thing I'll be more conscious of in the future. If you are a poker player I'd compare it to checking your entire range out of position in a multi-way pot when the board texture changes.

I just want to say, that if Barry is Scum, he's doing a damn good job of playing out front. Truly.

the rock applause GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

@Integrity28 what do you mean by I know something?

The way you said, “m confident” and “stake my reputation on it” came across as though you were selling a certainty only a cop would gave — since I’m not scum though, I was going to call you out in setting up a false claim of cop.

then it became evident you’re not being devious, just word choice that could be misread

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I was just ******* with you, bud.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The way you said, “m confident” and “stake my reputation on it” came across as though you were selling a certainty only a cop would gave — since I’m not scum though, I was going to call you out in setting up a false claim of cop.

then it became evident you’re not being devious, just word choice that could be misread

Gotcha both. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, this is gross.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Beaver said:

You have been after verbal all game.  Did he have anything that really stood out?

I am a highly instinctual player and don't need a manifesto of evidence to spot scum..  Usually all it takes is a handful of posts.  That's part of what makes me the greatest natural scum hunter in the northern hemisphere.

I've played with Verb for a decade..  There was a heated 80/Verb battle on day 1 and at some point I believe Verb may have even unvoted 80 and started looking elsewhere (I have to double check).  That is not town Verb.  He usually would revel in a potential 80 day 1 lynch.  80's flip makes it all awfully convenient.

Then flash forward to day 2..  Ape and JiF are making love all over the game and Verb slithers in with a few cheap takes, some non-descript posts, then bails without placing a vote.  

This ain't rocket science..  I don't need a War and Peace case..  In fact the only time I usually go back and create long cases are near end game or if I'm scum.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I just want to say, that if Barry is Scum, he's doing a damn good job of playing out front. Truly.

the rock applause GIF

Exactly what I said D1 and I put him as town.  No way he is this out front as scum in his first game.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I am a highly instinctual player and don't need a manifesto of evidence to spot scum..  Usually all it takes is a handful of posts.  That's part of what makes me the greatest natural scum hunter in the northern hemisphere.

I've played with Verb for a decade..  There was a heated 80/Verb battle on day 1 and at some point I believe Verb may have even unvoted 80 and started looking elsewhere (I have to double check).  That is not town Verb.  He usually would revel in a potential 80 day 1 lynch.  80's flip makes it all awfully convenient.

Then flash forward to day 2..  Ape and JiF are making love all over the game and Verb slithers in with a few cheap takes, some non-descript posts, then bails without placing a vote.  

This ain't rocket science..  I don't need a War and Peace case..  In fact the only time I usually go back and create long cases are near end game or if I'm scum.

Explain your case on me and Barry too. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Outright suggesting that you thought he was setting up a cop fake-claim as Scum is basically saying you're reading him as the cop if he's Town.

No it’s not, stupid. The premise is I’m town... so if he’s setting up a cop claim based on saying I’m scum, then I know he’s lying.

Literally has nothing to do with him being town cop. Nothing. This post is stinky poo poo