T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

On 2/28/2020 at 9:56 AM, Stark said:

i explained the reason i asked you the question. you moved to the next competing train that was up by 1 vote. and your reasoning was

+1 to kdels or whomever said lets move the game along, or along that phrasing. I just asked why you didn't want to vote 80 anymore. You could have just responded that your 80 vote was obviously a joke then.

14 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I get what you're getting at here and I don't think it's unreasonable to point out. It's not like I could ever prove anything about this though.

I did read the last game but I didn't ask any questions because I didn't think it would have been cool to inject myself in a game I'm not involved in. This is your second game right? So you know it's a lot to take in at first. Some things are easier to pickup than others. I had an idea of what it meant but wasn't sure. So I just asked the question. 

There are still terms thrown out I could ask the same thing about even though I have an idea. An example - I'm still not sure what gross and ping mean. I thought gross meant scummy but when someone called something I wrote gross, I replied and replaced gross with scummy and they tried to play gotcha with it ("I didn't say scummy!"). OK - so is disgusting = gross = scummy or nah? Ping - seems like it means "something stands out as suspicious" but not sure. 

Fair - I should have included the context. Wasn't thinking about someone quoting me about it later on - something I'll be more conscious of in the future. A couple points on this exchange.

1) I wish posts included time stamps so you could more easily see I was going back and reviewing activity, and responding to posts. I had unvoted a while back because there were points being made about stark that made sense to me. Then prior to my vote and prior to my review that is mentioned I noted that I found it odd Stark was making an issue of me jumping off the 80 train when I never had a good reason to get on it in the first place (stupid rap).

Even just this post was more reason than either of the trains that I had already jumped off at the time. 

Now that I'm responding to this his comments about not wanting to vote about 80 stand out even more. This was prior to the 80 lynch. Was he trying to set me up for being someone associated with 80? @Stark

2) I should have held off on my stark vote when I read pac voted for me even though I had already decided I was voting so it didn't look "gross". Another thing I'll be more conscious of in the future. If you are a poker player I'd compare it to checking your entire range out of position in a multi-way pot when the board texture changes.

pretty sure i answered this question a while ago. you switched off 80 to verbal. the timing was such that the trains went from either tied or within 1 to putting verb in the lead by 2 or 3 a momentum vote. it may have even put verb at L-2. 

I can go back and try to find the exact post. 

edit added post above. also i think you asked me about it at a later point in the game too

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I think it was Chimp's post about two people reading as town that I agreed with that made me think he was the cop.  If I was a savant, I would have been right.  I was completely wrong.  Doesn't mean I can't have opinions of people's possible roles.  

38 minutes ago, Verbal said:

It doesn't seem like the logical conclusion to come to for a newer player, so it sticks out.

I think your two cases have sucked so far but would rather kill Ape atm. 

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

FWIW I would prefer tonight and let Night cover the weekend

i agree... wife parents are coming in town tonight and i already am low activity on weekends with kids stuff so i don't think ill be on much at all.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote nolder

Very defensive and stand off-ish. Sup bitch?

Edit: and before anyone jumps on me I hadn't seen PAC post about when I was posting this.

Speaking of Pac, why is it you've generally ignored his constantly including you in his top-3?

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, spoot

Nolderp (3) - stark , ballin, barry 

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(4) - pac, hesshole, aj, ape

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 7pm Friday

Stark is one flip away from being outed Mafia to me. Ballin is using bad logic to come to his conclusions

Nolder got targeted by dead scum who was happy to camp there instead of fake scum hunting

You seem to be struggling as of late now that the game is getting into the meaty phases. Why did you leave Ape’s wagon?

22 minutes ago, Stark said:

i agree... wife parents are coming in town tonight and i already am low activity on weekends with kids stuff so i don't think ill be on much at all.

Second this.  I will be traveling to Atlanta tonight and then will be out most of the weekend until I get back Sunday night.   I'll have a few glimpses from the phone.

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Stark is one flip away from being outed Mafia to me. Ballin is using bad logic to come to his conclusions

Nolder got targeted by dead scum who was happy to camp there instead of fake scum hunting

You seem to be struggling as of late now that the game is getting into the meaty phases. Why did you leave Ape’s wagon?

I have nolder in my scum bucket. He was getting very defensive with his interactions with verbal so I wanted to see how he'd react to more pressure. Fwiw he seems to have run away and hide as to "not **** up"

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (6) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, spoot, Barry.Cock, Nolderp

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(4) - pac, hesshole, aj, ape

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 7pm Friday

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have nolder in my scum bucket. He was getting very defensive with his interactions with verbal so I wanted to see how he'd react to more pressure. Fwiw he seems to have run away and hide as to "not **** up"

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote ape

reason stated this morning. Also F him.

epr7jj5f6sg7bpdceoho.jpg

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, A.J. said:

not sure how you've arrived at this conclusion. all i can tell you is that you're wrong.

Nolders play is worth a vote IMO 

32 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hard to defend lack of reasoning

Well that's sort of the point, no? You're not holding him accountable for including you in his top-3 without reasoning.

Everyone else who made a statement earlier in the game = you asking "why this", and "why that"? Yet, here's Pac listing you over and over, and you're ignoring it. I didn't ask why you're not defending. It's a subtle thing, but you've clearly got a blind-spot for Pac listing you. My question to the group is, is this coordinated?

I go back to what I said earlier, I see Pac as scum giving his top-3. Ape town, because easy lynch. Verbal and Barry = his scum mates. Pac will toss a little FOS at each, maybe even vote them, but he keeps circling back to the mislynch on Ape as his real agenda. Couple that with an over-explained pingy vote by Barry this morning... and, while I try not to catch the whole scum team at once, I do get a sense that there's something going on here.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well that's sort of the point, no? You're not holding him accountable for including you in his top-3 without reasoning.

Everyone else who made a statement earlier in the game = you asking "why this", and "why that"? Yet, here's Pac listing you over and over, and you're ignoring it. I didn't ask why you're not defending. It's a subtle thing, but you've clearly got a blind-spot for Pac listing you. My question to the group is, is this coordinated?

I go back to what I said earlier, I see Pac as scum giving his top-3. Ape town, because easy lynch. Verbal and Barry = his scum mates. Pac will toss a little FOS at each, maybe even vote them, but he keeps circling back to the mislynch on Ape as his real agenda. Couple that with an over-explained pingy vote by Barry this morning... and, while I try not to catch the whole scum team at once, I do get a sense that there's something going on here.

I'll tell you what, get him to respond with something that makes any sort of sense and I'll respond. It's just pointless imo.

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

not sure how you've arrived at this conclusion. all i can tell you is that you're wrong.

Nolders play is worth a vote IMO 

At this point I’m banking one of you & Dice is guilty. I’ve explained multiple times now. Nobody seems to want to move in your direction either which is interesting to me but that’ll be more apparent later on as to why

Nolder is objectively scummy but an easy target.

Regardless, I’ll have a drink this weekend for you so you’re not alone. Cheers 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re at L2

unvote vote ape

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

The more I re-read Beaver's post about thinking Chimp was Cop, the more I don't believe it.  Is he a savant and just that intuitive this early in his mafia career?  Perhaps.  Easy answer is probably not.

I said this already - while I agree, I can't help but feel like you're echoing to see if I'll go back to it.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

It doesn't seem like the logical conclusion to come to for a newer player, so it sticks out.

I agree.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

TAgI'm just saying to think that specifically Chimp may have been specifically Cop hinting, is not something many people picked up on.  The people that did are likely veteran players that have seen it occur many times before.  You are not a veteran player, hence my savant comment in jest.  

Most importantly, remember.....you're in a game with Pac - never think you're the dumbass.  ;-)

Agree.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

How many townies need to die in this little scenario of yours before its acceptable to hunt the sk?

And this. This is the most pro-town thing Pac has said... unsurprisingly, it also serves the scum agenda to go off SK hunting now doesn't it?