T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

16 hours ago, GATA said:

DEADLINE WEDNESDAY 

March 11th, 2020 2 PM EST 

(adjustments will be made come DL if need be)

From the MODS 

Thank you GFY. 

@Stark @Pac @HessStation @jvill 51 @Beaver @Dicetosser @Spoot-Face

@JustEndTheSuffering @Verbal @Barry McCockinner @deckerfan @Nolder @BallinPB

Current town to scum:

Stark, JETS, Barry, Beaver, Spoot, JVILL, Ballin, Pac, Nol, Dice, Verb with Decker I don’t have even a sniff of a clue 

Edit:originally forgot Spoot on list 

Edited by HessStation

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

I am touchy that people provide non-factoring information and then say that's why they are suspicious.  It is lazy scumhunting and is the key ingredient to mislynches.

For example, you are lazy scumhunting and trying to get me mislynched.  You overextended yesterday and I torched you on it, but nobody left is able to recognize that and lynch you.  As for Ballin, well.....maybe the TMI was not really TMI if I'm the only one still suspicious of him for it, dunno.  But it is still a legit reason for suspicion unlike half the sh*t you tried to put on me, lol.

So yeah, bad casing will get me touchy.

At least you admit that having me as a scum read is a crap reason.  It should also make you NOT have me there - crap reasons repeated over and over have a way of happening around here.....

Which is all you’ve done with your only case being a singular post/overreach on wording

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The two scum teams:

goon: AJ, blank and blank

whatever they’re called: 80, Chimp and blank

so far no PR help with 13 players left and 3 most likely scum. Based on small scum teams I think it’d be less likely they buss/gambit each other etc. I’m using half VC and half gut based off of game interactions. Not much else you can do. 

Fwiw chimp did bus 80 d1

Page 115-116 I tried capturing VC’s every 5 pages from page 50 on. A couple pages prior I do the same thing from like page 15-45 (which I didn’t just look at) but from page 50 on there’s a lot of action and I tried to focus on what Verb was doing and he’s not on any visual train except Ballin. That more than half the game essentially. Night before Ape Lynch there was Verb/Ape FOS’ing then Verb never touches his train (I think). Verb as a scum player is tactical about leaving scum traces on trains. And he’s more or less staying out of the fray while somewhat pointing the finger at those who are. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Fwiw chimp did bus 80 d1

Good point. It’s not law but I think they’d be less inclined. Fwiw it was day 1 as the days go by w more scum Killed they either a)tighten up mostly or b) go for broke.

having played enough games depends on the players and teams, going for broke tends not to work overall but has been done. Hard to know exactly what they were thinking. I’m not saying follow it by law but to keep it in mind 

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Page 115-116 I tried capturing VC’s every 5 pages from page 50 on. A couple pages prior I do the same thing from like page 15-45 (which I didn’t just look at) but from page 50 on there’s a lot of action and I tried to focus on what Verb was doing and he’s not on any visual train except Ballin. That more than half the game essentially. Night before Ape Lynch there was Verb/Ape FOS’ing then Verb never touches his train (I think). Verb as a scum player is tactical about leaving scum traces on trains. And he’s more or less staying out of the fray while somewhat pointing the finger at those who are. 

eyes gerbil GIF

27 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Current town to scum:

Stark, JETS, Barry, Beaver, Spoot, JVILL, Ballin, Pac, Nol, Dice, Verb with Decker I don’t have even a sniff of a clue 

Edit:originally forgot Spoot on list 

I’m moving Nol

Stark, JETS, Barry, Beaver, Spoot, JVILL, Nol, Ballin, Pac, Dice, Verb and I would shoot Decker w a one time day semiautomatic 

15 hours ago, Beaver said:

AJ kept trying to vote Stark.  Not sure if that is a buss or not but I don’t think so as it was several days he kept on against Stark.   Nolder seemed to follow AJ reasoning for voting.  

As always this is subject to change. 

Vote Nolder

I know beaver ends up changing his vote but I like this logic so I'm going to vote nolder.

54 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The two scum teams:

goon: AJ, blank and blank

whatever they’re called: 80, Chimp and blank

so far no PR help with 13 players left and 3 most likely scum. Based on small scum teams I think it’d be less likely they buss/gambit each other etc. I’m using half VC and half gut based off of game interactions. Not much else you can do. 

Right now if I had to fill in I would guess (god I suck at this):

goon: AJ, Verbal, and Nolder

whatever they’re called: 80, Chimp and Dice

Which means they are probably all town.  You might could swap Nolder and Dice on teams but that doesn't matter.   

Just now, Beaver said:

Which means they are probably all town.  You might could swap Nolder and Dice on teams but that doesn't matter.   

My minds eye was visualizing AJ, Verb, Dice and then like, Decker or an anomaly type on the other team. Like it’s gonna be, oh **** really figures **** this sh*t 

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

You know beaver I like you man but I don't know if I'm buying this whole I can never vote for the right people my scum reads suck shtick. I've got my eyes on you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

At the top is the quote that would be embedded into your post if JN allowed that, just for reference.

Please explain how it looks like AJ, or how it even "pings" in the first place.  Also please explain how my logic may be faulty there, I'm happy to discuss.

The quote was showing how you basically labelled Stark as being on AJ's team.  Which AJ was going pretty hard after Stark that did not seem to be bussing.   Then you said with multiple scum teams its really hard to match people up on teams.  Just seemed a little weird and it pinged.  

Mostly what pinged is I searched on how AJ was acting and he seemed to be really going after Stark.  Stark has never pinged for me, so I had to go search on Stark.  I didn't find anything that correlated or pinged with known scum from Stark.   I searched several people.  Nolder seemed to want to lynch Stark like AJ did, but you seemed to go after Stark even more so.

That's why I switched my vote from Nolder to you.  Also for competing trains as I'm not 100% on anyone.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You know beaver I like you man but I don't know if I'm buying this whole I can never vote for the right people my scum reads suck shtick. I've got my eyes on you.

Well this is only my second game.  First I was scum, so I was more or less trying to hide.  This game I get to scum hunt.  And I was sure JiF was scum, but I had my doubts.  Then the Ape and JiF show happened and I mentioned to Ape that one of his posts seemed weird to me and he got real defensive.   I thought I had my big break, and found out they were both town.   Then the Chimp discovery really threw me for a loop.  So what else can I do but joke about it?

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

The quote was showing how you basically labelled Stark as being on AJ's team.  Which AJ was going pretty hard after Stark that did not seem to be bussing.   Then you said with multiple scum teams its really hard to match people up on teams.  Just seemed a little weird and it pinged.  

Mostly what pinged is I searched on how AJ was acting and he seemed to be really going after Stark.  Stark has never pinged for me, so I had to go search on Stark.  I didn't find anything that correlated or pinged with known scum from Stark.   I searched several people.  Nolder seemed to want to lynch Stark like AJ did, but you seemed to go after Stark even more so.

That's why I switched my vote from Nolder to you.  Also for competing trains as I'm not 100% on anyone.

This is probably the best post of the day fwiw. 

we’ve had multiple players try to reread the the game yet Verb complaining nobody is trying which btw Verb has done the least to try and read into the game minus inactives 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I like this thought process. I would encourage you to review Stark D1 though as he gets really defensive for no reason which was really pingy to me. Then he was trying to generate a case on me that made no sense. To his credit he has responded with a defense to the later, I just don't really buy it.

AJ pushing me (+others) of the nolder train bothers me.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I like this thought process. I would encourage you to review Stark D1 though as he gets really defensive for no reason which was really pingy to me. Then he was trying to generate a case on me that made no sense. To his credit he has responded with a defense to the later, I just don't really buy it.

Yeah I'll admit, I haven't gone back to day 1.  I was only looking at stuff since we started getting known Scum .  

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

The 1 page since I left the thread yesterday evening and came back this morning is worrisome - if the town isn't going to put in any work, scum will coast to a victory and if there are multiple teams, they'll just duke it out for the win.

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

we’ve had multiple players try to reread the the game yet Verb complaining nobody is trying which btw Verb has done the least to try and read into the game minus inactives

I'm starting to come around on the verbal logic. Really interested in his response to this.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Beaver said:

30 minutes ago, HessStation said:

That's a good point.

I'll go this direction since it has some momentum unlike Stark.

unvote

vote Verbal

@CTM @GATA please make an exception and count this vote bold button isn't working for some reason.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Well this is only my second game.  First I was scum, so I was more or less trying to hide.  This game I get to scum hunt.  And I was sure JiF was scum, but I had my doubts.  Then the Ape and JiF show happened and I mentioned to Ape that one of his posts seemed weird to me and he got real defensive.   I thought I had my big break, and found out they were both town.   Then the Chimp discovery really threw me for a loop.  So what else can I do but joke about it?

No no I understand it’s my second game too but it just really seems like you’re trying to hammer that point home. 

38 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Ok I went back and looked at Stark on Day 1 and it further enhances my belief he is town.  Most of the start of Stark looking defensive was against AJ and 80

On 2/26/2020 at 7:28 PM, Stark said:

Hmmmm

you don’t want to vote 80 for some reason now?

This is a response to you (Barry) voting for verbal and not 80.

On 2/27/2020 at 8:32 AM, Stark said:

michael jackson popcorn GIF

ok... you trying to lose all that credibility you gained by following spoot? 

good luck. 

Response to JETS about a JiF showdown between JiF and 80 I think.   Words are response to AJ voting for Stark.

On 2/27/2020 at 8:43 AM, Stark said:

random lynches are the worst. lazy game players. 

you aren't wrong, but theres a deadline 30+ hours from now I wouldn't really focus on inactive yet.

Response to you (barry) about random lynching versus going after inactives.

On 2/27/2020 at 11:15 AM, Stark said:

congrats. i didn't say you'll look stupid, said you lose credibility for following spoot.. who came in the game dropped a vote on me and has been pretty hush to this point. 

you can keep your vote I'm cool with it, just be wrong 2 games in a row.

Response to AJ for voting for him.

On 2/27/2020 at 11:58 AM, Stark said:

start with the above post then follow... i did nothing that is abnormal for jetnation mafia drums was not playing when i made the #team80 vs #team verb post a few post later, which i goess is the shepherding 

This is a response to Ballin who is questioning why Stark looks to be shepherding people to verbal and 80 train.

On 2/27/2020 at 12:49 PM, Stark said:

if you think its fear mongering thats cool, my comment was AJ would be wrong 2 games in a row on me. just a fact 

Response to Ballin.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:28 PM, Stark said:

eh 2 games ago i was scum and was not on anyones radar until a "random" lynch killed me.  

last game I was in a children's hospital for 3 days of it and mentally not engaged, also on the game day I got lynched i named 2 of the 3 remaining scum before AJ and gata refused to listen to me. this game i playing a bit more aggressive. with this many players we can't have 90% sitting back doing nothing. 

Response to 80.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:37 PM, Stark said:

you confusing me with someone? 

This was a response to 80 and AJ.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:44 PM, Stark said:

i guess i could be like 14 other players and go quiet. i simply said aj following spoot was wrong and pointed out spoot came in the game dropped a vote on me and has been hush hush since. I also said that AJ would be wrong on me 2 games in a row, which is not strange logic its fact.

Chasing shiny object would be Kdels  bouncing from place to place

i just asked why you jumped from 1 competing train to another. 80 had 8 or 9 votes and you jumped to Verb who had the same amount of votes or maybe 1 more when you smithed

This is a response to 80 and you on how he was voting.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:58 PM, Stark said:

If I don't respond to players that is scummy. If I respond to players its defensive therefore scummy? 

which is it?

i am around and able to check the board someone comments about a post i respond with an answer. its D1 limited gameplay because we are in the joke phase and half the game is quiet so i am pushing, pulling asking questions trying to play some mafia and get some information.

This was a response to 80 about being defensive.

On 2/27/2020 at 2:54 PM, Stark said:

still haven't moved off of 80, but mostly because not too much has happened. its looking like some more players are coming around see what happens.

the 80 verb lols is dead i agree. 

thanks appreciate it.

this is a response to AJ about who he is voting

On 2/27/2020 at 4:12 PM, Stark said:

you said i was chasing the shiny object, i pointed out that i was not the person jumping from place to the next highest vote count, which has been kdels.

i don't think he's necessarily scummy I think he's new, and overly excited and after last game, dying early, he is trying to make up for having to sit out for so long because Verb made a bad decision.

Going to go back a few pages and look tonight see if anything catches my attention. 

UNVOTE

This is a response to 80 and why kdels looked at Stark as FOS, but was voting 80.

• Upvote 2