T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

28 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Ok I went back and looked at Stark on Day 1 and it further enhances my belief he is town.  Most of the start of Stark looking defensive was against AJ and 80

This is a response to you (Barry) voting for verbal and not 80.

Response to JETS about a JiF showdown between JiF and 80 I think.   Words are response to AJ voting for Stark.

Response to you (barry) about random lynching versus going after inactives.

Response to AJ for voting for him.

This is a response to Ballin who is questioning why Stark looks to be shepherding people to verbal and 80 train.

Response to Ballin.

Response to 80.

This was a response to 80 and AJ.

This is a response to 80 and you on how he was voting.

This was a response to 80 about being defensive.

this is a response to AJ about who he is voting

This is a response to 80 and why kdels looked at Stark as FOS, but was voting 80.

Actually a really good point since AJ and 80 were on different scum teams. Unless one of them is bussing, which to Hess's point is probably unlikely with teams of 3 Stark probably isn't with either of them.

I'm backing off Stark and you for now but if you turn out to be Stark's scum mate I'm hunting you down in RL.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Day 4 vote count 

Verbal (4)- spoot, Hess, Beaver, nolderp

Stark (1) - Dice 

Nolderp (4) - ballin, stark, Barry, JETS

Ballin (1) - Verb

Jville (1) - Pac

With 13 alive, 7 to lynch

Wednesday 2pm deadline 

• Upvote 3

On 3/6/2020 at 6:28 AM, Nolder said:

It's gonna sound weird but he's being too nice. And not just to me. 

He said he's making a conscious effort to be nicer to people for reasons.

I told him that if it turned out to be true i.e. He's Town I would keep it in mind for next time but that I couldn't accept it for now.

what do you think?

I had a post about this a couple of days ago re: his accusation that JiF shot Nyn because of he had a feeling on his moral compass or something like that but the above is just more shoddy reasoning. At the time I read it as too obvious, but I'm pretty sure he used the same or similar preface of "it's gonna sound weird". Nolder is a vet and I know he said at some point he was going to switch up his style after last game but that's all a bit too convenient for me.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:01 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

@Nolder @Pac @HessStation @A.J.

Can you please explain the verbal vote?

Here's where I'm at Friday morning.

Scum bucket:

Ape, beaver, nolder, stark

Town:

Jville, Spoot, AJ, drums

Don't feel good about:

Jets, dicker, PAC

No clue

Verbal, Hess, ballin, dice

On 3/6/2020 at 7:39 AM, Pac said:

mister rogers middle finger GIF

On 3/6/2020 at 7:46 AM, Nolder said:

Trying to get him to come out and play.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:25 AM, A.J. said:

Nobody is biting on my Stark case so it’s time for a shake up.

On 3/6/2020 at 8:27 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

vote ape

The chaotic and hectic gameplay may be good for experienced players trying to polarize there meta but I personally find it destabilizing and I don't think I'm alone with several newer players. I don't get how he was so confident in the push for 80 and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was arrogant enough to take out one of his own with the thought he could leverage that town equity in a win. Lastly he has been dripping with desperation which seems like team scum knows they're going down.

I wanted the hammer on ape but don't know if I'll be available so getting this in now 

On 3/6/2020 at 8:47 AM, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (5) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, spoot, barry 

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(4) - Nolderp, Pac, hesshole, aj

Spoot (1) - ape

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 5pm Friday

Barry puts Ape 1 up over Verb

On 3/6/2020 at 8:57 AM, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (5) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, spoot, barry 

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(5) - Nolderp, Pac, hesshole, aj, ape 

Deadline: 5pm Friday

Ape evens it out.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:19 AM, Integrity28 said:

Like I said, pac is taking easy targets. Not hunting.

Noted

On 3/6/2020 at 10:30 AM, Verbal said:

I honestly don't want to vote Ape today.  I really did think one of him/JiF had to be scum, but I'm rethinking that now.

I really think Hess is the SK and wagging his SK dick in our faces.  A few of you seem inclined to open your mouth, lol.  I don't want to kill him yet, and he still has work to do in shooting more scum.

If I need to die today to remove any weird lingering doubts, so be it.  Just make it fast and let 80 come back to life for the hammer.

Trains are tied, Verb resistant to the idea of voting Ape and offers himself up as sacrifice. I could read this either way: either scum who knows Ape is town and doesn't want to seal his fate the next day or just a good read. What I don't like is him pushing the idea of the SK. Scum Team #2 was undercover at this point and I'd think they'd want to remain that way. SK was a convenient narrative for them and I want to go back further and see who seemed to be pushing that.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:34 AM, A.J. said:

Verb you don’t even have a vote on the board and you’re acquiescing to being lynched already?

Scum Aj not a fan of Verbal giving in, but strange to me that he didn't push that further and then wound up un-voting Verb.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:49 AM, Pac said:

I'll happily hammer any one of you, ape, or barry.

Pee gAy Cee

On 3/6/2020 at 11:17 AM, Verbal said:

That's not what I'm saying.  Of course you can thinking certain people might be certain roles, and/or be wrong, that's part of the game.

I'm just saying to think that specifically Chimp may have been specifically Cop hinting, is not something many people picked up on.  The people that did are likely veteran players that have seen it occur many times before.  You are not a veteran player, hence my savant comment in jest.  

Most importantly, remember.....you're in a game with Pac - never think you're the dumbass.  ;-)

This is regarding Beaver saying he thought Chimp was the cop. I didn't think at the time that was all that telling, but I actually think it might matter more now that we think there are two scum teams and not a SK. Beaver could have been adopting scum team #2's reasoning for shooting Chimp as his own.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:21 AM, Verbal said:

Understood, but I'd counter-argue that there's still 16 players alive and the "SK/Vig" has already hit scum....so I'm happy to let them continue until they prove no longer able to find more scum.  Then we act.

Again pushing the SK/vig narrative and arguing to leave it alone

On 3/6/2020 at 11:41 AM, Pac said:

How many townies need to die in this little scenario of yours before its acceptable to hunt the sk?

Like this from Pac.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:45 AM, A.J. said:

Yeah I don’t really think it’s unreasonable that a newbie could pick up on Chimp’s song and dance

AJ defending Beaver on the cop point

On 3/6/2020 at 11:52 AM, A.J. said:

They keep hitting scum and I can wait for them till after the mafia is eliminated 

Scum pushing the same narrative as Verb re: SK

On 3/6/2020 at 12:10 PM, A.J. said:

This is a trash wagon

On 3/6/2020 at 12:09 PM, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, spoot

Nolderp (3) - stark , ballin, barry 

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(4) - pac, hesshole, aj, ape

Deadline: 7pm Friday

AJ re: Nolder's wagon (Stark, Ballin, Barry). Not sure what angle he was pushing this from yet. Could be a defense of Nolder, could just be because he actually thought a couple of them were on the opposite scum team. Could be both. We'll need a flip to know more so really just bookmarking for now.

On 3/6/2020 at 12:26 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote ape

reason stated this morning. Also F him.

On 3/6/2020 at 12:27 PM, Nolder said:

Probably not gonna be around at deadline so I'm gonna ride Ape to the end and hope that pans out. This ones for you batman.

vote ape

On 3/6/2020 at 12:30 PM, GATA said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (6) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, spoot, Barry.Cock, Nolderp

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(4) - pac, hesshole, aj, ape

Or maybe there is something more to read into the above AJ post now. In quick succession Barry and Nolder flip to Ape and put him L-3. Barry's referencing something he said prior so I'll need to go back and look for that. Nolder just more lackadaisical reasoning. 

On 3/6/2020 at 1:58 PM, Drums said:

I haven't confirmed this but I haven't seen Decker share any original thoughts so maybe he is just trying to get a feel for what other people are thinking and piggy back onto that "Everything's already been said" is almost verbatim to one of his posts (with the grammar of a first grader). 

I think this helps me with Verbal for today at least. He originally said he wouldn't vote 80 but then started taking it more seriously.

Just here for reference

This post was a little pingy when I originally read it but maybe that was just me. 

I think I am now leaning towards voting Decker. Vote decker

Drums calls out Decker. Drums wound up dead which in and of itself doesn't mean much because a lot of us had him pegged as town but in conjunction with AJ defending Decker when I called him out on Day 3 I'm back to being suspicious of Decker.

On 3/6/2020 at 2:03 PM, Verbal said:

Depends.  If you're a townie?  Answer:  at least you.  If you're scum?  Answer:  as many as it takes to still kill all the scum.

I hate that you did that on purpose, you bastard.

*your, dammit!

Agree to disagree.

Whatever, SK.  My Ballin "case" was just fine, actually.

Hard to believe, but it has nothing to do with you, lol.

More SK narrative.

On 3/6/2020 at 2:41 PM, Integrity28 said:

Remember when Verbal had a "gotcha" on Ballin - and then never revisited it at all? Did he explain why? 

I mean, I'm sitting here - on the toilet - wondering why when Verbal and I got to a tie, all of a sudden I ended up with 3 more votes. One of which was Hess, jumping from Verbal to me.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:31 PM, A.J. said:

Unvote

Vote Stark

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (6) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, Barry.Cock, Nolderp, Hess

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (2) - Dice, AJ

Verbal (2) - pac,, Spoot

Pac(1) - Ape 

Dicker (1) - Drums 

Thoughts from the dead Ape and the unofficial death of the Verb train.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:08 PM, Nolder said:

I don't ******* know anymore.

Nolder's reaction after Ape's death. This just doesn't line up to me with his prior posts. He admits he's changing up his style and voting for weird reasons, then when he casts his vote for Ape he says he's just hoping it'll pan out. Then Ape flips town and he can't believe it?

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Got it, thanks. Question though: You went from Ape, to Nolder, back to Ape there. What got you off of Nolder?

I got on him because he was getting defensive about fos from someone else and I wanted to see if it would get more of a reaction out of him. He didn't respond which I took as his reaction. I also thought AJ was town and was kind of leaning on his reasoning so when he said it was trash wagon I figured he knows better than me. Was planning on being on ape unless my mind was changed anyway

6 hours ago, Verbal said:

I am touchy that people provide non-factoring information and then say that's why they are suspicious.  It is lazy scumhunting and is the key ingredient to mislynches.

For example, you are lazy scumhunting and trying to get me mislynched.  You overextended yesterday and I torched you on it, but nobody left is able to recognize that and lynch you.  As for Ballin, well.....maybe the TMI was not really TMI if I'm the only one still suspicious of him for it, dunno.  But it is still a legit reason for suspicion unlike half the sh*t you tried to put on me, lol.

So yeah, bad casing will get me touchy.

At least you admit that having me as a scum read is a crap reason.  It should also make you NOT have me there - crap reasons repeated over and over have a way of happening around here.....

im also not discounting that it can be used as a distraction by you too

3 hours ago, Beaver said:

Right now if I had to fill in I would guess (god I suck at this):

goon: AJ, Verbal, and Nolder

whatever they’re called: 80, Chimp and Dice

Which means they are probably all town.  You might could swap Nolder and Dice on teams but that doesn't matter.   

never happen

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Actually a really good point since AJ and 80 were on different scum teams. Unless one of them is bussing, which to Hess's point is probably unlikely with teams of 3 Stark probably isn't with either of them.

I'm backing off Stark and you for now but if you turn out to be Stark's scum mate I'm hunting you down in RL.

AJs not much of a busser

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Nolder's reaction after Ape's death. This just doesn't line up to me with his prior posts. He admits he's changing up his style and voting for weird reasons, then when he casts his vote for Ape he says he's just hoping it'll pan out. Then Ape flips town and he can't believe it?

Look I knew the way I'm playing was going to catch up to me eventually if I didn't produce results so I'm not going to argue what you're saying exactly, but I do want to clarify a few things. I didn't come into this game announcing a change of play style I just did it and when it was noticed I mentioned it. I kind of knew that whatever leeway may have been granted to me would end if Ape flipped Town since I was one of the more vocal people on that lynch. Also when I said I was keeping my vote on Ape and hopping it would pan out it was in the context of me already being at my wits end.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Look I knew the way I'm playing was going to catch up to me eventually if I didn't produce results so I'm not going to argue what you're saying exactly, but I do want to clarify a few things. I didn't come into this game announcing a change of play style I just did it and when it was noticed I mentioned it. I kind of knew that whatever leeway may have been granted to me would end if Ape flipped Town since I was one of the more vocal people on that lynch. Also when I said I was keeping my vote on Ape and hopping it would pan out it was in the context of me already being at my wits end.

So ... Changing to self vote?

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

Which is all you’ve done with your only case being a singular post/overreach on wording

Ballin on TMI, Spoot on overextending, and I've been calling you SK all game until we realized it was 2 scum teams.  But yeah, you're totally right other than everything you just said being wrong.

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

Page 115-116 I tried capturing VC’s every 5 pages from page 50 on. A couple pages prior I do the same thing from like page 15-45 (which I didn’t just look at) but from page 50 on there’s a lot of action and I tried to focus on what Verb was doing and he’s not on any visual train except Ballin. That more than half the game essentially. Night before Ape Lynch there was Verb/Ape FOS’ing then Verb never touches his train (I think). Verb as a scum player is tactical about leaving scum traces on trains. And he’s more or less staying out of the fray while somewhat pointing the finger at those who are. 

You call what I've been doing as staying out of the fray?  I've been a lynch contender every day, and I've been casing/voting people (other than 80) who aren't gaining traction.  But yeah, I'm just pointing fingers and staying out, right?

4 hours ago, HessStation said:

My minds eye was visualizing AJ, Verb, Dice and then like, Decker or an anomaly type on the other team. Like it’s gonna be, oh **** really figures **** this sh*t 

Hi, my name is Hess and I'm going to play every side and be friends with everyone and secretly giggle while I kill each of you at night until I win.

How did I do?

4 hours ago, HessStation said:

This is probably the best post of the day fwiw. 

we’ve had multiple players try to reread the the game yet Verb complaining nobody is trying which btw Verb has done the least to try and read into the game minus inactives 

You serious?  You're doing nothing but stoking the fire, Hess.  This is typical scum Hess coming out - you literally don't care who dies, because you want them all to die (including your team if needed).  That's why I had a SK read on you, but everybody wants to say I'm using it as a scum tactic, which makes no sense.  This is also why I'm accusing the town of being lazy and not trying to read into things - face value in a game like this leads you to a loss.

But you'd know that, wouldn't you?

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Sorry for the wall of text above, was re-reading and going stream of consciousness 

You say I'm providing SK narrative, but nobody knew at the time - it was speculation, nothing more.  I see a few folks trying to make more out of it than it was. 

13 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Ballin on TMI, Spoot on overextending, and I've been calling you SK all game until we realized it was 2 scum teams.  But yeah, you're totally right other than everything you just said being wrong.

You call what I've been doing as staying out of the fray?  I've been a lynch contender every day, and I've been casing/voting people (other than 80) who aren't gaining traction.  But yeah, I'm just pointing fingers and staying out, right?

Hi, my name is Hess and I'm going to play every side and be friends with everyone and secretly giggle while I kill each of you at night until I win.

How did I do?

You serious?  You're doing nothing but stoking the fire, Hess.  This is typical scum Hess coming out - you literally don't care who dies, because you want them all to die (including your team if needed).  That's why I had a SK read on you, but everybody wants to say I'm using it as a scum tactic, which makes no sense.  This is also why I'm accusing the town of being lazy and not trying to read into things - face value in a game like this leads you to a loss.

But you'd know that, wouldn't you?

You say I'm providing SK narrative, but nobody knew at the time - it was speculation, nothing more.  I see a few folks trying to make more out of it than it was. 

1. Correct that's not casing, you haven't once all game digged into anything

2. Yes 100% staying out of the fray per VC's

3. That's Hot AF

4. I'm trying to figure this ****ed up game apprently with no help from a singular inv role you dick. I've been about as transparent as possible with reads. Which is it btw, I've tried to kill (vote) every player bc I don't care or I'm trying to buddy with every player 

5. I dunno

6. Agree on the SK, it's all speculation of what scum would or wouldn't  know

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

The hidden scum team knew, and it was to their advantage to have everyone think there's a SK. AJ pushed the same thing after you did: SK is doing a great job so let's just let him be for now. Could have been to set you up, but at least one scum saw value in what you were saying and piggy-backed off it.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Also, town-Hess has played enough games with me to realize when I'm clearly trying to read people and find scum - he's just ignoring it.

The one thing you said that gave me pause was that you've been a leading train almost all game so I actually starting considering that but then you say that you you've been trying to do this which you haven't. Like, that's not really hunting and defending alot and being more whatever but then again you've sorta had to....but then paint yourself as someone actively digging into anything which you haven't. 

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Being in the fray doesn't mean voting the leading train every day, you know that.  You're just hamming it up now.

This is silly.

You mean being out of the fray? It's not like that was my only ping w you and if you read the thread you'd know that. It's actually a compliment that you seemed to be not involved per VC but involved in the conversations if scum. Just felt sneaky when I relooked paying attention to you. Did your vote on Decker have any meaning btw?

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The hidden scum team knew, and it was to their advantage to have everyone think there's a SK. AJ pushed the same thing after you did: SK is doing a great job so let's just let him be for now. Could have been to set you up, but at least one scum saw value in what you were saying and piggy-backed off it.

Right, but you sounded as if you were using it as a basis to incriminate me, which it isn't.  At worst, it is a null tell, but the more you say it the more scum will use it to latch on.....which has already happened now.  If you're town, just push the lynch on me and learn from it tomorrow.  Town is still in a position of power (I hope).

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The one thing you said that gave me pause was that you've been a leading train almost all game so I actually starting considering that but then you say that you you've been trying to do this which you haven't. Like, that's not really hunting and defending alot and being more whatever but then again you've sorta had to....but then paint yourself as someone actively digging into anything which you haven't. 

I don't think you actually said anything in that paragraph, and you accuse me of it?  Ironic, no?

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

That would maybe make sense if Verb and I were scummates but we're not. I don't really follow. 

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Right, but you sounded as if you were using it as a basis to incriminate me, which it isn't.  At worst, it is a null tell, but the more you say it the more scum will use it to latch on.....which has already happened now.  If you're town, just push the lynch on me and learn from it tomorrow.  Town is still in a position of power (I hope).

I don't think you actually said anything in that paragraph, and you accuse me of it?  Ironic, no?

No I'm saying I could see your prespective of game play being different bc you've been too busy defending yourself and not really hunting into anything deep. But then you said you've been really hunting doing your normal Verb town thing...which you haven't 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You mean being out of the fray? It's not like that was my only ping w you and if you read the thread you'd know that. It's actually a compliment that you seemed to be not involved per VC but involved in the conversations if scum. Just felt sneaky when I relooked paying attention to you. Did your vote on Decker have any meaning btw?

Haha, no.  You've summed up your pings on me and we've already discussed how poor they were - they are the same others have said...you're just repeating sh*t now.  No worries, I get it.  You're hard to lynch and I'm easy to lynch due to the memes and the 80/Verbal D1 thing that now makes it super easy to lynch me.  I admit I've had some pretty epic returns to the thread in the past to find me blind speedlynched as the Doc (that was a fun one).  I'm hamstrung by that restriction, and you are not.

I accept all this and can only provide my reads and stick by them, which I have all game.  I've progressed on reads (like the Ape & 80) that have been proven correct, so I feel good about my assessments thus far. 

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

No I'm saying I could see your prespective of game play being different bc you've been too busy defending yourself and not really hunting into anything deep. But then you said you've been really hunting doing your normal Verb town thing...which you haven't 

O_o

That nobody has picked up on anything I've cased people on and stuck with it like I did means only 2 things:

1.  scum team is all vets and I'm stuck with newbies that are afraid to take a stance on anything

2.  my fellow townies are all the low posters and I'm out here chatting with the entire remaining scum people

Happy to entertain a 3rd option, though, hit me up.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1