T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Spoot-Face - would you mind giving a quick summary of your case on verb? I'd go dig it up but I'm playing in a poker tournament tonight.

Nyn was suspicious of him early on for lack of interaction and I thought he was really eager to quash that notion.

His sh*tty gotcha case on Ballin, while at the same time nudging the Ape V JiF saga as containing one Scum.

Then his sudden 180 on Ape and unwillingness to vote him.

His tone when I voted him felt like Scum flailing.

What's your case on Decker, other than "he needz 2 post moar"?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nyn was suspicious of him early on for lack of interaction and I thought he was really eager to quash that notion.

His sh*tty gotcha case on Ballin, while at the same time nudging the Ape V JiF saga as containing one Scum.

In defense, I’ve been lacking posting but I haven’t seen Decker for days.  If he doesn’t show by deadline tomorrow then I’m down to lynch because he’s not helping at this point. 

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yea not really posting other than to jump on the lead train late. ?‍♂️

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

In defense, I’ve been lacking posting but I haven’t seen Decker for days.  If he doesn’t show by deadline tomorrow then I’m down to lynch because he’s not helping at this point. 

I can't argue with his inactivity, but that makes him an easy lynch.

19 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m totally dead tonight, sorry Barry and F you Verb my for killing my I’m the SK therefor I’m the Doc scum wifom. ??

If you really are the sk and you really think you’re going to die tonight lay it all out right now. What are your final reads/thoughts since you’re basically an impartial third party let everyone know what you were thinking. 

10 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

If you really are the sk and you really think you’re going to die tonight lay it all out right now. What are your final reads/thoughts since you’re basically an impartial third party let everyone know what you were thinking. 

Well like I have but I will also do that

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I think the only reason I’m alive is bc scum thought i was the doc. Mark it down take a picture ....F it, I’m throwing 50 on the table. 

MatureComfortableCattle-max-1mb.gif

john turturro nonsense GIF

if scum thought you were the doc, you would be dead.

32 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

^either cleverly playing stupid or legit lost Town.

I'm leaning the latter right now.

@deckerfan   Generally curious.  Are you from the mainland USA or another country?    Or was the snake thing while you were in the military?

I can’t really find anything from decker that stands out other than he doesn’t like alcohol.   Especially beer.   I think he might have drank snakes blood.  There were not a lot of posts to go on.

edit: oh yeah and he’s the pecker

Matthew-McConaughey-in-Tropic-Thunder-ma

• Haha 2