T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Nol you’re apparently at L1 and I’d rather not vote you today. Speed it up. 

Look the thing is today has been annoying as hell. We can only build a train to 3. I see why Verbal just quit today. Idk if we're being played by scum or the last townies are inactive or what. I don't even care at this point I just want the game to continue. I hate when they sit in limbo forever and a lynch just can't be achieved. I'll lynch anyone at this point just to keep things moving.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

To be fair I did read somewhere that Asians are effected by covid19 more or something. I'm not really sure if it means they are infected easier or the symptoms are more severe but I could see someone assuming the former. Still kinda racist though lol.

It was just a joke. It originated and blew up in China first. There were 4 Asians at my table though.

Just now, Nolder said:

Look the thing is today has been annoying as hell. We can only build a train to 3. I see why Verbal just quit today. Idk if we're being played by scum or the last townies are inactive or what. I don't even care at this point I just want the game to continue. I hate when they sit in limbo forever and a lynch just can't be achieved. I'll lynch anyone at this point just to keep things moving.

I’m totally bro’ing w Nol here again fwiw. 

I was just catching up and about to call you idiots for voting Nolder off..  did he just self hammer as town?!

If he's scum I'll try and twist my position to make it look like I knew that but I legit think he's town.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I thought you wanted this?

Dont worry I am the sk im just throwing in the towel you guys are too good.

If you're town it stands to reason at least 2 scum on your train...  you shouldn't have let them use you like a $2 whore.

13 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why would it never happen?

So does beavers post along with your knowledge of AJs bussing tendency move the needle for you?

not really because i have no way of knowing if stark is on AJs team

12 hours ago, Verbal said:

That nobody has picked up on anything I've cased people on and stuck with it like I did means only 2 things:

1.  scum team is all vets and I'm stuck with newbies that are afraid to take a stance on anything

2.  my fellow townies are all the low posters and I'm out here chatting with the entire remaining scum people

Happy to entertain a 3rd option, though, hit me up.

im not scum and i aint no newbie.