T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Maybe I'm just paranoid/crazy but c'mon.

• AJ pushes us off nolder train calling it "trash" the day before he dies.
  • I point this out, others too @jvill 51 was one of them.
  • Nolder train builds up.
  • I hope onto decker train as I said I would earlier
  • Spoot FoS me for it and votes for me
  • Spoot then jumps on nolder train and basically dares me to jump back on
  • I jump back on like I already said I would
  • Nolder fake self hammers
  • spoot fake unvotes
  • I tell Nolder he sucks if he's town and he says something like "this is what you wanted isn't it?"
  • spoot feigns shock over nolder doing this in at least 2 posts
  • CTM notifies us Fake self hammer was fake

Feels like a very coordinated effort by spoot/nolder to both try and clear nolder and maybe also spoot (fake unvote) - "he would never do this as town" - and make me look bad (this is what you wanted). 

2 hours ago, Stark said:

i am not clearing nolder completely as i stated earlier. 

the only reason you are looking bad is because of you. how would they know you would hypothesize what you did? 

bottom comment here you say this is what you wanted. 

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Please be more clear in your question. I think I know what you're asking but not sure.

you posted this without a quote, this is your thoughts not a response to anyone. you saying "and make me look bad (this is what you wanted) - is reading as they were setting you up. unless you know something that none of us do.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:57 PM, Spoot-Face said:

No, you were saying he was dropping hints that he had knowledge, i.e. is the Cop, and were about to accuse him of setting up a fake claim, but you pulled back and said you just "misread" him.

So, now you've planted the seed that maybe he has some sort of "knowledge", but it's okay, because you think his words were just "misread".

Just seemed like a false alarm that you just should've kept to yourself. No need to talk about potential role claims/fake role claims until they happen.

None of this was actually happening. It starts bc JETS thought Chimp was hinting cop. If he thought that as a newb scum he’d have left it in scum pm not in game ...bc common sense 

On 3/5/2020 at 9:59 PM, HessStation said:

Wtf is this sh*t?

On 3/5/2020 at 10:01 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Want to know your opinion of Verb. We had discussions about it before.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:02 PM, HessStation said:

You’ve been combing the game but missed it?

Ping #4 @Verbal

On 3/5/2020 at 10:01 PM, HessStation said:

He also pinged for his #2 second reason on one of the newbs about being on the same train as as someone he thinks is scummy, taking about Pac. The newbs blend I can’t remember which one tbh. Was earlier today

Me FOS’ing Spoot pg 102

On 3/5/2020 at 10:06 PM, Integrity28 said:

He’s not looking for clues though, he’s combing the game looking for nuggets to serve to others to fuel their cases.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:10 PM, Spoot-Face said:

He's also a noob.

If you actually cased him for trying to breadcrumb a fake claim as a Cop, that'd be one thing.

But you suggested the idea, and then was like, "nahhhhh nvm".

That's nudgy, and I don't like it.

It's funny, how I just put a little bit of pressure on you and you OMGUS me.

unvote

vote Ape

No he’s voting Ape, btw now he’s sorta defending all of JETs rhetoric for being a newb who he spent all day attacking 

ping# 5 or something @Verbal

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Hess/Spoot/Decker/Ballin/Beaver

I'm probably wrong on a couple of them, but I feel like I'm also right on a couple....

i may be coming around on the hess aspect. his play to just go from, I'd Vote nolder to "no i don't want to vote" nolder in an hour stuck out. 

Now it looks like he's scrambling to make a case elsewhere. 

Day 4 vote count 

Stark (1) - Dice 

Nolderp (5) - ballin, JETS, jvill,  barry, beaver

Jville (1) - Pac

Hesshole (2) -Gerbal, Dicker

Barry.Cock (2) - Stark, Spoot

Spoot (1) - hesshole 

With 13 alive, 7 to lynch

Wednesday 4pm deadline 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I’ll give my generic version for now. Spoot did indeed put in the work and reread day 3. There was an impression he was scum hunting, but imo he reasoning for FOS’ing kept pinging me as not really authentic or a stretch. 

I’ll try and provide the proof for my reasoning/pings when I can but they’re there

everybody loves raymond listening GIF by HULU

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Let me ask you something:  where was this when I was busy showing the thread how Spoot had taken my comments out of context, avoided quoting posts that would put it back into context, and then overreaching badly to go for my lynch yesterday, while today he just repeats the same mantra about me no matter how many times I've disproved it?

Why now are you happy to lynch Spoot?

I think he be playing multiple sides.

Tried starting at pg 76 day 2 btw. Spoot doesn’t start to ping for me until day 3 Which I’ll get to but as I reread on phone, yeah forgot Spoot was heavy on JiF Lynch...reasoning here and for pages around it, basically Bc JiF first screamed Ape was ? scum then softened on it. 
but that’s a weird reason to feel so strong. Town especially some volatile like JiF can often soften on their scum list especially during a cone down off emo moments bc they obv don’t know for sure

^^This is all utter nonsense and has nothing to do with what he quoted from me.

I'll give some context.

On 3/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, JiF said:

I put in the work.  Go read it.  You didn’t say anything I haven’t addressed.  All total bull sh*t parroting the dumbass Ape.  

I’m done putting in any effort in this game.  Absolutely ridiculous response from the lot of you.  I will just post votes since when I put in work, it gets sh*t on when I’ve proven time and time again im the best.  It’s a waste of my time.  

Go read 

What I'm responding too below is that JiF never addressed his post where he blatantly misrepresented a post of Ape's in his case.

On 3/3/2020 at 3:33 PM, Spoot-Face said:

No you didn't.

This really is pathetic.

I really have no idea what Hess is trying to say in his post at the top.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think he be playing multiple sides.

Yeah, well, in this he and I agree.  Clearly if you're both scum, you aren't on the same team.

Besides, I have you as scum anyways.

Unvote

Vote: Spoot

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You wasted the Town's time because we thought we hammered yourself. What I can't figure is if that was your general derpiness, or a calculated move.

What I can't figure out is why your so dumb.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'll give some context.

What I'm responding too below is that JiF never addressed his post where he blatantly misrepresented a post of Ape's in his case.

Oh my ******* God this is the richest thing I've seen all game.

You case me on pieced together bullsh*t which you try to sell specifically because it didn't have the context added in.....which I had to do myself.  And now you're the one rebutting by trying to add context?

This is laughable.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'll give some context.

Bullsh*t:

On 3/2/2020 at 5:15 PM,  Spoot-Face said:

Also, you are so ******* confident that Ape is Scum yet you're okay with not lynching him today? Not very Batman-like.

If you are Scum, then you are basically calling for areprieve when you were a leading lynch candidate.

• Upvote 1

Day 4 vote count 

Stark (1) - Dice 

Nolderp (5) - ballin, JETS, jvill,  barry, beaver

Jville (1) - Pac

Hesshole (1) - Dicker

Barry.Cock (2) - Stark, Spoot

Spoot (1) - hesshole , Gerbal

With 13 alive, 7 to lynch

Wednesday 4pm deadline 

Yet beaver votes JiF right after and it seems opportunistic...pg 77

VC after beaver vote. Why is spoot pushing JiF Lynch them Beaver vote is opportunistic 

"Opportunistic" is when people jump in and vote/nudge cases that are already going on that they didn't start. Ex. what Beaver did.

Look at AJ scum reads pg 80

lol

Are you citing a scum reads from a known Scum?

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

"Opportunistic" is when people jump in and vote/nudge cases that are already going on that they didn't start. Ex. what Beaver did.

lol

Are you citing a scum reads from a known Scum?

1. Your Ape vote was COMPLETELY opportunistic 

2. you are literally rallying around the lynch JiF train and then Beaver votes JiF and you call him opportunistic 

3. die scum 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

That is not necessarily true.  Going after low hanging fruit (a noob who clearly is bungling their words) would also be opportunistic and there doesn't have to be an existing case there.

But your definition is also true, sorta like what you tried to do to me.  ;-)

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

No. JiF never addressed his blatant lie. THAT'S what I was hung up on in that post.

unvote

vote Hess

No try again. You specifically call out JiF for wavering on Ape from 100% to maybe. Nothing about any of it was a Blatant lie except your posts which are clearly stated above