T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

pg 97
Here’s my actual first ping in real time. His case on JETS. Jets is relatively a newb right? I wish you guys could see the posts Spoot is quoting. Kind of hammering the guy over his day 1 votes which Jets is clearly just giving his what looks like sincere newbish reasonings. 

But it’s the, “how could you be on the same train as Pac if you think he’s scum?” Which was my first actual ping though. @Verbal

J.E.T.S. early votes made him a suspect for trying to keep 80 alive, along with some of his responses. I'm not gonna go easy on him just because he's a noob. I was pushing him for more activity.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

J.E.T.S. early votes made him a suspect for trying to keep 80 alive, along with some of his responses. I'm not gonna go easy on him just because he's a noob. I was pushing him for more activity.

Then why the fake OMG on Barry when we voted Decker for fun and to do the same thing, poke him for more activity?

Day 4 vote count 

Stark (1) - Dice 

Nolderp (5) - ballin, JETS, jvill,  barry, beaver

Jville (1) - Pac

Hesshole (2) - Dicker, Spoot 

Barry.Cock (1) - Stark

Spoot (3) - hesshole , Gerbal, Nolder

With 13 alive, 7 to lynch

Wednesday 4pm deadline 

37 minutes ago, HessStation said:

None of this was actually happening. It starts bc JETS thought Chimp was hinting cop. If he thought that as a newb scum he’d have left it in scum pm not in game ...bc common sense 

Okay, I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, because I was talking to Ape here.

19 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Yeah, well, in this he and I agree.  Clearly if you're both scum, you aren't on the same team.

Besides, I have you as scum anyways.

Unvote

Vote: Spoot

Okay, I expect this from you because I've been pushing you so hard.

Day 4 vote count 

Stark (1) - Dice 

Jville (1) - Pac

Hesshole (1) - Spoot 

Barry.Cock (1) - Stark

Spoot (4) - hesshole , Gerbal, Nolder, dicker

Wednesday 4pm deadline 

Day 4 vote count 

Stark (1) - Dice 

Jville (1) - Pac

Hesshole (2) - Dicker, Spoot 

Barry.Cock (1) - Stark

Spoot (4) - hesshole , Gerbal, Nolder, Dicker

Wednesday 4pm deadline 

18 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Oh my ******* God this is the richest thing I've seen all game.

You case me on pieced together bullsh*t which you try to sell specifically because it didn't have the context added in.....which I had to do myself.  And now you're the one rebutting by trying to add context?

This is laughable.

No, he clearly mis-attributed a specific post of mine.

15 minutes ago, HessStation said:

1. Your Ape vote was COMPLETELY opportunistic 

2. you are literally rallying around the lynch JiF train and then Beaver votes JiF and you call him opportunistic 

3. die scum 

No, I CASED JiF.

I'm the one who found his lazy, blatantly awful lie. Then, yeah, I went after Ape because 1) I tinfoil on that guy like a mother****er and 2) I was too reactionary to that post of his. That's something I had already admitted earlier.

17 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That is not necessarily true.  Going after low hanging fruit (a noob who clearly is bungling their words) would also be opportunistic and there doesn't have to be an existing case there.

Not gonna apologize for pushing a low activity player into more activity. And you guys seem to be ignoring his D1 votes which made him one of the obvious people to push.

19 minutes ago, Verbal said:

But your definition is also true, sorta like what you tried to do to me.  ;-)

lol

GFY

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Not to thesaurus you but I was thinking "indifferent".

Well played, I accept synonyms.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, he clearly mis-attributed a specific post of mine.

Dude, you actually used the word "context" in that you needed to add it to make your point.  It was EXACTLY what I needed to do to you to destroy the sham case you made up by removing said context.

No different.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HessStation said:

No try again. You specifically call out JiF for wavering on Ape from 100% to maybe. Nothing about any of it was a Blatant lie except your posts which are clearly stated above 

That was one of TWO points I was pushing him on. But I was more concerned about the blatant lie, which is 100% what I was referring to in this post:

On 3/3/2020 at 3:33 PM, Spoot-Face said:

No you didn't.

This really is pathetic.

JiF never addressed it.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, I CASED JiF.

I'm the one who found his lazy, blatantly awful lie. Then, yeah, I went after Ape because 1) I tinfoil on that guy like a mother****er and 2) I was too reactionary to that post of his. That's something I had already admitted earlier.

So, you “cased” JiF, and then FOS someone immediately after for agreeing w your case and voting...you know, JiF?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Not gonna apologize for pushing a low activity player into more activity. And you guys seem to be ignoring his D1 votes which made him one of the obvious people to push.

lol

GFY

Not gonna apologize for pushing low activity players...unless someone else does it....a la you jumping on Barry for voting Decker when we were doing the exact same thing. That was like ping#7 btw

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Then why the fake OMG on Barry when we voted Decker for fun and to do the same thing, poke him for more activity?

Because's Barry's vote smelled to me, that's why. I looked more like he was just following you rather than actually trying to elicit a response.

Not to mention that when I was prodding JETS it was for specific reasons/posts, not just because he wasn't posting enough.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Because's Barry's vote smelled to me, that's why. I looked more like he was just following you rather than actually trying to elicit a response.

Not to mention that when I was prodding JETS it was for specific reasons/posts, not just because he wasn't posting enough.

I have never in my life seen anyone case someone, vote them, and then FOS the next vote on the player they just cased. That is ridiculous 

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m clearly talking about what JETS would do as scum giving his thoughts on thinking Chimp was cop 

Okay, then I don't know what that has to do with me FOS'ing Ape for saying something I didn't think he should've.