T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

You can call BS on it all you want. Spoot is town mason

I am a Town mason. 

why do you all think I wouldn't vote him with that push at deadline yesterday?

Ok so you’re either gonna ride this to the win or you’re telling the truth. 

Beaver is supposedly a mason as well, that would technically, not confirm but sure up some things. So Beaver’s is Ballin, unless I’m forgetting someone? 

thats 4 w 6 left, me, Pac, verb, Nol, Barry and ummmm it’s not coming to me

Ok, I think I might believe this, especially given that there's been no Cop or Doc or literally anything else town-oriented as far as power roles go.

So I'm gonna drop my case on Spoot and chalk him up to a dumbass that thought he saw scum and avoided facts (i.e. JiF junior).

That leaves:

Barry

Decker

Ballin

Hess

Verbal

Pac

Nolder

Did I forget anybody that hasn't claimed Mason?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

First bold = AJ flipping scum is irrelevant - I was suspicious of Stark before that, and AJ's nudge got me to join him for a bit before I went back to 80 after seeing some interactions from him that made me think he was scum after all.  I even posted as much at the time.

Second bold = I've been on Spoot for a bit, so that's not surprising.  The emo from Nolder rings as townie frustration (as in I can't see him playing that cheap as scum).  I'm not sure how that helps you think I'm suspicious.

I get the same feeling from Nolder as well.  That's why I said I couldn't really make a case for him being scum.   You should take my case against you as a badge of honor, because I have been pretty honest this game in that I thought Ape and JiF were scum and Chimp and AJ were town.  I need to employ the "Costanza" and go the opposite of my town/scum reads.

Ok, I think I might believe this, especially given that there's been no Cop or Doc or literally anything else town-oriented as far as power roles go.

So I'm gonna drop my case on Spoot and chalk him up to a dumbass that thought he saw scum and avoided facts (i.e. JiF junior).

That leaves:

Barry

Decker

Ballin

Hess

Verbal

Pac

Nolder

Did I forget anybody that hasn't claimed Mason?

One above has to be Beaver’s mason Mate not me you or Pac obv. 

I'm taking Nolder out as town, along with myself.  Gun to head I'd take Barry out as well, but I'll leave him in for now.

Barry

Decker

Ballin

Hess

Pac

I've sussed Decker, Ballin, and Hess out of this group.  I'm voting there today (most likely).

Just now, HessStation said:

Why wouldn’t you go after AJ and Dice harder then though? 

I actually did call AJ pingy a few times, and was getting ready to case him had he not been killed. AJ is a super-townie player and would not have been an easy lynch, imo, which is why I waited.

On Dice, I actually had a feeling he was Town. His case on Stark read like a Townie case. Had I not been a Mason with Stark, I probably would've wanted to lynch him, too, so I didn't blame Dice for his case. The only thing I didn't like about Dice's play is that he wasn't expanding his cases beyond Stark.

Just now, HessStation said:

Yeah, and one could be confirmed if we’re believing the mason thing bc Beaver has one too

STOP

They are saying there was a 4-man mason team that started and 2 backups.  The "has one too" is not relevant to this discussion.

• Upvote 2

I'm taking Nolder out as town, along with myself.  Gun to head I'd take Barry out as well, but I'll leave him in for now.

Barry

Decker

Ballin

Hess

Pac

I've sussed Decker, Ballin, and Hess out of this group.  I'm voting there today (most likely).

And why not Pac? 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I don’t get it. Explain it then

I did. lmao

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

We started with

1. Helen (JVOR)

2. Stark

3. Kdels

4. Myself

And had two unnamed replacements that turned out to be Beaver and Drums.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yep. Started with Helen (JVOR) and Kdels. Once JVOR was killed, Drums replaced him.

24 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Spoot is not scum and is a mason.   And yes there are multiple mason teams.  I am one too.

22 minutes ago, Stark said:

You can call BS on it all you want. Spoot is town mason

I am a Town mason. 

why do you all think I wouldn't vote him with that push at deadline yesterday?

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

We started with

1. Helen (JVOR)

2. Stark

3. Kdels

4. Myself

And had two unnamed replacements that turned out to be Beaver and Drums.

Questions:

@Spoot-Face, why did you not mention Stark in the first quote above?  You said JVOR and Kdels, with Drums jumping in.  Nothing about Stark - why?

@Beaver, how are there multiple mason teams?  This contradicts what Spoot is saying about the 4-man team (that apparently was only 3-man but that's my previous question)......