T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

Yea so your vote on me points out what should have been obvious to me. It doesn't matter if I vote w/you. Once you guys get to three someone is piling on. So here's my vote even though I don't think it matters what I vote. The masons are choosing this.

The craziest thing to do D1 would have been to hammer one of your scum mates.

vote hess

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

@Stark if we even have a chance of winning this we all need to be on the same page. 

You want to lynch Barry first? Where is Spoot and new Beaver?

First, you are scum. I really hope they aren't giving you credit for that fake self hammer. If they are then hats off to you for making a great play. I was convinced Spoot worked with you on that but going back to look at that sequence.

The masons are obviously going to vote the same. They don't need to be on the same page with anyone else.

On 3/12/2020 at 4:11 PM, Nolder said:

Unvote

What in the flying **** is going on????

On 3/12/2020 at 4:14 PM, Nolder said:

Why are there so many masons?

On 3/12/2020 at 4:24 PM, Nolder said:

Is it safe to vote decker?

On 3/12/2020 at 4:27 PM, Nolder said:

Vote decker

I guess I need to point out why these other guys are scum. 

I suspect there has been much discussion about nolders his fake self vote in the mason thread. I can't know what was decided on that but I have to believe it was at least considered that as a veteran player he could be making a play with a self vote. If you are considering whether he is savy enough to fake self vote to get the stink off, are you buying the above posts of being confused like he's a noob. I mean c'mon, even I wasn't that confused.

decker:

This guy has done literally nothing for town the entire game. He shows up last minute to vote on the lead train and has also posted some giant blocks of sh*t no one wants to read. Hard to get anything on him other than he isn't helpful and has been way too opportunistic.

hess:

hard for me to get him either as he's been all over the place basically claiming every possible scum type role. The biggest effort he made was to lead everyone onto spoot.

I appreciate your effort but there is literally one thing I'm kind of good at in this game which I think is in play right now and that thing is being and conveying my sincerity. It totally ****s me up when I'm scum because I can't fake it and if you look back it's probably why most of the time I'm scum I'm lynched by D3 at the latest. When I'm mad I'm mad and people know that. When I'm hopeless or generally emo people can tell. When I'm clueless it's obvious to everyone. I have no need to fake these things and I'm not good at it when I try (and I do try, maybe you'll see one day). I would like to think that the masons have grudgingly come to the conclusion I'm Town. If not I guess we'll find out but given that the votes haven't piled on that's what I think is going on. Anyway I'm just waiting for Stark & Co to clarify what they want to do. 

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

@Stark if we even have a chance of winning this we all need to be on the same page. 

You want to lynch Barry first? Where is Spoot and new Beaver?

I see Beaver voted. 
spoot I don’t know. 

I agree we should all be on the same page. You unvoted Decker and that’s fine. 

I am willing to hear you out.