T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

24 minutes ago, Stark said:

I see Beaver voted. 
spoot I don’t know. 

I agree we should all be on the same page. You unvoted Decker and that’s fine. 

I am willing to hear you out. 

I'm with you guys. I see I missed the vote though while I was making a new Spotify playlist. Anyway you just say who you're voting and I'll follow.

• Upvote 1

As the contestants approached end game they had a hard decision to make, Barry's increasingly flaccid arguments were failing to impress his fellow players. Instead of a stiff end game competition, they prematurely speed lynched Barry in about 15 seconds providing themselves with relief but leaving the mods soo... unsatisfied.

Pigs

BarryCock goon brood scum was prematurely ejaculated

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

As the contestants approached end game they had a hard decision to make, Barry's increasingly flaccid arguments were failing to impress his fellow players. Instead of a stiff end game competition, they prematurely speed lynched Barry in about 15 seconds providing themselves with relief but leaving the mods soo... unsatisfied.

Pigs

BarryCock goon brood scum was prematurely ejaculated

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Beaver said:

You guys were my Very first guess as a team, but then I overthought that and figured it was too obvious.

I’m not on his team broseph. I’m VT. Decker and Nol can shoot two different masons or me and a mason and we all tie. If Decker and Nol shoot each other town wins. 

• Upvote 1

We have to basically hope Decker and Nol hit the same mason NK tonight. I think that’s how it’d work. If they shoot each other they’re dumb bc they actually need each other. In the spirit of the game hope they make for a more exciting finish. But Pac/Barry team also NK’d Ballin instead of a mason last night so who knows how dumb they could be. 

24 minutes ago, HessStation said:

We have to basically hope Decker and Nol hit the same mason NK tonight. I think that’s how it’d work. If they shoot each other they’re dumb bc they actually need each other. In the spirit of the game hope they make for a more exciting finish. But Pac/Barry team also NK’d Ballin instead of a mason last night so who knows how dumb they could be. 

It’s you and Nolder, right. 
just don’t hit the mason with the vest 

• Sympathy 1