T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

2 hours ago, Stark said:

Lol. Your Ukrainian mail order bride not working out?  

A week or two ago, the last active WTA level tennis match before they cancelled Indian Wells and future events was between Ukrainian Elina Svitolina and Czech Marie Bouzkova

I thought of Spoot when I watched the final. Svitolina’s taken atm with ATP player Gael Monfils, sadly.

image.thumb.jpeg.320bba23b283bcf2ae6367cd9a63c978.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

On a serious note, thanks for playing everyone.  The idea here was to get as many noobs in a QT as possible to increase engagement levels. Juding by overall post count despite 2 deatchs a night I am pretty happy with where it turned out.

Drums played probably the best overall town game

Barry as fantastic as scum, even more impressive that he was a first timer.

beaver was really engaged at the end and I liked the way he was thinking.

Dicker seemed to be on a game long acid trip but it worked, spoot though he was town (should've self voted dude!)

I wish JETS had been in a QT but there was just too many new players to accommodate.

Thank you @GATA for all your help, you basically carried the game completely the first few nights.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, CTM said:

On a serious note, thanks for playing everyone.  The idea here was to get as many noobs in a QT as possible to increase engagement levels. Juding by overall post count despite 2 deatchs a night I am pretty happy with where it turned out.

Drums played probably the best overall town game

Barry as fantastic as scum, even more impressive that he was a first timer.

beaver was really engaged at the end and I liked the way he was thinking.

Dicker seemed to be on a game long acid trip but it worked, spoot though he was town (should've self voted dude!)

I wish JETS had been in a QT but there was just too many new players to accommodate.

Thanks @GATA for all your help, you basically carried the game the first few nights.

Dude....no last scene after 4 weeks. You savage.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Lol. Never even occurred to me.

My personality disorders wouldn't allow it.

I so wanted to tell you, hess and decker didn't know who was the other scum. it was towns best chance .

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol. Never even occurred to me.

My personality disorders wouldn't allow it.

i was debating if i could pause the game to get you to think a bit, you were ready for it to be done i get it but I think if you thought a bit you'd have found the answer. you got 1/2 way there