Stork (3) - Spootles, AJ, Dice

JVil (3) - Jif, 80, ChimpPimp

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- Verb,JVOR

NOT Voting Ballin, Barry.Cock, Stark, Nyn

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

@HessStation you are voting 80.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK.  Wrong choice of words then.  Either way I have you as town at the moment so no real reason to be defensive about it.  

1.) how do you ‘have him as town’ with almost no real game play yet?

2.) you backed down real fast.

• Upvote 4

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (4) - Ape, Hess, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (4) -dicker, J.E.T.S, Beaver, kdels

Stark (4) - Spootles, AJ, Dice, Nolder

JVil (3) - Jif, 80, ChimpPimp

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- Verb,JVOR

NOT Voting Ballin, Barry.Cock, Stark, Nyn

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

unvote vote jvill

Not a fan of his play so far:

That's the extent of his participation so far.  3 votes, with the last one seeming like he was rushing to get to night. 

His defense wasn't terrible after the fact, but he hasn't posted since then.  I see him lurking at the bottom of the thread too.  Come out of the weeds and play!

This feels like fake case-making by scum.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Good post, agreed, I found him in 1 post. 

Me thinks when I voted him after his disgusting swing momentum vote, his teammates were like, "yo homey, you better chill! JiF got you"....so he's been quiet and not concerned.  It's gross and just goes to show my greatness, once again.

Or, if it’s just typical crap play by 80, it could be a sincere effort to case jville... in which Jif encouraging it looks bad to me.

Joke vote in 80 is now serious.

unvote vote jvill

Not a fan of his play so far:

That's the extent of his participation so far.  3 votes, with the last one seeming like he was rushing to get to night. 

His defense wasn't terrible after the fact, but he hasn't posted since then.  I see him lurking at the bottom of the thread too.  Come out of the weeds and play!

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Good post, agreed, I found him in 1 post. 

Me thinks when I voted him after his disgusting swing momentum vote, his teammates were like, "yo homey, you better chill! JiF got you"....so he's been quiet and not concerned.  It's gross and just goes to show my greatness, once again.

Not for nothing but I told everyone in the sign up thread that the first couple of days I wouldn’t be able to be very active. A little weird that you’ve both singled out my vote for lacking depth in a thread that up to that point had been 15 pages of memes and about zero actual gameplay. Don’t know if it’s a tell tale scum play but it’s exactly what scum tried to pull on jetscode from the very beginning last time out.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This feels like fake case-making by scum.

Or, if it’s just typical crap play by 80, it could be a sincere effort to case jville... in which Jif encouraging it looks bad to me.

Joke vote in 80 is now serious.

Ya know my spidey senses were tingling a little on 80 and from what little I know likes to buss constantly.   But the fact that you sense something too really makes me question my own senses.   My one and only Ape experience was watching you destroy town as a mod confirmed town.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Ya know my spidey senses were tingling a little on 80 and from what little I know likes to buss constantly.   But the fact that you sense something too really makes me question my own senses.   My one and only Ape experience was watching you destroy town as a mod confirmed town.

LOL. 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Not for nothing but I told everyone in the sign up thread that the first couple of days I wouldn’t be able to be very active. A little weird that you’ve both singled out my vote for lacking depth in a thread that up to that point had been 15 pages of memes and about zero actual gameplay. Don’t know if it’s a tell tale scum play but it’s exactly what scum tried to pull on jetscode from the very beginning last time out.

Solid reaction.

37 minutes ago, Beaver said:

lol, solid burn.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Noted. I’ll wait and see what he comes back with but I am still considering a few others 

you got a short list yet?

Nothing I have is short, my pimp game is long and deep. I like Jif and Nyn for town. Jvill is new to the game but he’s my best for bad right now. Working on two others., need to read. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I originally voted for him because there were two competing trains that looked to be running away with it so I voted for who I thought was more likely scum. I didn’t want to waste a vote by being the only one voting for someone. 

Eh

5 hours ago, Stark said:

i guess i could be like 14 other players and go quiet. i simply said aj following spoot was wrong and pointed out spoot came in the game dropped a vote on me and has been hush hush since. I also said that AJ would be wrong on me 2 games in a row, which is not strange logic its fact.

Chasing shiny object would be Kdels  bouncing from place to place

i just asked why you jumped from 1 competing train to another. 80 had 8 or 9 votes and you jumped to Verb who had the same amount of votes or maybe 1 more when you smithed

This just seems inconsistent to me. I was essentially doing the same thing as kdels, even responded to him with "+1" implying I'm doing this for the same reason. But your reasoning for us is different - mine specifically targeted for not wanting to lynch 80 anymore as if my hating his sh1tty rap was a legit reason in the first place.

Going to try looking at others now that I'm back on the computer instead of the phone. You've had a lot of heat so it's been easy to focus on you. But time is running out ...