T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

So the votes on Verbal pushing him to L-2 (I believe) made for the explicit reason of advancing a dragging game are cool, but my vote on you made for the exact same reason when you were much further from lynch seems like a rush to get to night. What's the reason for the discrepancy?

604144061_ScreenShot2020-02-27at8_48_46PM.thumb.png.87657d5563168ffe98de3e74fb4a2a18.png

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote jvill

Not a fan of his play so far:

That's the extent of his participation so far.  3 votes, with the last one seeming like he was rushing to get to night. 

His defense wasn't terrible after the fact, but he hasn't posted since then.  I see him lurking at the bottom of the thread too.  Come out of the weeds and play!

• Upvote 1

On 2/26/2020 at 8:54 PM, CTM said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Verbal, Ape, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (10) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, Ballin, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver, kdels, Cock

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (3) - Jif, AJ, Kdels

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (4) - Ape, Hess, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (5) -dicker, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver, kdels

Stork (3) - Spootles, AJ, Dice

JVil (3) - Jif, 80, ChimpPimp

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- Verb,JVOR

NOT Voting BallinBarry.Cock, Stark, Nyn

@HessStation you are voting 80.

I'll bet JiF's favorite dildo that one of the people in red is scum.  I can vote any one of them but Barry the most appealing at the moment. 

I'm not saying 80 or Verb are town but in my expert opinion their alignment doesn't matter because scum would have bailed either way. 

The way these votes peeled off juuuust before we got to lynch territory is the scummiest thing to happen so far.

If we're going to lynch a leading vote getting than Verb would yield the most info for now.  If you people want to jump on my back and let me take you to glory then lynch Gay-rry.

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (3) - Ape, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (4) -dicker, J.E.T.S, Beaver, kdels

Stark (4) - Spootles, AJ, Dice, Nolder

JVil (2) - Jif, ChimpPimp

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- Verb,JVOR

Pac (2) - Hesshole, JetFap

NOT Voting Ballin, Barry.Cock, Stark, Nyn

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I disagree. Some players are inheritly scummy townies and we learn to adjust and not jump to conclusions. There's no one right way to play mafia. And if you dont account for that it makes you just as responsible.

I assume this is something you learn about people over the course of many games?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

another pro tip.. sadly that spazz Hesshole is most likely town..  Gutless Gastineau quitting is indicative of a clueless vanilla townie..  if he were scum his teammates would have coached him up in the chat and he would have felt more compelled to give it an effort.

man I'm good at this.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'll bet JiF's favorite dildo that one of the people in red is scum.  I can vote any one of them but Barry the most appealing at the moment. 

I'm not saying 80 or Verb are town but in my expert opinion their alignment doesn't matter because scum would have bailed either way. 

The way these votes peeled off juuuust before we got to lynch territory is the scummiest thing to happen so far.

If we're going to lynch a leading vote getting than Verb would yield the most info for now.  If you people want to jump on my back and let me take you to glory then lynch Gay-rry.

You're the guy who said he was the best?

• Haha 4

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (3) - Ape, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (4) -dicker, J.E.T.S, Beaver, kdels

Stark (5) - Spootles, AJ, Dice, Nolder, .Cock

JVil (2) - Jif, ChimpPimp

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- Verb,JVOR

Pac (2) - Hesshole, JetFap

NOT Voting Ballin, Stark, Nyn

So the votes on Verbal pushing him to L-2 (I believe) made for the explicit reason of advancing a dragging game are cool, but my vote on you made for the exact same reason when you were much further from lynch seems like a rush to get to night. What's the reason for the discrepancy?

604144061_ScreenShot2020-02-27at8_48_46PM.thumb.png.87657d5563168ffe98de3e74fb4a2a18.png

It wasn’t just the vote. It was your bloodthirsty “we need a dead body” comment. I know this is only your 2nd game, but that stood out as odd given what little I learned about you in your first game.

But no matter. Hess is here and nothing else matters for me at the moment.

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

Interesting. I, too, thought it suspicious how quickly those trains died when we were so close to a lynch.

It appears Pac and I had a similar thought.

*vomits*

I suddenly feel the need to take a really long shower. Might just lay in front of a train if I can't get clean.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Piece of advise folks: always lynch the sh*ttiest mafia player as early in the game as possible. Their crappy play is a drag on the game and it will be much more fun once they are gone. 

Vote: Pac

I've horse whipped you so badly in this game over the years you've retired out of fear. 

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Interesting.

So, Pac throws shade on a number of people, putting you at the top, and you immediately vote the person on his list with the most votes, making it the leading train.

meh. I was leaning scum on Stark because of the reasoning others were given and my own interactions with him. Went back to reread the thread to see if any others stood out. The re-read only convinced me on Stark as scum more. I was putting that vote in before I read Pacs scum list.

My reason for jumping off the dueling trains was there was actual reasoning (for the first time) for Stark brewing.

4 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Piece of advise folks: always lynch the sh*ttiest mafia player as early in the game as possible. Their crappy play is a drag on the game and it will be much more fun once they are gone. 

Vote: Pac

I made this exact argument last game and these animals lynched me for it.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1