T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

15 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I don't have any real reads on anyone yet as it's still day 1 but stark and pac are two guys I'm looking at. And obviously verbal.

14 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I originally voted for him because there were two competing trains that looked to be running away with it so I voted for who I thought was more likely scum. I didn’t want to waste a vote by being the only one voting for someone. 

Weird, that train got run up on me while I wasn't even here, so how was I the most likely scum, then?

14 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Oh god this means I'm going the way of kdels doesn't it?

Shhh....it'll all be over soon, sweet prince.

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It wasn’t just the vote. It was your bloodthirsty “we need a dead body” comment. I know this is only your 2nd game, but that stood out as odd given what little I learned about you in your first game.

But no matter. Hess is here and nothing else matters for me at the moment.

I don't like this - you're trying to change the subject away from you contradicting yourself.  Damn, did we actually peg 80 with a joke vote to begin?

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (3) - Ape, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (3) -dicker, J.E.T.S, Beaver

Stark (5) - Spootles, AJ, Dice, Nolder, .Cock

JVil (2) - Jif, ChimpPimp

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- Verb,JVOR

Pac (2) - JetFap, JETS

Spoot(1) - kdels

NOT Voting- Ballin, Stark, Nyn

Idiot voting a player not in game -hesshole

12 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

So the votes on Verbal pushing him to L-2 (I believe) made for the explicit reason of advancing a dragging game are cool, but my vote on you made for the exact same reason when you were much further from lynch seems like a rush to get to night. What's the reason for the discrepancy?

604144061_ScreenShot2020-02-27at8_48_46PM.thumb.png.87657d5563168ffe98de3e74fb4a2a18.png

Jvill onto something here, methinks.  I like this.

And 80 keeps trying to change the subject with Hess coming into the game to avoid what looks bad for him.

• Upvote 1

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (4) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal 

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- jVOR, hesshole

Pac (2) - JetFap, JETS

Spoot(1) - kdels

Still an idiot but atleast voting a player in game -hesshole

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (5) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal , kdels

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- jVOR, hesshole

Pac (2) - JetFap, JETS

Still an idiot but atleast voting a player in game -hesshole

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This feels like fake case-making by scum.

Or, if it’s just typical crap play by 80, it could be a sincere effort to case jville... in which Jif encouraging it looks bad to me.

Joke vote in 80 is now serious.

Sure but I was voting for him for those reasons before that case from 80.  Encouraging it?  That's what I do when I think someone is scum.

15 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Not for nothing but I told everyone in the sign up thread that the first couple of days I wouldn’t be able to be very active. A little weird that you’ve both singled out my vote for lacking depth in a thread that up to that point had been 15 pages of memes and about zero actual gameplay. Don’t know if it’s a tell tale scum play but it’s exactly what scum tried to pull on jetscode from the very beginning last time out.

I'm not concerned with your level of participation. 

And there is nothing "weird" about finding a vote gross considering the timing and the no explanation for the vote.  It was a momentum swing type vote.  Not a pro-town type vote.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

And there is nothing "weird" about finding a vote gross considering the timing and the no explanation for the vote.  It was a momentum swing type vote.  Not a pro-town type vote.  

Every posts he makes seems to dig himself deeper. 

18 hours ago, JiF said:

Good post, agreed, I found him in 1 post. 

Me thinks when I voted him after his disgusting swing momentum vote, his teammates were like, "yo homey, you better chill! JiF got you"....so he's been quiet and not concerned.  It's gross and just goes to show my greatness, once again.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

The above reads to me as concerned with level of participation. Or at least pretty intrigued by it or using it to reinforce a narrative.

As for the explanation for the vote, the game was dragging at the time and we needed a dead body or at least someone to get run up to drive conversation away from the all-joke phase. If you find that gross then fine. Given the substance of the posts have gone way up since the 80/Verbal trains got pushed to the edge and town now has a lot more information to go off of, I’m perfectly fine with that trade-off.