T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

i explained the reason i asked you the question. you moved to the next competing train that was up by 1 vote. and your reasoning was

+1 to kdels or whomever said lets move the game along, or along that phrasing. I just asked why you didn't want to vote 80 anymore. You could have just responded that your 80 vote was obviously a joke then.

I did - I was just putting context into my latest post. I thought it was very obvious for anyone who was following along at the time.

28 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

So not explaining the vote was gross, but then explaining it is also gross.

And I never claimed the vote had any great rationale behind it. More interesting to me is the people that for some reason expected it to at that stage in the game.

At the time, you didnt feel the need to explain the vote, since getting called out on it, you've over explained it.  Now, you're claiming you didnt have a great rationale.  So which is it?  You're a bit all over the place.

Never a fan of, dont look at me comments...

I like my vote.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

At the time, you didnt feel the need to explain the vote, since getting called out on it, you've over explained it.  Now, you're claiming you didnt have a great rationale.  So which is it?  You're a bit all over the place.

Never a fan of, dont look at me comments...

I like my vote.

This just feels like an intentional twisting of my posts at this point. I’ve been pretty consistent about the fact that the vote had nothing behind it except to drive the game forward. That to me = not a great rationale, i.e. it wasn’t actually trying to make the case that 80 was scum. Where’s the inconsistency?

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Depends.  Since we have a lot of newer players, the "Chinese Fire Drill" maneuver seems like it might be less likely to happen. 

Then again, several of the new players are more bloodthirsty than I expected.  So if the vets go that direction you new players might follow.  We'll see.  

A Friday night deadline is always tough too.  I know we all play on our phones and stuff, but its still rough timing.  We'll be much better off trying to get this lynch done before 5.  I know I won't be around at the deadline as I'll be working a basketball game then.  

Same here, actually.  Coaching a 6pm game, so I won't be available after about 4:30pm today.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I’m scum Barry.

For the record, there's about a 75% chance Hess is actually telling the truth here.  Wouldn't be the first time, either.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How exactly did I contradict myself?

See below:

14 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

So the votes on Verbal pushing him to L-2 (I believe) made for the explicit reason of advancing a dragging game are cool, but my vote on you made for the exact same reason when you were much further from lynch seems like a rush to get to night. What's the reason for the discrepancy?

You can't be ok with a few people doing a thing, and then be not ok when another does the same thing (and to a lesser extent as well).  It is contradictory.

Explain.

42 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

This just feels like an intentional twisting of my posts at this point. I’ve been pretty consistent about the fact that the vote had nothing behind it except to drive the game forward. That to me = not a great rationale, i.e. it wasn’t actually trying to make the case that 80 was scum. Where’s the inconsistency?

Angry townie

fwiw, my rookie take so far

100% scum

bum-knee

likely scum
    stark    

leaning scum
    dicker
    hess
    kdels

leaning town
    aj
    ape
    chimp
    ballin
    dicetosser
    JiF
    verbal

no clue
    beaver
    drums
    jets
    jvill 51
    nolder

nyn
    pac
    spoot

Haven't heard much form @Drums - did he say he'd be missing for a while? 

Who replaced Helen of Troy?

I likely won't be available much after 430 today.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

See below:

You can't be ok with a few people doing a thing, and then be not ok when another does the same thing (and to a lesser extent as well).  It is contradictory.

Explain.

To my knowledge I never said anything positive or negative about anyone's votes on you.  As I mentioned a few posts ago, your train built quickly but I didn't have any specific pings that stood out there.  I'll look back to confirm that. 

But again, it wasn't just the vote on me that stood out.  It was his "Time for somebody to die" comment, that seemed un-jvill like AND seemed like a clear rush to get to night.  

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

100% scum

bum-knee

likely scum
    stark    

leaning scum
    dicker
    hess
    kdels

leaning town
    aj
    ape
    chimp
    ballin
    dicetosser
    JiF
    verbal

no clue
    beaver
    drums
    jets
    jvill 51
    nolder
    pac
    spoot

Legit besides not having a good read on Pac Spoot or Nol who’d Id guess would be posting enough. 
pac is probably unfortunately town fwiw

Just taking a cursory look, Verbal had 5 votes.  And obviously the early votes were primarily due to the call for a speedlynch for the lols. 

It wasn't until later that your train built up.  Jvill's vote put me to 7.  Again, nothing particularly wrong with the timing (other that to say my train built quickly, so there was probably at least 1 scum on it), nor do I necessarily think it was a "momentum vote" like JiF is saying.  It's how he did it that seemed scummy and stood out to me at the time.

On 2/26/2020 at 1:15 PM, jvill 51 said:

Unvote vote 80

Time for somebody to die

On 2/26/2020 at 1:24 PM, GATA said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Verbal, Ape, kdels, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill

Verbal (5) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, Barry Cock

Jif (2) - Ballin, Nolder

Beaver (1) - ChimpPimp

kdels (1) - Beaver

Nyn (1) - JETS

kdels (1)-Pac 

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

Dice (1) - AJ

No deadlines yet; GFY 

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

100% scum

bum-knee

likely scum
    stark    

leaning scum
    dicker
    hess
    kdels

leaning town
    aj
    ape
    chimp
    ballin
    dicetosser
    JiF
    verbal

no clue
    beaver
    drums
    jets
    jvill 51
    nolder

nyn
    pac
    spoot

Drums said he would be very limited this weekend.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Que

14 hours ago, Pac said:

another pro tip.. sadly that spazz Hesshole is most likely town..  Gutless Gastineau quitting is indicative of a clueless vanilla townie..  if he were scum his teammates would have coached him up in the chat and he would have felt more compelled to give it an effort.

man I'm good at this.

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

Pretty gross post

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

100% scum

bum-knee

likely scum
    stark    

leaning scum
    dicker
    hess
    kdels

leaning town
    aj
    ape
    chimp
    ballin
    dicetosser
    JiF
    verbal

no clue
    beaver
    drums
    jets
    jvill 51
    nolder

nyn
    pac
    spoot

I like this take fwiw.  You've taken to this game better than I seen from most so kudos to you.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

So is what he's been doing considered hiding? From what people have been saying I thought this was just his MO. He's popped in briefly but mostly invisible.

I don’t know, I’m doing CTM a favor, why I don’t know...but I’ll read the beginning of the game later if I’m still alive and it matters. If he’s providing any actual game content at all, usually would consider that to suffice. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (5) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal , kdels

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (6) - Spootles, AJ, Dice, Nolder, .Cock, Ballin

JVil (2) - Jif, jetfap

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- jVOR, hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (2) - Stork, Chimp

NOT Voting-  Nyn