T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If Jvill is newish that’s a townish I’m bored don’t care want something to happen swing, most Wiley vet types would hide from that. Unless he’s got big balls which then, props

He's a bit of an enigma.  Yes, he's new to JN Mafia.  No, he's not new to Mafia.  Yes, your theory could make sense.  But he also played really well as Town Cop last game.  As the mod I saw that play out very clearly.  He played things slow and cerebral. 

Maybe its because he drew Cop and felt that he needed to.  And maybe in game 2 he sees how we are and decided to play more fast and loose.  But still.  Either way he's playing things a bit different in his 2nd game.  Maybe he's just versatile.  I dunno.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

The last time someone told me I was in a vanilla game there was a 1x unnlynchable scum and I had a meltdown.

You tell me.

6 rolled players out of 21.  Not exactly loaded up. 

Anyways that was an 80 game where I added a MC townie and a 1x RB on the fly.  This is a CTM game, where he promised it would be very vanilla.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's a bit of an enigma.  Yes, he's new to JN Mafia.  No, he's not new to Mafia.  Yes, your theory could make sense.  But he also played really well as Town Cop last game.  As the mod I saw that play out very clearly.  He played things slow and cerebral. 

Maybe its because he drew Cop and felt that he needed to.  And maybe in game 2 he sees how we are and decided to play more fast and loose.  But still.  Either way he's playing things a bit different in his 2nd game.  Maybe he's just versatile.  I dunno.  

Playing town cop slow and cerebral kind of puts a target on your back to scum. Maybe scum just sucked. OMG were you scum last game?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Playing town cop slow and cerebral kind of puts a target on your back to scum. Maybe scum just sucked. OMG were you scum last game?

I was the mod, and I haven't sucked as scum in a long time Hess.  You've been out of the game too long.  I'm feared, and people like lynching me early and often out of paranoia.

Scum did suck that game.  The team was led by Smash, lol.  Luckily Nyn subbed in and saved the day.  But they never suspected jvill as a Power Role.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

This just feels like an intentional twisting of my posts at this point. I’ve been pretty consistent about the fact that the vote had nothing behind it except to drive the game forward. That to me = not a great rationale, i.e. it wasn’t actually trying to make the case that 80 was scum. Where’s the inconsistency?

The inconsistency is about not needing to provide rationale and now over explaining your rationale or lack thereof.

I'm not twisting anything, just quoting you. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was the mod, and I haven't sucked as scum in a long time Hess.  You've been out of the game too long.  I'm feared, and people like lynching me early and often out of paranoia.

Scum did suck that game.  The team was led by Smash, lol.  Luckily Nyn subbed in and saved the day.  But they never suspected jvill as a Power Role.

Nough said and my point exactly 

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (5) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal , kdels

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (5) - Spootles, AJ, Dice.Cock, Ballin

JVil (2) - Jif, jetfap

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- jVOR, hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (3) - Stork, Chimp, Nolder

NOT Voting-  Nyn

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

DEADLINE is today 2/28/20 7PM EST

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

So the 1-pg28 cliff notes are Verb and 80 had speed trains and Verb got oversensitive, Helen had a breakdown who’s now JVOR. Anything else?

- Pac still thinks he's good at this game.

- Nobody buys it, even the newbies

- you're town because no way Gast quits as scum

- I'm my favorite role, doing my thing and it's as brilliant as ever

- jville is scum

- I've nailed scum on D1 like 25 straight games in a row now.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

- Pac still thinks he's good at this game.

- Nobody buys it, even the newbies

- you're town because no way Gast quits as scum

- I'm my favorite role, doing my thing and it's as brilliant as ever

- jville is scum

- I've nailed scum on D1 like 25 straight games in a row now.

I’ve got 6 confirmed townies now. It’s like we should run the Jets like we run through these mafia games together!!!

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Anyways that was an 80 game where I added a MC townie and a 1x RB on the fly.  This is a CTM game, where he promised it would be very vanilla.  

Mod note  I think it's important to clarify. The original intent was 2 small vanilla games with an open setup. Plans changed. This game is not an open setup and obviously not small. As far as "vanilla", the below is from op. You can infer from that what you like but to clarify "noob friendly game designed for learning" doesn't constrain me to "Very vanilla", although the game may in fact be very vanilla, it also may not, but it is noob friendly.

note: This is a noob friendly game designed for learning

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Mod note  I think it's important to clarify. The original intent was 2 small vanilla games with an open setup. Plans changed. This game is not an open setup and obviously not small. As far as "vanilla", the below is from op. You can infer from that what you like but to clarify "noob friendly game designed for learning" doesn't constrain me to "Very vanilla", although the game may in fact be very vanilla, it also may not, but it is noob friendly.

3qs2ze.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JiF said:

The inconsistency is about not needing to provide rationale and now over explaining your rationale or lack thereof.

I'm not twisting anything, just quoting you. 

I don’t see answering questions and responding to posts specifically questioning my motivation with the same logic as over explaining or inconsistent, I see it as answering questions and responding to posts. If you see it differently that’s fine, I’ll continue to play my way and you can continue to find it suspicious.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just taking a cursory look, Verbal had 5 votes.  And obviously the early votes were primarily due to the call for a speedlynch for the lols. 

It wasn't until later that your train built up.  Jvill's vote put me to 7.  Again, nothing particularly wrong with the timing (other that to say my train built quickly, so there was probably at least 1 scum on it), nor do I necessarily think it was a "momentum vote" like JiF is saying.  It's how he did it that seemed scummy and stood out to me at the time.

This is actually a good response.  I still kinda want to lynch you, but it's now less about you being inconsistent and more about me just wanting you dead.  ❤️

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I'm just trying not to **** up.

The best way to do that is usually to shut the **** up.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

The last time someone told me I was in a vanilla game there was a 1x unnlynchable scum and I had a meltdown.

You tell me.

I was going to tell you off for the first post until the second made me laugh.  ******* 80.....

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

So the 1-pg28 cliff notes are Verb and 80 had speed trains and Verb got oversensitive, Helen had a breakdown who’s now JVOR. Anything else?

I did?  I think I missed it.....can you show me?

• Upvote 2