T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

5 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Gun to my head, my scum picks are JiF, Barry, Jvill, Stark, and Ballin.   Jif seems like he would play a lot like 80 and buss all of his teammates. 

When the 80 train started going they all jumped on it but Jif, who at that moment pointed at Jvill.    Ballin may be in that group too.  I feel like they might have tried to jump on a train to see if 80 might declare a PR and out himself or someone else.

You should put your vote behind those reads then. It’s wasted right now on someone who isn’t likely to get lynched

ok I've got an hour to spare.  I'm going to read but someone should give me a quick synopsis of what's going on to make it easier.  

What I did notice in a quick skim is Hess giving us no help with a long list with almost half of it as scum.  I don't believe that's helpful.  Let's narrow that broad list.

On 2/27/2020 at 2:28 PM, Stark said:

eh 2 games ago i was scum and was not on anyones radar until a "random" lynch killed me.  

last game I was in a children's hospital for 3 days of it and mentally not engaged, also on the game day I got lynched i named 2 of the 3 remaining scum before AJ and gata refused to listen to me. this game i playing a bit more aggressive. with this many players we can't have 90% sitting back doing nothing. 

This is a good point.  I do remember this last game you playing like sh*t and as your train was running up, you gave an excellent reads list that really nobody paid attention too.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, A.J. said:

What a mess with only a few hours left. Gotta love it 

So I doubt Jvill is getting hung today so who is your 2nd choice? Same question to @JiF

@Beaver @deckerfan Verbal votes are stale. Where else would you go?

@Jets Voice of Reason where you at?

@JustEndTheSuffering Solo vote on a wagon is a wasted vote. Who else?

@Pac you’re worthless 

Fair enough. I’ll look into changing my vote. 

24 minutes ago, A.J. said:

So I doubt Jvill is getting hung today so who is your 2nd choice? Same question to @JiF

Ballin was doing some buddying earlier so I guess he'd be a 2nd choice, but no way we could get any traction there.  Plus Ballin is back after a long layoff and I'd feel bad lynching him D1, especially if I got that wrong.

I guess I could move to Stark just to ensure a lynch rather than random.  Not a top choice for me at all but there are precious few options right now.

Not feeling great about Hess, sadly.  But also not willing to vote him today.  

On 2/27/2020 at 2:38 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

The post you quoted was me following kdels voting verbal because he wanted to move the game along. I gave a +1 to indicate I was following his logic.

Why did you pivot to "not want to vote for 80" when that was never a thing?

B. Cock is town.  

On 2/27/2020 at 2:46 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

OK.  Wrong choice of words then.  Either way I have you as town at the moment so no real reason to be defensive about it.  

Do you still believe Stark is town and why at this moment?

On 2/27/2020 at 2:53 PM, Verbal said:

Jvill is currently under my protection, and you may not lynch him.

I have spoken.

Can you explain this Verb?

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Ballin was doing some buddying earlier so I guess he'd be a 2nd choice, but no way we could get any traction there.  Plus Ballin is back after a long layoff and I'd feel bad lynching him D1, especially if I got that wrong.

I guess I could move to Stark just to ensure a lynch rather than random.  Not a top choice for me at all but there are precious few options right now.

buddying with who?  Did I miss something?  

80 and Jif trying to run up Jvill while he only had 4 or 5 posts is suspicious.  Nothing really gameplay related.  

80 says Jvill was rushing to get to night when it didn't seem that way at all in context.  There was literally nothing going on the time Jvill laid that vote.

On 2/27/2020 at 4:08 PM, Nynaeve said:

Question. Lets assume  both trains are town trains, as scum, why would he care enough to comment about players switching around? Or is your premise that he was looking to feign involvement?

Question.  What's the reasoning for assuming both towns are train?  

On 2/27/2020 at 4:15 PM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

unvote vote dicker

Care to explain?

Sorry if you have already, I'm just trying to take my time and catch up.  

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I don’t see answering questions and responding to posts specifically questioning my motivation with the same logic as over explaining or inconsistent, I see it as answering questions and responding to posts. If you see it differently that’s fine, I’ll continue to play my way and you can continue to find it suspicious.

You can say you dont see it but I do.  There is a lot of incosintensies with your play, including your meta. 

You're saying things like "it had nothing behind it" - yet you also say "it drives the game forward" which is it? = inconsistent

You're voting 80 but not necessarily because you think he's scum. = inconsistent 

You did not need a reason to explain you vote and yet, ere we are how many posts later discussing why you voted. = inconsistent

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You can say you dont see it but I do.  There is a lot of incosintensies with your play, including your meta. 

You're saying things like "it had nothing behind it" - yet you also say "it drives the game forward" which is it? = inconsistent

You're voting 80 but not necessarily because you think he's scum. = inconsistent 

You did not need a reason to explain you vote and yet, ere we are how many posts later discussing why you voted. = inconsistent

There is a tonal shift for sure from jvill this game from last game imo 

unvote vote jvill

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Question.  What's the reasoning for assuming both towns are train?  

Care to explain?

Sorry if you have already, I'm just trying to take my time and catch up.  

Not really much, i wanted to see what came of voting decker because again he and jvill were my early reads that something felt off. But it’s day one and there hasn’t been enough substantially said for me to really get a strong read yet. 

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

FWIW and without going back and looking, I think I’ve played it pretty much the same way in the early going of both games. I was all aboard the “we need a dead body to get info train” on day 1 until Verb revealed as vig, then pulled back to assess. And I was vocal about Verbal shooting Smash from the outset of night 1 as well, even before his bogus reveal.

In my (admittedly limited) experience, the best early game info for town to go on moving forward was when people were trying, using flimsy logic, NOT to get somebody killed, aka the “don’t shoot Smash” club. I think that goes out the window once we have some concrete information to work with, but on day 1 when everyone’s in the dark except scum it doesn’t make sense for townies to be so overly invested in stopping trains/lynches without reason. Or at least not as invested as scum would be in stopping a lynch on one of their scummates.

gross

On 2/27/2020 at 4:48 PM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

That being said, yes i’m town. Are you town? 

On 2/27/2020 at 4:54 PM, A.J. said:

**** yeah I’m town.

Possibly innocent but I don't like this.  

On 2/27/2020 at 5:12 PM, Stark said:

you said i was chasing the shiny object, i pointed out that i was not the person jumping from place to the next highest vote count, which has been kdels.

i don't think he's necessarily scummy I think he's new, and overly excited and after last game, dying early, he is trying to make up for having to sit out for so long because Verb made a bad decision.

Going to go back a few pages and look tonight see if anything catches my attention. 

UNVOTE

Idk I thought Kdels was a little more methodical D1 of last game.  I think he maybe overly excited being your scum teammate.  

• Upvote 1

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (4) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal 

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (6) - Spootles, AJ, Dice.Cock, Ballin, kdrls

JVil (3) - Jif, jetfap, JVOR

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (1)- hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (3) - Stork, Chimp, Nolder

NOT Voting-  Nyn

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

DEADLINE is today 2/28/20 7PM EST

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

What’s the current VC?

Still like my pony Stark wagon. Cliff notes for how he got his back up yesterday and then today not delivering on that reread and just tossing a vote on Hess who I assume was making a joke?

Could go 80 as well for stuff that’s been pointed out.

Need to hit majority and I’m good with either direction for today

We are aligned on the top 2. 

Even if 80 isn’t scum, he’s a worthwhile lynch. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ve ‘nailed’ and lynched scum D1 more than anyone. You FOS like crazy and redefine ‘catching’ to suit your frail ego.

You havent played lately, I'm like Jordan when he came back from baseball.  Same dude just more refined.  My D1 game has been stuff of legend.

47 minutes ago, A.J. said:

@Pac you’re worthless 

I’ve got a ****show at my job so my activity levels are going to be fluctuating. Hence why i haven’t signed up for these games but am subbing to help ctm/gata out. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

this sounds scummy

at least you're consistent

feels a bit that way, he wasn't even seemingly trying when he had 8 votes

also Pac and JiF had both made a comment that Hess couldn't be scum because theres no way that Gast would be replaced as scum, his QT wouldn't allow it.... we had that exact scenario play out last game with I.D, who later became NYN the scum MVP. 

I have voted for Hess earlier today because he listed the players, had Decker as town, but was voting for Decker? wtf. I even tagged AJ in that post as AJ had asked me if I had "caught up yet" no response from him.

I will be around for about the next 45 minutes, then I have to leave the office to pick up my son. I am not sure how much I will be around for the deadline but based on the play and my catch up this afternoon my vote on Hess stands for contradictory posts.

I was making fun of Pac in that post...

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Stark said:

Votes Decker, places mass town/scum reads... doesn't align. 

This is how hess plays. It makes ctm cream himself. Basically it’s unpredictable and at times nonsensical. Hard to read. Easy to chase him if you’re town. 

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OMGUS

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

You havent played lately, I'm like Jordan when he came back from baseball.  Same dude just more refined.  My D1 game has been stuff of legend.

Lynch scum of GTFO.

I stopped bragging on gotcha lists years ago. Find scum. Kill scum. Or put a sock in it.

56 minutes ago, A.J. said:

@Pac you’re worthless 

The most pingy of pings have come from jville but my runner ups would be Nolder and 80 but that just seems so easy and I kind of feel bad for lynching 80 on D1 after modding and truthfully, reviving mafia.  Lame, I know but just being real.  Great new group of players and it was really all 80's recruiting that got it back going.

flame on!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

The most pingy of pings have come from jville but my runner ups would be Nolder and 80 but that just seems so easy and I kind of feel bad for lynching 80 on D1 after modding and truthfully, reviving mafia.  Lame, I know but just being real.  Great new group of players and it was really all 80's recruiting that got it back going.

flame on!!!

Ghey

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, BallinPB said:

So much logic in these two posts.  

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You buddying here bro?

80 is really reaching here.  Me with my limited experience in Mafia was simply pointing out the both JVOR and Nyns posts made sense.  80 then makes this one post out to say I'm buddying and for that reason I'm his 2nd choice as scum behind Jvill.  This is really pinging.  

57 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Gun to my head, my scum picks are JiF, Barry, Jvill, Stark, and Ballin.   Jif seems like he would play a lot like 80 and buss all of his teammates. 

When the 80 train started going they all jumped on it but Jif, who at that moment pointed at Jvill.    Ballin may be in that group too.  I feel like they might have tried to jump on a train to see if 80 might declare a PR and out himself or someone else.

I might suck as scum but I'm not that bad.

And this is a huge ping and one of my favorite scum tells.  Stringing players together on D1 with absolutely nothing to work off is disgusting.

This will be perceived as OMGUS and that's fine but I'd actually bump you into 80's spot for this post and move 80 into the....feels too easy and not right (twinkboy lame face). 

jville, Nold, Beaver for me right now

20 hours ago, Pac said:

I'll bet JiF's favorite dildo that one of the people in red is scum.  I can vote any one of them but Barry the most appealing at the moment. 

I'm not saying 80 or Verb are town but in my expert opinion their alignment doesn't matter because scum would have bailed either way. 

The way these votes peeled off juuuust before we got to lynch territory is the scummiest thing to happen so far.

If we're going to lynch a leading vote getting than Verb would yield the most info for now.  If you people want to jump on my back and let me take you to glory then lynch Gay-rry.

Your expert opinion is hot garbage.  Like your home TV systems maybe.  Never heard of it.  

I peeled my vote off at L-2 for the simple fact that I didn't want to lynch without spending the time to make a case.  

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

flame on!!!

So you get a hard for fat asses and 40 year old virgins? I like jvill and kdrls. 80 hasn’t hit any of his hard scum tells but Day 1 he seems to pop up. Can’t always be coincidence if we lynch Kdrls we should thank him for his camp reports first . 

• Sympathy 1