T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

32 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Looks like verb, jvor, stark and pimp moved.

Hess eventually left 80s train too, just not in that timespan.

Verb, Stark, Chimp, and Hess all ended up back on 80's lynch train.

Someone smarter than me might be able to tell if any of that means anything.

54 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Looks like verb, jvor, stark and pimp moved.

11 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I moved from verbal to jvil? Grouping me in like that is a bit misleading. 

This is true. And if we're talking moves on to any train kdels was the most suspicious to me.

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

This is true. And if we're talking moves on to any train kdels was the most suspicious to me.

Meh, I was jumping around a lot because I didn’t really have a clue nor did I think there was enough Info to really glean a conclusion from. So I figured it was easier to play within my own knowledge base. I do find some of your play suspicious based on your last game, where you seemed more deliberate in your action. 

57 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I've been following the thread but don't get how you were so confident on 80. Can you explain?

I mean I saw some small things people were pointing out but I don't get the high degree of confidence.

Nuance. I don’t know how to fully explain it. I’m usually pretty good early in these games, then I turn to poop late. Messaging confidence can be different than actual confidence level. Sometimes it’s good to see how people react to a high degree of confidence... 

Like right now, one could suggest you’re implying in scum with 80. Or you’re fishing for a town power role.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Nuance. I don’t know how to fully explain it. I’m usually pretty good early in these games, then I turn to poop late. Messaging confidence can be different than actual confidence level. Sometimes it’s good to see how people react to a high degree of confidence... 

Like right now, one could suggest you’re implying in scum with 80. Or you’re fishing for a town power role.

I wasn't doing anything like that. Just genuinely curious how you were so confident.

But now that you mention it...

40 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Hess, Kdels, Decker, either AJ/JVOR possibly Nolder.

Just a quick hunch right now.  

33 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Throw in Stark as a possible here also.  

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have to go back through tomorrow paying more attention to 80. I was trying on phone but navigation blows hard.

Same question for you.

46 minutes ago, Pac said:

Very interesting...

Tier 1 - Gay-rry, Verbal

Tier 2 - Stupid Ape, JVOR

I'm exceedingly confident scum is in this assortment of riff raff...

Gay-rry for reasons previously mentioned.

Verb for doing a lot of talking without ever moving his vote (classic bus?)

Stupid Ape for exuding faux confidence about his 80 suspicions only to start grandstanding at the 11th hour for an extension.

JVOR for his sparse participation and meticulous play..  I've seen this act from him as scum

I was grandstanding. For reactions. I’ve already commented on what I believe happened as soon as I asked.

45 minutes ago, Pac said:

narrowing it down to 4 players on day 1 in a 22 person game is saying nothing?

your play is starting to smell like dog sh-t.

Your new list is 4 players too, dumbass. Saying there’s scum among any 4 random players is just staying the odds of the setup. Do you really think this is good play?

38 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hess eventually left 80s train too, just not in that timespan.

Verb, Stark, Chimp, and Hess all ended up back on 80's lynch train.

Someone smarter than me might be able to tell if any of that means anything.

He’d and 80 both fos’ed 80, but didn’t help lynch him. Unsure how to read that.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am having trouble follow pacs logic so far. It could be because I don't really know what I'm doing yet but I feel like it's because he isn't very logical. ?‍♂️

If he’s scum, we’ll know by D3. He inevitably becomes obvious. Right now, I think I see what he’s reacting to, but it’s not hard to fake town meta with limited posts. Just gotta get him posting more.

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am having trouble follow pacs logic so far. It could be because I don't really know what I'm doing yet but I feel like it's because he isn't very logical. ?‍♂️

You don't and he's not.

Only one of those things will improve with time. I'll give you one guess which one that is.

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He’d and 80 both fos’ed 80, but didn’t help lynch him. Unsure how to read that.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I know smartphones aren't designed for thick, clumsy gorilla fingers, but I need you to clarify this.

Sorry. Hess and Jif both FOSed 80...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Meh, I was jumping around a lot because I didn’t really have a clue nor did I think there was enough Info to really glean a conclusion from. So I figured it was easier to play within my own knowledge base. I do find some of your play suspicious based on your last game, where you seemed more deliberate in your action. 

What do you think of 80’s interactions with Jvill?