Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

J.E.T.S (1)-Spoot

JifTwink (2)- Pacmule , nolderp

Dicker (1) - Aj

hesshole (1)- new beaver

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

So, because you're hunting SK, it makes you town - because you're too stupid to know not to do that openly as scum? 

How about this... we lynch you.

Lol no I was saying my logic for voting. Possible SK.   The vote itself is scummy.   If it helps town win to lynch me, by all means go ahead. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I think I’m coming around to a way for reading you.

Are you like a less polished JC in that your style acts like a lightning rod for scum?

That was my first thought as well, except last game I had the benefit of a town confirmation on JC. Style of play seems very similar and tough to get a read on.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Beaver put his foot in his mouth last game by making a SK case on a Townie the Day we lynched him.

He flipped scum. Would he go 2/2 on that? The “Im new so don’t know better” excuse doesn’t really fly though.

lol did he really? Did nobody explain what I just explained?

or is he repeating it so he can point to last game to say he wouldn’t do it as scum again?

On 2/29/2020 at 6:57 AM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

If you look at pages 11-13, during a momentum buildup Jets, nolder, and beaver put some catchup votes to verbal when 80 was around 8 votes and verbal had 6. 

might Be day one just run up people but given the flip is significant

On 2/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Then you have kdels piling on verbal and barry switching leading trains to get to l-2

On 2/29/2020 at 7:19 AM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I’d say by the time chimp and nolder voted and onwards everyone was pretty clear on the candidate to lynch to also avoid a random.

The Nolder votes so far are standing out to me as someone who initially voted verbal and might be trying to get a bus vote in when a clear candidate was already known anyways by that point. 

Ok so I'm going to have to run and I was only able to skim the last few pages but this set of posts by JVOR during night phase make a lot of the same points I was planning on raising and even if they didn't I think they'd be worth talking about considering he was night killed not long after this.

When I get home tonight I'll be able to articulate it better and quote everything but the movement around both 80 trains, the one that died out a bit and then the one right before deadline, was very suspicious to me. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Wait am I, KD? Because I was about to switch my vote to Ballin’ who just doesn’t seem pro-town he just seems angry. 

Yes lol. And I'm picking up the same thing on Ballin. Which is usually a scummy sign. But that said, our best intel is the trains from yesterday and from that point of view he put both at 6 and was the swing on 80. It could be they felt the heat from everyone seemingly onto 80 but still, he was the main swing vote back to him (80) for the lynch. Your vote cemented it in a way as it put 80 +2. And plus, Stark is probbaly town imo. Player tone Ballin pings scummy but his actions and yours based on vote timing seem more town.

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

or is he repeating it so he can point to last game to say he wouldn’t do it as scum again?

Not to the extent you did before he got lynched but it damn near saved him lol. Some outright refused to vote him because “scum would tell him not to say that” sort of angle.

Could be exactly that. At least this time there’s an extra unclaimed NK to substantiate the narrative. I think his voting around 80 is more scummy than the SK thing personally 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Beaver put his foot in his mouth last game by making a SK case on a Townie the Day we lynched him.

He flipped scum. Would he go 2/2 on that? The “Im new so don’t know better” excuse doesn’t really fly though.

The fact Beaver was scum last game and still doesn't seem to understand the dynamics is interesting.  

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Yes lol. And I'm picking up the same thing on Ballin. Which is usually a scummy sign. But that said, our best intel is the trains from yesterday and from that point of view he put both at 6 and was the swing on 80. It could be they felt the heat from everyone seemingly onto 80 but still, he was the main swing vote back to him (80) for the lynch. Your vote cemented it in a way as it put 80 +2. And plus, Stark is probbaly town imo. Player tone Ballin pings scummy but his actions and yours based on vote timing seem more town.

This is also why I decided not to vote 80 at the 5v5 yesterday, wanted to see what’d happen after clearly stating my thoughts on him. Which btw nobody reads 80 better than me. *checks self in mirror, flexes and stuff

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah I cant remember if it was you or nolder, but at the time I was desperate and throwing s**t against the wall.

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

I think I’m coming around to a way for reading you.

Are you like a less polished JC in that your style acts like a lightning rod for scum?

Hess is an obnoxious little prick rod. lol, he has a fast and loose style that veils the substance of his play. 

I’m the lightning rod, flinging poop at everyone to create reactions and activity...  or was in the past in how I played.

Day 2 VoteCount 

Ballin (1)- kdels

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(2)-Ape, Barry.Cock

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

J.E.T.S (1)-Spoot

JifTwink (2)- Pacmule , nolderp

Dicker (1) - Aj

hesshole (1)- new beaver

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

4 hours ago, Stark said:

I responded to your post about being defensive Thursday or Friday . I said that you had not stated anything new that I hadn’t addressed with the others using that reasoning and that if you would have read back a few pages you could read over those posts. 

yep u did   AFTER i pointed it out

tone sucked- I can’t really know how you perceive the tone.  It’s a game all text. If you think it sucked that’s fine. I have direct comments if that sucks sorry. 

your the one writing your posts, its your tone

im in colour

4 hours ago, Stark said:

you don’t think 80 knew I was town? Well his lynch shows he would know alignment. So obviously he did. He also commented on me in ways that alluded to me being town but also not 100% so that he could vote me at a later point. I believe others have pointed this out. 

dumb scum play is going 100% Town on a teammate   if they flip your often next. unless its me and zander like,  you should leave some wriggle room

49 minutes ago, HessStation said:

unvote vote Nol

only other place id be willing to vote today but id rather see stark swing

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

No, that you're playing like an opportunistic sneaky little bastard

OMGUS?

So you're  just accusing me of doing what I already accused you of. LOL

As an aside the question was mostly rhetorical it's pretty obvious what you were implying and you're half assedly trying to walk it back because you know it won't hold up against my voting record.

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

im in colour

dumb scum play is going 100% Town on a teammate   if they flip your often next. unless its me and zander like,  you should leave some wriggle room

only other place id be willing to vote today but id rather see stark swing

Town ^^^

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

OMGUS?

So you're  just accusing me of doing what I already accused you of. LOL

As an aside the question was mostly rhetorical it's pretty obvious what you were implying and you're half assedly trying to walk it back because you know it won't hold up against my voting record.

It’s like you just write gibberish and expect anyone to know what you’re taking about

Post #1690. I actually took the time this morning and read from page 30. 

Id double vote shoot you in the face if I could @mod.   

21 minutes ago, Nolder said:

If anyone can translate this part into human I’ll give you 50 bucks 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm with you on beaver but I don't think it's fair to assume he'd know this in his second game. There was no SK in the last game (right?) so not much for newbs to go on w/that.

There was plenty of talk about SK in both the game thread and our Scum QT last game.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

You shouldn't underestimate the Pokémon community.

There is a roughly 1/8000 chance for any Pokémon to be shiny although there are ways to improve those odds if you put in an absurd amount of time. There are almost 900 Pokémon now. There are people who have made what's known as a shiny dex. That means they collected a shiny Pokémon for every Pokémon*. Some people have careers and a wife and two kids and live totally fulfilling lives, other people have shiny dexes.

*some exceptions, iirc some Pokémon cannot be legitly obtained shiny.

^What he says.

What I hear:

talking blah blah blah GIF

On 2/27/2020 at 4:01 PM, Nynaeve said:

I think verb has some scum equity personally. But it's mostly a hunch based on how he's been keeping his distance. Dunno

On 2/27/2020 at 4:05 PM, Verbal said:

Hurry the **** up and skip to the part where I'm asking you to come play and you're saying I'm being distant.

;-)

Reading back and found this nugget from Nyn. She FOS'd Verb for being distant and he seems eager to quash that perception. I seem to recall her saying at one that they read each other very well.

Can anyone else validate that?